What do soldiers do if they have to take a shit during combat?

What do soldiers do if they have to take a shit during combat?

Attached: 57ab91e5db5ce91d008b5f7f-750-562.jpg (750x562, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V887sYcmIAc?t=4587
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

METT-TC my dude. Find a break in the action and get a battle boo to cover you while you squeeze one out. The best way to avoid shitting in a street or in the woods is avoiding light infantry at all costs. Mechanized infantry? Don't even have to ruck. Wait for the convoy to stop and do your business in a wag bag

these guys train for it

Attached: 1.png (406x301, 112K)

get cover and shit

just like the indians

You simply shit yourself. It happens all the time.

Not the best stories, but it is a fact. MREs help, but they are far from a perfect measure.

Attached: 100_5643.jpg (1632x1232, 291K)

I've got an idea of a Battle Bidet™ how do I contact the US military and get rich?

Yeah.

Hold it.

>a thread died for this

I'd care more if there were good threads anymore.

I personally prefer to hold it until I’m about to drop a baby arm and then rip my anus a new couple of fissures sitting on a large rock. Buddy of mine preferred the shit in your pants and tighten up the knee pads method. If I had to shit my pants I’d probably go the other way with it and try to shake the turd out of my pants leg.

Motherfucker actually tossed his shit-in pants in the laundry and destroyed our only washing machine for months.

>Motherfucker actually tossed his shit-in pants in the laundry and destroyed our only washing machine for month
Christ my sides

Attached: 6C663E29-4189-4916-90E5-D1E1E5A2EF48.jpg (420x420, 46K)

Are you a woman minority misgendered and illegal owned small business?

Have IBS like myself, which I've hid from the USMC for years. I wont shit for 1-2 weeks at a time.

>Buddy of mine preferred the shit in your pants and tighten up the knee pads method
there is no fucking way people are literally shitting themselves. that has got to be a major drain on your combat effectiveness, i'm not buyin it

one of my nightmares is to be pinned down by a sniper when i have to take a massive shit

Real life is not glamlorous pissing and shitting yourself happens

adrenaline is a hell of a drug user, you'll barely even notice you're covered in shit.

That's not how you spell "Indian"

>Asking Americans who invented pants shitting what they do

Everyone except Americans hold it in.

Indeed. As true sons of God and ruler of this world, the Jews warrior no need to take a shit during combat against Goyim, Christian or Irish scum.

Attached: Israeli_diaper_unit.jpg (780x703, 127K)

What do you think fighter pliots do on long ass missions? My squadron used to have one nicknamed steamer for a reason.

That's clearly sweat, you act like you don't get ass / leg sweat in very hot climates.

Looking at all these stories, I think NASA can help the military deal with bodily waste problems.

That looks a little more concentrated than sweat user. I’m sweat my fuckin ass off often enough and that particular pattern never materializes

It's actually shooped fetish material

>That looks a little more concentrated than sweat user.

No, it looks like sweat.

Shit in helmet bags

>That looks a little more concentrated than sweat
That looks EXACTLY like concentrated sweat user, haven't you ever spent a hot day out in the sun in your sweats before?

you know that canteen you drink out of when you larp?

Attached: 1556600728000.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

>has no butthole
how do you poop?

>tfw I've sold about 20 of my canteens to people that are Jow Forums copies

Good times when i needed you know.. in the back of a truck.

Attached: 1556593822338.jpg (1024x620, 190K)

>CO found the shit helmet

Uncle has a scar atop his skull from where a bullet grazed his dome while he was taking a shit during a fire fight. He says the next morning he was told someone in command almost tripped over the hole he was too busy scuttling away from to cover up while they were doing some kinda inspection of what happened the night before. Least that's what he says the scar is

NASA just wears diapers

You don't suddenly have the ability to say "time-out" in a combat-zone, the world around you is that much worse the longer you stick around.

Really don't care if you're buying it, in the moment there isn't a choice.

