Could you jerry rig a ruger pc carbine to be full fun?

Could you jerry rig a ruger pc carbine to be full fun?

Attached: ruger ppsh.jpg (1500x612, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Circuit-City-SCP-DS3039W-Magnifier-SCP-MF3WEQS/dp/B07DM2CB8W/ref=sr_1_18?keywords=red dot flip to side magnifier combo&qid=1556736920&s=sporting-goods&sr=1-18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it has 10/22 fcg then yes.

You know I've had a 10/22 since I was a kid but never poked around its mechanism. Are they easy to mod and fuck with?

I read some kind of old book on the 10/22 full auto conversion for academic purposes but I dont own one.

Honestly making gun designs not designed to be full auto , full auto would have me worried about safety and reliability concerns.

FA 10/22s exist though..

The action wasnt designed with it in mind. There is more than one way to make it fa and some seem more "legit" than others.

>tfw the Hughes Amendment will never be repealed
>Ruger will never market a 50 state legal open bolt pc carbine

Attached: AD8D5DDF-27B8-489F-B55C-94F21694B7B1 (1).jpg (1500x643, 118K)

10/22s are actually a pain to make reliable closed-bolt full-autos, because they have bolt bounce problems.
As I understand it, the PC Carbine has a sliding tungsten buffer weight that should alleviate that issue.

>A full auto Mini-14 powered by Bill Ruger rolling in his grave

Yeah I remember hearing about bolt bounce or something

Not that I wouldve of done it and I dont even have a 10/22 but I do rememrbr looking into it killed any inkling of desire.

kind of off topic but when are they going to make higher capacity mags for these things. I know the make the glock conversion penis pump but I own the security and security 9 compact now and would like some stick mags.

Then just make it open bolt nigga

maybe

Attached: shoestring-machinegun.jpg (800x600, 78K)

If bill Ruger hadn't intentionally designed the bolt to bounce upon striking the breech face, it would be easier but yeah they have front and rear mounted arrestor versions. Search " TEK method for select-fire 10/22s"

Probably never, I think everyone who wants sticks are just using Glock mags.

This never worked for me or my friends tbhfam. Could never get the tension just right
Wasnt the biggest fan of how little control you had either

An atf unit has been dispatched to your location, ensure your dog is easily accessible

you beat me to it

Yea. Tbh.
Pin the firing pin, and make the bolt release a trigger.
How to make the bolt hold open though?
Unless you decide to make it shoot full mags at a time...

An open bolt design fuckin sucks for the .22 cartridge. Because the firing pin must precede the bolt, you will have to work some serious Kraut magic to avoid headspacing issues

An open bolt pc carbine design would ruin the excellent trigger though

Looks like a mall ninja PPsh-41

Under folding stock when?

kek

It's pretty fun out of the box, but I'm working on making the stupidest gun in history for maximum fun. Free floating handguard will get here today.

Attached: PCCD.jpg (1210x908, 250K)

i like this thread

Attached: Tommy_gun.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

>Full fun

Oh. Right. Shit. Sorry. I totally misread that. I haven't taken that route yet.

MOOOOOOOOOOODS

This thing offends me.

he was probably rolling when ruger released an AR

Sweet. It's working.

How is a free floating hand guard going to work with it being a take down?

by being attached to something else

But what if I don't have a dog?

I want the Ruger factory free float hand guard, but I think they aren't going to be sold separately for 6 more months. Fuck

Attached: 2019-01-14 18.57.33.jpg (1396x1760, 1.43M)

the factory freefloat on my mpr is nice, but i dont think ruger will sell them separately.

We shall see.

Have they said they are selling them separately? I had shot them an e-mail and they said they weren't planning on it but the could be. Still, if you want to be an impatient bitch like me, Midwest Industries free floating handguards are in stock again and I think there's a couple other options out there.

Attached: OvS2z4Y.png (1193x244, 220K)

Well, now that I'm thinking of it, since I'm getting the MI handguard later today, UPS permitting, want me to take some detailed pics so you can get a closer look at them? I could post them here or in the /pcc/ thread if this is dead by the time it comes in.

Huh I was not aware, very interesting
Obviously I dont dabble in .22 for shit

What magnifier?

It was the cheapest combo I could find on amazon. I mostly did it for funsies but turns out I really like it. It's nothing spectacular but it gets the job done.

ANYWAY, on the side it says scp mf3weqs
The combo that I got was this
amazon.com/Circuit-City-SCP-DS3039W-Magnifier-SCP-MF3WEQS/dp/B07DM2CB8W/ref=sr_1_18?keywords=red dot flip to side magnifier combo&qid=1556736920&s=sporting-goods&sr=1-18
but I got it waaaay cheaper. It was 55 bucks I think.

Please do! I'll see em, thank you.

>takedown version of this
welp

Attached: 10-22 gatling.jpg (500x400, 50K)

Will do. I'll be around.

Attached: godspeed.jpg (474x595, 30K)

Your wife and infant kids will work fine as a substitute

They sold full auto Mini-14s to law enforcement though.