/akg/ AK General

AK General /akg/
Awkward Archer Edition
>Thread #816

Old thread here

Attached: NewBeryl4.jpg (856x1144, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva
sadefensejournal.com/wp/identifying-collecting-the-7-62x39-ak-47akm-magazine/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AK Buyers Guide

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva

Sarry not sarry

Attached: 20190420_143602~3.jpg (2521x4635, 3.99M)

OP pic is a real guy, not a silicone doll?

What should I do with my Arsenal 107R now that I got it fixed under warranty? Sell it to some tard on Armslist? Trick it out in bakelite furniture and a 74-style brake? Attach a plunger head to the muzzle and use it to unclog my toilet?

Attached: lotsofraifus.png (1500x1125, 2.52M)

Sell it and put the money into crypto

I was expecting some pretty retarded replies, but I can say with certainty that you topped all of them. I don't even need to see anyone else's replies.

Oh, you don't know? Or are you just tryna ruin some poor saps life?

Any idea the origin on this mag? It's big but limited to 5 rds.

Attached: DSC_0573.jpg (3840x2160, 1.89M)

>implying anybody would take that post seriously
>implying your life would be ruined if you lost like $1500 at most - $1500 you recently acquired, nonetheless

its chinese probably came with a mak 90 or similar.
flatbacks are china

Chinese have a single rib on the bottom, I thought

This .223 Vepr Super was $575 NIB with 3 mags.

Attached: 20190430_170843.jpg (584x342, 199K)

not all sadefensejournal.com/wp/identifying-collecting-the-7-62x39-ak-47akm-magazine/2/
china has multiple patterns

China made a bunch of different mag patterns. These are some of their 20 rounders

Attached: 10 20 round mag variants.jpg (1280x960, 223K)

The boomer claimed they were Chinese but I can't find anything on 5 rd long chink mags

This kinda looks like the top left but smaller. Here's the follower.

Attached: IMG_20190430_224642.jpg (1700x2564, 2.83M)

Attached: hby-08PRBnI.jpg (960x938, 630K)

>fixed
Did the serial number include "kp57"? What was wrong with it?

100% chinese

>The boomer claimed they were Chinese but I can't find anything on 5 rd long chink mags
its chinese
its a 10 blocked to 5 cause hunting. it came in with sometype of chink ak

He did say he bought a bunch of Mak 90s back in the day.

what is the consensus on the WBP fox? the AKOU video had some weird deformation but he didn’t seem too worried about it for some reason. plus the finish isn’t great, although the fitting looks better than the WASR.

>what's the consensus on the WBP Fox
We should start rightfully flagging these posts as spam

>everyone gets the same atlantic newsletter
What's your choice between bulgarian arsenal and WBP fox?

Czech this out

Attached: IMG_20190426_110312865~01.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

should I get a psak47 or a vepr 12? The fit at finish leaves a lot to be desired on the vepr...

Yep it's a KP57. Gas tube lever fell out and canted sights.

Looking to get my first rifle, was looking AKs. If y'all could, I'm trying to find a reliable AK or similar for around $400 (preferably lower). I'm on a pretty tight budget so not sure if even possible. Thanks.

Fuck now I don't know either

aaaaadidaladdadidadoo WHOOOOP notha day noethee for the yeettle beetleeeete

Nice grab. I'd throw a scope on her

Fires on safe saiga reporting

Attached: IMG_0422.jpg (3264x2448, 2.31M)

Saigas are trash, don't you know they come with russian civi barrels that are designed to shoot our before 2k rounds?

Attached: 20180423_173909.jpg (3264x2448, 2.06M)

That sounds like a personal problem. How does the safety hold up to that abuse?

Nice shit post

I figured it out before firing any rounds through it luckily so nothing to report.

polacks have AKs?

PollAK best AK

>I'm trying to find a reliable AK or similar for around $400
Not possible in today's market. You're looking at 600 minimum. Just get a WASR.
Or get an AR. they're good for first rifles and can be built for $400.

Ty. Will look into ARs then probably

Lurk moar faggot

Oh shit you're that user. I say option 2 and shoot the shit out of it. I'm like 1500rds into mine and shit looks good so far. But selling it is probably your best bet lol.

Attached: slr range-5.jpg (3024x4032, 2.45M)

How's your BCG looking? Did it beat itself into shape on the trunnion?

Nah dude just literally every other combloc nation around Poland made them but nahh not Poland nope not at all

Going to ask here too because I'm curious-
Anyone else here recently (within the last month or so) ordered anything from childers guns?
>place an order on childers 6 weeks ago for some 74 receivers, website says 1-3 week turn around
>last update they made to the order when I check my account was 4 weeks ago
>send them an email 10 days ago asking them for an update on the order, receive no reply in response
>talked to a few other people who ordered around the same time, they all say they've received their shit weeks ago
>check their official facebook page, they've been making multiple posts a day every day for the last month
>feeling completely lost and worrying trying to figure out what's going on
They're supposed to be a reputable, well known AK receiver company, right? I don't mind waiting on parts and I've certainly waited longer before but I'm not crazy for thinking that something is weird when I've been waiting 6 weeks on a 1-3 week order with them not replying to my 10 day old email while still sending out other orders and being active on social media?
People say that sometimes they take a while to actually ship orders out and sometimes there's a bit of a wait but is them ghosting you on communications normal too?

Attached: 1556501913620.jpg (1533x1522, 1.84M)

It took about six weeks to get my order from recreator when I ordered a custom job. When I ordered an in stock receiver before it had shipped out immediately. He didn't respond to email either but was very helpful over the phone. Boomers gonna boom. Try calling.