Doing QRF week, there isn't any peace or time to do anything but aid other units. I shit myself, knew several others that did as much.

Your "I'll hold it" mentality doesn't apply to patrols and missions that can last into three or four days. Looking at Iraqi toilets isn't exactly a comfort, squat, have a pitcher of water alone to clean up.

Anyone who says otherwise has never actually known such circumstance.

Attached: 100_0037.jpg (2134x2848, 848K)

lmao no wonder they call it "being in the shit"

Attached: 1535845476509.jpg (500x500, 17K)

No need to train Indians, when it's already embedded in their DNA.

>when it's already embedded in their DNA

And embedded on the pavement, honestly.

I thought IBS made you shit more?

Hold it until you get back to the compound, then blow it out into the hole you dug in haji's back yard.
>protip: keep your mouth or whatever shut tight when wading through irritation ditches in 3rd world countries

Never got into an IRL firefight, but in every instance of even protracted training engagements we have had, adventures in the CACTF or MOUT town, and other scenarios, I just don’t even notice that I have to shit. It’s not a primary bodily function so it’s ignored as I’m focused on my job of not getting lit the fuck up by UTM or simunitions. Not sure where all this “shit yerself” garbage is coming from. If we are holed up in a building for a long fucking time trying to wait for notional QRF or another convoy and the cadre doesn’t wanna end the exercise, I’ve found myself needing to piss, the corners of CACTF buildings being the rational answer. Smells like piss, sweat, mildew, and those fake shit and blood scent machines anyway.

if you're in a convoy in iraq for example, the convoy is not going to stop. so you shit in an empty mre bag or whatever. and if you dont have that, well, sorry man

>What do soldiers do if they have to take a shit during combat?
You raise your arm up and call for a TIMEOUT... then you have 5 min to take a shit and the fight resumes like nothing happened.

Is it normal to only need to shit once every 4 or so days, unless you eat an unhealthy amount/get sick?

You should be pooping once for every meal you eat. Anything less is technically constipation. Also, your urine should be clear, not yellow or cloudy.

>once per meal
Not really. Once or twice per day maybe, but that's about it.

Eat more fiber.

Hey, my BMs are exquisitely healthy.

You dont. At least not for the first few dozen times. You're so scared and hyped your body shuts down your shit factory

I’ve used wag bags for convoy ops. It seems like he’s talking about something dismounted, otherwise, who cares?

Holy fug no

>Is it normal to only need to shit once every 4 or so days, unless you eat an unhealthy amount/get sick?
you should be shitting once a day. Yes, keeping shit in for days is bad for you. Shit is toxic for your body.

Yes and no, if you supplement with fiber you'll shit 4-5 good shits a day. But otherwise it's always partial shits and lots of gas in your stomach.

How do I shit more? Laxatives worked for one time, but then they lost their effects. I've been eating atleast one or two pieces of fruit a day, but that doesn't seem to do anything

oats and coffee

eat more fiber. get some psyllium fiber aka Metamucil (but go for generic stuff... ti's way cheaper) and start drinking more water.

shit is extremely toxic if it just sits in your intestines. you could get cancer of the colon/intestines this way.

maybe see a doc to check you out and see if something's wrong with you.

Attached: 1527514350426.jpg (2200x2200, 572K)

>combat shit

You shit in your hand and throw it over pretending it's a grenade. Aim for the fattest opponent.

>T Indian special forces.

Fight or flight adrenaline dumps do the opposite of that, it will expel anything in your poop chute.

I used to be like you, but worse.

Buy picture related and take it 2-3x a day.

>Always thought i had IBS
>Always gassy, bloated stomach
>Whenever i shit, always have two problems
>Sometimes when i go to shit only fart comes out
>Or when i do actually shit, it's always sticky and doesn't come out smoothly, i can wipe 200x and the TP will still be dirty
>Asshole always felt dirty
>Upped my vegetables, didn't fix the problem
>Buy Metamucil supplement, all of a sudden shit 2-3 times a day, and it just slips right out

If you are having shit problems, don't wait any longer.

