Non gun way of killing g**se

They’re getting too close and I need to defend myself
Will a broom work, I could throw a 30lb dumbbell at it and fuck it up
My brother has this gay little crossbow pistol but it’s a 5lb meme

Attached: C552A0F8-1DBA-4DA3-B914-2F042984AA99.jpg (841x640, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sig-Sauer-Powered-Rounds-Rifle/dp/B00VVEOB54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just use a gun.

Nick Gaer

Crack and shatter the bill pull the tooth pliers relish the pain CRACK million pieces and custard HONNNNNNK writhe in pain oh I can smell it

>grab neck
>use as weapon to kill other honkniggers

It's a goose. It's 2 feet tall, weighs 4 pounds, and it's bones are hollow. Are you a fucking man or what

Based

Pocket knife grab neck inshallah

Grab neck
Bite head off

>imagine being this much of pussy

REMOVE HONK!

My swordsmanship instructor is an old man that doesnt take any shit. One time one of these faggots was hissing at him in his garden he fucked it up with his saber.

i'm guessing you're not the biggest fella, so i'm gonna suggest a spear, otherwise, get a loaf of bread and douse that shit in rat poison

A list of weapons you can buy today to kill honkniggers

>Spear
>Machete
>Baseball bat
>Full auto sig mpx .177 cal, let her rip and don't stop, takes 12g co2 carties, expensive solution
>Nigger rig mains voltage to a wire rack, place in kiddie pool with bread floating around,
>Get a potato cannon and retrofit it to fire goose eggs, simply fire their own eggs at them, asserting your dominance
>Get a big net, rig it up to a tree and when ready pull to catch the honkers, drown them
>M80 up goose pooper

They're birds user, they act tough until you act tough back. Just attack them empty handed, they can't hurt you. If they are willing to fight they can't possibly win, just wring their big stupid necks.

Bread and a sword.

>.177 cal MPX
I did not know they make those. My LGS is a SIG elite dealer, might run down there and see if they have one tomorrow.
I'd really love one of their Virtus PCP models.

amazon.com/Sig-Sauer-Powered-Rounds-Rifle/dp/B00VVEOB54

Whoops they run 90g co2 carties, but they run up to 700 fps, they have em at walmart and dicks, i've been tempted

I'm surprised no one posted the superior solution
>T H E G E E S E F E A R S T H E O A R

Attached: ExcalibOAR.jpg (900x1775, 397K)

>not using an oar like a real man

Attached: Anon Removes Honk.png (1896x3740, 1.34M)

just a big fuckin' stick. Give 'em a good t'ump, right to the dome.

*Honk* at them and run in circles flailing your arms.

Non-Bowlet bow
Pellet Rifle
Throwing Hammer
Big Mouse Traps
Sharp stick

Why not just get a gun?

You haven't lived till you've tied a dumb cunt gooses neck in a knot

700 is alright, somewhat lower end of varmint pellet gun, but I tend to use 900 just to be sure.

The 30 round clipazine isnt a bad idea though

use a 9 iron. a clean crack in their stupid heads with a 9 iron will do them in for sure.

Buy padlock
Buy Bandanna or similar piece of strong cloth
Tie bandanna and lock padlock on said bandanna
Pic related

Attached: 27381088682_74e23343ca_c.jpg (800x600, 148K)

here's a fun idea: you know those noose canes, like dog catchers use to... well, catch dogs and keep them a safe distance away? Make one of those from a broomstick, an eye screw, and paracord. Noose the goose and swing it in a nice big arc over your head and WHUMP right on the ground, or a tree, or whatever.

hivemind

>honkniggers
My sides

It's a fucking goose, just grab it's neck and throw the thing and it'll fuck off fast.
They're like niggers, act tough as shit when they outnumber you 10:1 and you're just trying to back away but the moment you pull a gun they all take off screaming.

you literally can just grab them.
like I mean literally.
You can just grab them and break them.
Birds are fragile.

based schizo poster

There's a variant of pic related made for geese.

Attached: smollboi.jpg (667x584, 92K)

This is a fucking Important thread

Stun gun.

Just kick a few while others watch. Only do it if they attack first though. Don't be a sissy faggot about it.
If things get too bad, just throw a few rocks at them or something. You're literally complaining about a bird that's like 1% of your bodyweight (you fatfuck).
Order a slingshot or something if your arms are too fat for throwing a rock or bitchslapping one.

Wail them hard on the head with a flat stick like an oar or 2x4.
Or
Snap their neck
Both should be a painless instant kill.

How much of a cucked basedboy do you have to be to not be able to kill a goose with your bare hands? Grab it by the neck and give it a sharp tug while also twisting - instantly dead goose.

>simply fire their own eggs at them, asserting your dominance

Attached: 1551323190074.jpg (536x619, 407K)

Just fucking grab it and pull its head off.