One Pistol to Rule them All

What is the best service/duty/civilian pistol in the world and why is it the Sig P320?

I am so glad you asked, k.
The P320 is the most flexible striker fired pistol in the world. One serialed FCU can be every single pistol in the Glock double stack lineup and even some combos the Glock is incapable of.
It is as safe as the Glock without the homosex trigger tab or the other two "safe action" features that ruin trigger pull and only address shortcomings in the Glock design itself.

Let's face it, k. The P320 is the future and it leaves every other polymer framed striker pistol in the dirt.

Attached: wm_11839648.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0LUbLu6TqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The P320 is the future and it leaves every other polymer framed striker pistol in the dirt.
So it's king of retard mountain?

Attached: Two handguns.jpg (2390x1536, 1.38M)

.mil trim

Attached: SIG_Sauer_P320_XM17_US_Army_pistol.jpg (1200x1015, 520K)

>posts an FN
The micropenis picture gallery is in /b/ my friend

I didn't like how it shot. Relatively flippy gun.

Carry
Combat
Home defense
Plinker
Bullseye driller
Steel plate speed clanker

I think a 4" bbl semi auto 9mm wins the cake for me.
G19 or M&P 4"

Attached: File-Aug-10-1-07-34-PM-1024x685.jpg (640x429, 36K)

Attached: hqU4PJx.jpg (3024x4032, 816K)

>Carry
>Combat
>Home defense
>Plinker
>Bullseye driller
>Steel plate speed clanker
You literally just described the P320 except you could also have full sized/carry sized duty and subcompact in one single pistol.
And you could get it with a red dot for less than the price of a Glock MOS version alone.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Seconded. Low bore axis reigns supreme.

Attached: C1485179-1329-4804-B6EE-8FEF5C00763F.png (750x1334, 1.51M)

Shut the fuck up already

Attached: sig-meme2.png (500x324, 86K)

Attached: sigmeme4.png (500x522, 126K)

Passed every drop test required by the military. Minor issue discovered by Sig engineers and fixed. Not serious enough to warrant a recall.
110% as safe a Glock.

Tell us all about it.

Attached: 01(2).jpg (2649x3060, 2.09M)

Ya guns kaboom with extreme tests

Attached: 17439734_10155050395498955_1768769304_n-660x495.jpg (660x495, 87K)

Now let's argue about what you drive. Are you BMW or Benz fag? Or poorfag?

Glock 20

Attached: when it counts.jpg (564x960, 74K)

>poo in loo made in india garbage
yep, this one's going in my cringe compilation

>Minor issue discovered by Sig engineers and fixed
Fixed for the military version of the firearm. Issue not disclosed and recalled because it would harm their chances of winning the Army pistol contract. Issue not disclosed until a cop was shot with his gun due to Sig's negligence. Sig immediately began issuing voluntary upgrades, because they had already identified and fixed the issue, and simply not informed their customers whose lives they endangered.

So yes, buy Sig with confidence. Confidence that you will be buying a sub-par product cheaply made, because their R&D budget went to advertising instead. Their yearly recalls and constant product revisions required by their insufficient R&D resulting in failures that cost Sig owners their lives and livelihoods will be fixed 2-3 generations after you buy the gun, unless it is considered too costly to fix and discontinued with no refund available to you.

And your guns kB! with everyday use.

30 years ago, if by normal use you mean emulating 10mm loads in your .40.

I work for a major sporting goods retailer and I get firearms for cost. So when I decided to buy another striker pistol price was not an issue. Not that it matters since the P320 is cheaper than the Glock.

Issue was not found in .mil testing it was found and fixed at Sig. Tell us another tall tale kiddo.

NOPE. NO THEY DO NOT

So.... a Kia or Toyota?

No! They explode all the time! Every day they do it. All of the day bro!

