US army soldier gets mogged by US marine

Why are US army soldiers such a bunch of fucking cucks?

>tells the cops how fucking late they were
>demands respect
>tells the cop "know who u talking to" and that he is a US soldier

youtu.be/_ha9Xcvy_FY

Attached: images.jpeg-35.jpg (557x551, 26K)

Soldiers are the biggest fucking cucks. First they surrender to Mexicans on the border, and now this? Their whole branch should be replaced by the USMMC. Rah

Marines are legit, everyone else are a waste of tax dollar.

Even shitbird Marines are a bargain. The Corps gets like 2% of the defense budget.

everyone involved here is a mouthbreathing idiot, especially the police officer who choked the guy who called 911

i hope that dumb soldier got a pay day for being unnecessarily choked by a city employee.

>pigs and milcucks in one vid

Yikes

i remember watching this for the first time in 2012. wow that was 7 years ago

Cop did nothing wrong

Are you happier now compared to 7 years ago user?

i'm still anxious, a virgin, and have a headache; but i have a lot more guns, so yes i am actually really happy. :3

>says cops were slow
>dramatically takes a drag of cigarette
>tells cop he's a US soldier
>tells cop to know who he's talkin to
>US soldier bro
while i dont think the police should punch anyone, this guy surely isn't doing himself any favors being such a tool.
cba to watch it all again but the cop saying he had to use physical force to maintain control of the situation is pretty fucked.

>:3
He is clearly a way bigger faggot now then he was 7 years ago.

What did the guy do to warrant the guy choking him out and putting him in handcufs? Was he breaking the law? Looks like all he did was slightly step foreward 1.5 steps (after the officer took 3 steps towards him) and talk slightly loud with his hands at his sides. He wasn't physically threatening the officer at all.

Are regular people legally allowed to smack the fuck out of and choke people who walk towards them and talk or is that a cops only thing?

wow if i was that guy i'd kys from the embarrassment

They use any and all excuses to exercise violence. Just remember they have families to go home to and will never take your guns.

Wow that cop is a straight cunt. I mean cigarette man was being a douche but since when is that grounds for a cop to sucker punch you and choke you?

Don't you know the rules of modern policing? Every one is a grave threat to your life and violence must be used to maintain control of unruly civilians. Now pick up that can.

Christ those police are scum. This is the sort of unnecessary violence that makes people cheer when police are shot.

>Now pick up that can.

No, what are you going to do, shoot me?

Attached: 8769.jpg (918x804, 110K)

What is this, 2012? God that guy is still a shitbag though. He needed to be humbled.

Actually yes. That surprises me, cause I thought I'd be dead by now.

Fucking hell yeah, put that bitch ass wannabe tough guy on the ground and he just gives up while trying to process what the hell just happened. SEMPER FI DEVIL!!
"I'm done, I'm done, I'm totally done" fuckin bitch thought he had some power when he's in the lawmans turf and gets put in his place quick, thanks user made my day.

>cop can't deal with some whiny, skinny cuckboy taking a couple steps in his direction
>chimps out and slams the guy on the ground despite absolutely no threat to himself or his partner
Gonna guess this guy was an 0151

Without cops who would show up 45 minutes after an assault and attempted robbery to assault you a second time?