Gucci Setups

Lets see your Gucci setups...It can be anything: pistols, revolvers, ARs, whatever

Attached: PBT.png (295x640, 727K)

Attached: PBT2.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

Should have used a light/laser combo. This is just stupid.

That’s not gucci, that’s “poorfag tryhard”

Attached: PBT3.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

I have to assume this is heavy as fuck. Otherwise, I think it looks pretty cool

Attached: PBT4.jpg (320x320, 29K)

Attached: 1537245412245.jpg (1111x836, 191K)

Attached: GucciGlock.jpg (640x640, 159K)

Yo this tritium optic cost 2x as much as my heritage Ruff rida

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-102116__01.jpg (1644x1080, 453K)

can that bolt even close?

anybody have a gucci gp100 they can lend some inspiration from?

>tritium

0/10

>gucci
You do know this is not a term of endearment.

Attached: 870dollarsbecauseyouresmart.jpg (800x800, 37K)

Is it dirty on purpose?

Can you
not post
this garbage
ever again

why is Rajeeshs' shoe here

Attached: 1501300429200.jpg (960x640, 101K)

Attached: crudeoil.jpg (1024x682, 76K)

Ok, now make the entire gun like that
I'll buy it

Attached: OtherAR2019.jpg (1932x1449, 1.08M)

Is he lying if I said that’s not really well done. I thought the rainbow was lame until I thought about it and realized it’s like the shimmer when you drop oil in water.

I’d be*

it might look "cool" but it's utterly pointless. That laser isn't even aligned to the horizontal bore axis.
It's stupid as fuck.

how do you figure? looks pretty aligned to me

theres always one or two funny guys every thread XDDD

He figures that because he's a dipshit that thinks an IR designator has to come from the middle of the body of the device.

This is the last thing you never see before you die

Attached: 1544756217213.jpg (536x406, 100K)

>accurate to 800 yards i know what i got

What's fucked up is that his ar is 10x more aesthetically pleasing than these fagged up "Gucci" ones. All you need is a retro carry handle and an ar is perfect.

Why are the guns in Instagram always the same over-accessorized bullshit with cut frames/slides/lowers? Futuristic angles on your gun give you no tactical advantage whatsoever.

Attached: 0aa0010a.jpg (346x275, 21K)

>minimalism is tryhard
i see you're still trying to cope with your overpriced setup.

Most the guns on instagram are safequeens designed to look good in pictures which is usually the only time they actually come out, notice how absolutely pristine all of them are?

Attached: 12341341324.jpg (1568x977, 425K)

This looks like it belongs to some russian mob boss

>Illiterate negroes get SCARs and I dont

Attached: 1544025154421.jpg (1280x574, 104K)

you're a fucking retarded poorfag who doesn't own shit
Because I happen to know what I'm looking at and I own 2 Steiner laser devices.

its sad this is the best picture in this thread

>gee billy, how come ur mom lets you have TWO Steiners

and you probably dont even run night vision, just have them for looks

ok boomer fudd

>and you probably dont even run night vision, just have them for looks
you damn fucking right I do. But that doesn't change the fact that the guy I was replying to (probably YOU) is a dumbass poor fuck who didn't know what the fuck he was looking at.
Fucking dipshit.

honestly pathetic

You seriously bought fooking laser soights just to flex on Jow Forums?

can you imagine paying over $700 for a part on your AR that you dont even use?

Can you imagine doing it to impress people you don't even like on an anonymous forum?

The feeling I get dabbing on your poorfags is totally worth it.
Get DABBED ON, BITCHES.

You're doing it wrong. You are supposed to buy things we actually want. I would rather buy ten hi points and weld them to things in the ghetto.

>22 pistol
>hollywood quiet
Oh brother.

>hollywood quiet

what did they mean by this?

They are pretty quiet suppressed.

Pistols have way shorter barrels than rifles so all the gunpowder doesn't get burned before leaving the barrel, making them inherently significantly louder than rifles of the same action type. Add to that the sound of a bolt closing which is 112-115 decibels and "hollywood quiet" on anything other than an integrally suppressed bolt action is a dumbass lie to impress nocans in instafag. inb4 some dipshit with no cans comes along to say how quiet his dads gun is and how he can only hear the firing pin clink

No detachable stock, no gucci.

I mean its a .22lr not a 9mm

its pretty quiet my guy

I shot next to a guy with one and I couldn't even tell he was shooting until I looked over. I took my ear pro off to listen to it and it was still quiet but someone else started shooting so I had to put it back on.

Yeah 115 decibels is pretty dang quiet, but it's not pfft quiet aka hollywood quiet. There is no mistaking that a gun went off if you're standing nearby, the action noise alone sees to that.

>next to
If you were 100 feet away across a grassy field maybe, there's no way you didn't hear pops even though heavy earpro if you were right next to a suppressed .22 pistol. A human shouting is 100 decibels, a suppressed .22 pistol is 114+ decibels. You're telling me you couldn't hear something multiple times louder than a person literally screaming in your ear?

So post them, flex user.

Thin film interference. Exact same effect.