Looking good actually. I know other’s had problems but mine contacts flat with the front trunnion.

Atlantic put in a century trigger pack that is too hard to comply with 922r. Just swap it for a polish full auto trigger group or a ALG trigger or something and it will be fine.

contact them by a normal person's method of contact instead of something autistic/boomer, like email. use twitter or facebook. I had an issue with [spoiler]aliengear holsters[/spoiler] and the twitter/website was instantaneous, whereas the email never got a reply

Thanks, I'll try calling then. I just didn't think it'd be an issue, when I first placed the order I was talking to them over email to send FFL information and they were getting back to me within a few hours each time.

I got an email back same day when I was emailing them about holsters for suppressor ready pistols (raised sights threaded barrels).
They don’t make them unfortunately.

Good thread theme.

Attached: witcher beryl GA meet.jpg (2732x2592, 1.06M)

How come Aleksander gets a noob tube?

Ah, I see we have another welfare recipient in the thread.

Consider how much of the population would seemingly go tits up if they so much as missed a single paycheck, I wouldn't put my money on "life be ruined".

This is also /akg/, the most poorfag tier of all the generals. Even a decked out Arsenal with today's prices costs like 1/2 most of the ARs in /arg/.
Found more stupid shit to mount on your gas tube it seems.

I want one of these so fucking bad.

Attached: 1463436954209.jpg (1000x1440, 188K)

I have $1800, what's a fun gun to buy AKG? I have 5 AKs right now. (Bulgy AK74M, Izzy AKM build, 3 Veprs (V12, .308. 5.45)

PTR 9CT

Might get the rifle version (I'm 20). Thanks for the suggestion

>Might get the rifle version
Nah just wait till your 21 then. No point in having an MP5 if it's not a shorty boy.

I'd SBR it since the rifle's are about $1600. You can file a form 1 before 21.

Anyone have experience with the Palmetto AK?

>Paying the gov $200 to not be able to cross state lines without their permission, having the item be permanently married to you for the rest of your life, and being put on a registry.
Yea nah, I'll pass.

That's cool, we'll continue to enjoy our toys and you can just look on
I should really whip up a pic of user watching people on YouTube freely and happily shooting their machineguns while he tears up and says "n-nice doggo"

We're talking about SBRing a PCC that already comes in a pistol configuration with a folding brace that's nearly identical to the actual stock. Not machine guns, nerd.

About to buy a norinco nhm90 but it comes with romanian furniture. Any sources for old polytech style bakelite furniture?

My krink for attention

Attached: IMG_8263.jpg (3024x4032, 1.7M)

What's in the bag?

>he actually would engrave
get a load of this cuck

Cleaning kit, aimpoint tool, allen wrench for the light mount, and spare batteries sealed up for the light and aimpoint

Files or GoBroker. Expect several hundred dollars just for the handguards. GL finding a stock.

>brace
Post more neckbeard pics, buddy

If you get a regular follower you can probably fit 10-15 rounds in that boy

>not using your disposable income to make SBRs "common use" and therefore protected under the Heller ruling
It's like you don't even care about gun rights, user. Get branded.

Attached: IMG_20190501_005220.jpg (725x800, 227K)

Jesus fuck nvm then, Ill try to find some wood ones lol

I own a PSAK and no complaints. Fit and finish are solid. PSA warranty. And AKOU is 3000 rounds in without a problem thus far.
>inb4 muh MOEkov furniture webms

Lel, don't expect that to be too much cheaper. Around 140 for some handguards. Better off just getting Ironwood if the real stuff is out of your price range.

PSAK always buy American aks friend they're simply the best.

I'm aware.

>Vepr
Trash
>PSAK
American made greatness

thx brahs i’m gonna keep my american earned money right here. god bless

Should I get a psa ar15 or a wasr?

Do I hear nostamps?

Attached: 35t4w633.png (474x467, 246K)

How does one configure a DMR type AK?

Buy an SVD instead

Attached: Vudu outside.jpg (4032x1761, 3.3M)

Is that an SVD?

Attached: G6eWzMbC_400x400.png (400x400, 101K)

I don't understand..I'm legitimately curious. I know nothing about AK's

If you unironically can't tell an AK from an SVD then you need to lurk more

Is 5.45 just a meme now? They were awesome back in the day because of cheap mags and 7N6, but now a case of 1000 Tula or Wolf is $220 while Wolf .223 is $170. A single bake is $70 and steel mags at a minimum $40. Is there any benefit to 5.45 over 5.56 other than muh no recoil?

Attached: 1553127002964.jpg (2048x1152, 133K)

5.45 bakes are still under $50. 7.62 are the expensive ones. Even so, yes, 5.45 is a meme right now because there are literally no new rifles imported to or made in America at the moment.

being that AKs are a meme, yes 5.45 is a meme

Got a wood handguard. No more cheapy polymer.

Attached: 20190501_182856.jpg (2560x1440, 2.38M)

Forgot my cleaning rod lel

Attached: 20190501_183341.jpg (2560x1440, 2.31M)

Raced to my rifle after seeing this post to furiously look it over only to realize it was in reference to a 107R not SAM7R. Thank Christ. Sorry, 107 dude.

Finally finished

Attached: IMG_20190501_210051.jpg (3840x1710, 2.23M)

but why

The same reason you buy shitty jew rifles

Congrats, it looks like ass.

>swole boogeyman

Attached: are u ok.jpg (850x1511, 417K)