Why have we not ragged and shit on this chink propaganda more

Why have we not ragged and shit on this chink propaganda more
youtu.be/kiJjMggOUu8

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (313x470, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKciLU-HcEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Update the fukers deleted the trailer

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-092946.jpg (1055x982, 383K)

still there you just have to go to jewtube to watch as they disabled playback on other websites

do you seriously think a video would have been deleted between OP's posting and your post 3 minutes later?
im glad i never heard of this. surprised bruce willis and adrien brody would be in something so trash looking.

It looks fine other than the CGI. And frankly, I don't care - I've seen plenty of shitty movies with great CGI, and I'd way prefer the opposite.

>ROC flags
I don't think this one is PRC propaganda. Probably won't be allowed to play in China unless it pretends that Mao's army did something of note to help the country during WWII.

must have spent most of the budget hiring them because they didn't spent in on VFX or costumes, that uniform Bruce was wearing when he saluted looked like it wasn't even tailored to fit him in the slightest

mainlanders just sort of handwave them as patriots even if they weren't necessarily commies
there's a shitton of chink movies that use the roc flag, the commies just claim they're the spiritual successor of sun yat-sen's party

>Filmed in war thunder arcade battle

Interesting, never knew that. I'm assuming the whole lack of communist involvement in the fighting against the Japanese isn't mentioned?

how is this any different from jew propaganda from Hollywood?

>lack of communist involvement in the fighting against the Japanese
why is your anus talking?

Because its the Chinese doing it

Its honestly a very funny movie to watch. Especially dubbed. And the propaganda thing is interesting, since its for the nationalists, and I couldve sworn this movie was made for mainland china

it's not any different. In fact, it's probably more accurate.
>poor representation of American history
>m-m-muh heritage! m-m-muh good movie
>ok representation of Chinese history
>IT'S PROPAGANDAAAA, REEEEE
shut your whore mouth, cunt.

So, 10x worse.

You mean 10x more accurate

do Chinese fetishize blacks like Jews do? Jews but negros in literally everything. If the Chinese avoid this error, they will have surpassed the Jews without doing anything else.

winnie the pooh freedom right to vote 1989 event that never happened democracy free tibet modern plumbing

I'm pretty sure the Chinese hate blacks.

kek

but seriously war thunder looks 10000x better than this shit

Attached: 1553734967040.jpg (622x595, 102K)

>amerikikes swallow jew propaganda for a hundred years
>anything that portrays anyone besides based gods chosen in a positive light is propaganda

Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=EKciLU-HcEk

Also, read

Attached: blacks in china - china plans.jpg (2390x2400, 1.11M)

>surprised Bruce Willis is in trash

Have you seen any of the movies he's done in the last decade?

ROC BAD! has stopped being a thing in China for 30-40 years now. Chiang and the KMT are seen as true patriots: flawed, but still tried their best for China. Besides even the CCP were themselves nationalists.

This is in line with China being pretty much NazBol ever since the Deng years. But more so under Xi Jinping as the Chinese Communist Party is wielding nationalism as a tool to mobilize the country.

Attached: City of Life and Death.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

A movie about the flying tigers would have been more interesting.