Attached: 81c2dFP3ClL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 18K)

>shit is extremely toxic if it just sits in your intestines. you could get cancer of the colon/intestines this way.

dont forget, it also makes you smell (your sweat)

Poop

Pee

Lol

Think of it this way: Falklands war.
youtu.be/V887sYcmIAc?t=4587

Attached: STAP.gif (680x720, 409K)

Sorry was suppose to get time stamped, anyhow 1:16:15. You'll quickly understand how it works.

Indian and Jews look very similar its weired

If you a pajeet, you shit in the street, remember to crouch as to miss your feet.

At yo, hol up, imma go afk for a shiiieeet

Info on the cancer aspect? Doctors just prescribe psyllium to constant use.

Oh I guess shit literally meant shit as in constipation and not the fiber product.

>taking a shit
Literally went weeks without taking one and when it exited the cavities it was godtier

>He cant hold this shit over 4 days
LM@ING at you.

The left is some weird fetish shoop and the right is a blatant fake. Not even sure why people post it.

Attached: Israeli-soldier-cowards-93419246411.jpg (480x319, 43K)

You cant post from a specific time on any Jow Forums board, newfag.

>he doesn't know about tactical diapers

Attached: DD-MC-3.jpg (600x450, 34K)

they're absolutely a thing; but way more expensive than normal adult diapers.

>Doesn't know how propaganda works

I have seen enough recruits shut themselves in training
Can't even imagine how bad it would be during actual combat

>Amerishart military

Agree about the piss, morons who dehydrate themselves deserve to get shot
But the pooping part is totally wrong, it greatly depends on your digestion and diet

Can confirm

How the fuck do you manage to shit yourself? Just hold it, 3-4 days is easy and only full weak is hard to pull off

Forgot to add vet to that pronoun

>What do soldiers do if they have to take a shit during combat?
Follow the drill

Attached: 11046567714_ae55901d3b_o.jpg (1695x1220, 1.66M)

They don’t, MREs constipate you to the point that you simply don’t have to take a shit very often

Rip your head off and shit down your neck

I can imagine some soldiers just dropping their pants rocketing the shit out and rising their pants.
Reason
Less shit in pants

For MREs? That and longer is totally normal. Ive gone like a week

Yours is the fake

I once took an assault piss during a long ass exercise.
>moving cover to cover
>right hand holds the gun
>left one manipulates the groin area
>cover one open belt and pants
>cover two dick out
>cover three pee pee
>cover four zip pants, adjust belt
fun times

Attached: apukikkeli.jpg (1080x953, 48K)

Dear God. You literally can't find 90 seconds to take a dump? in your ENTIRE FUCKING DAY you can't take 90 god damn seconds? What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Yes... and no.
If you're eating high carb high fiber pooping 2-3 times a day is totally normal.
High protein diet, aim for high fiber and lots of water, you should still be pooping 1x a day.
It's not considered a "problem" per se until day 3 with no shits. Then you need to be handed an exlax and a jug of water.

But ideally 1x a day is the minimum to be "regular" and is a sign of a healthy GI tract.

less than three times a week is constipation.

adult diapers work wonders for this stuff

I would rather shit Indian-style with my eyes locked with the CO than shit myself.

Pop a squat and drop it like it’s hot

>a thread died for this meme
If the threads were so good they wouldn't be on the back page to get bumped off.

>Not even sure why people post it
Because they drank the Jow Forumsaid

Don't know about actual operators but I didn't have to shit the entire crucible because MRE'S constipate the fuck out of you. After the warriors breakfast though every shitter in the entire company had a line.

proof?

dont worry you not going to get any.

>How the fuck do you manage to shit yourself? Just hold -

By eating the MRE gum with laxatives in em.

Also sometimes the US fights in kind of unsanitary countries that have been known to make soldiers tummies upset with atomic diarrhea.
Also when supersonic lead comes at your face you might possibly have a BM.