>Issue was not found in .mil testing
Correct, reread what I wrote. Sig found the issue, fixed it for the military, and did not fix it for the civilian issue of the gun. And had no intention of disclosing the issue until someone got shot due to Sig's willing negligance
>it was found and fixed at Sig
Correct, and not disclosed until someone literally got shot because of Sig's blatantly unsafe design choices, which they later identified, rectified, and did not make available to the general public or disclose until someone nearly died.

>best
>service/duty/civilian
You just named 3 different markets with 3 different sets of needs. This thread is retarded.

2018 F150.
Comission is very good selling guns.

But you are missing the point that the pre-fix gun had already passed all the .mil and multiple LEO drop tests ya goober. And if it was considered a serious issue it would have been a recall and not a "voluntary upgrade" which actually improved triger pull.
Spin the story again, ya schmuck.

And one gun that will fill all those needs. No, not one platform. Literally one single gun purchase.

>spin the story
Don't need to. Sig found and fixed the fatal error with their handgun, but waited until someone nearly died due to their negligence to even offer a fix to civilians.

Sig is garbage which will kill you.

Correct, Glock 19

SIG spends more on R&D than any other small-arms manufacturer in the industry. But you wouldn’t know that because your source of information is Military Arms Channel and Nutnfancy.

Because they fucking make 1000 different firearms rather than make a few that are really good

My dad wants to buy a striker-fired pistol so we went to the range last Sunday and we shot my VP9 and rented a P320 to compare it to. The P320 felt like it had a little less recoil but we both agreed that the VP9's ergonomics BTFO of Sig. Also the paddle mag release is a much better design than the push button.

I can't stand the multiple finger groves on the VP9. They don't line up properly with where my hand should go and it drives me nuts.

>one single pistol
In the same way that an AR lower is do it all, which is to say nobody bothered. The basic G19 sized gun covers most bases until you run full on competition or deep carry, in which case you want very different guns, not the same gun with some parts swapped

Yeah, after $300 minimum in aftermarket upgrades. I’m not defending the P320, but most pistols come standard with night sights, mount for optics, front serrations, good ergos, and decent triggers for $500 these days. For $500, Glock will give you none of those as well as a pistol with a beveled slide, but not a beveled frame to match.

>night sights
>front slide serrations
>optic mounts

Glock has had all these things as factory options since at least the introduction of gen5.

>inb4 but they should be standard

They shouldn't because many people specifically don't want some of these things. I for one think front slide serrations are useless and look ugly so I avoided buying a glock that had them. Same for night sights since I only like 2 dots and nobody puts 2 dot night sights on factory handguns.

>good ergos
>good triggers

Subjective and I think sig is worse in both departments.

I agree about the non-beveled frame though. It looks retarded.

No thanks.

Not buying Sig since Cohen took over.

US Army chose 320 over 19X
Danish chose 320 over Glock despite Austrian CEO being formed Danish armed forces
SC019 and Danish combat swimmers use the MCX
Half the US’ police and soon most of the border patrol carry 320s
SEALs carries 226s for decades
Police around the world carry SIG Pros
Tango6 now on the Army DMR
SWAT teams use the M400 Elites

They make like ~7 guns and then a few different iterations of the main guns.

USP

Not even close, fren.

>the go to war pistol standard™

They rushed the 320 into service. They didn’t go through nearly the same testing as the beretta before it. The glock and the 320 both passed the inital round of testing, it beat them out by price.

youtu.be/v0LUbLu6TqA

Don’t get me wromg German Sig 226’s are amazing, Nu-Sig is a shell of once agreat company. Exetershit can’t even hold a candle to old sig products.

>go to war pistol standard
>those chintzy polymer magazines
Umm no sweetums

>HALF OF THE US POLICE CARRY 320s
Yeah I don’t think so

>USP
>Polymer mags
Kys retard

You’re the retard for not knowing USP 9 and 40 take worse-than-Glock-construction polymer magazines

Attached: 89012E7B-5532-4D15-9640-F313499316B5.jpg (379x604, 16K)

Just because there’s a handgun General doesn’t mean all discussion about handguns needs to be there. KYS

the only reason it beat out glock in the testing was because SIG bought out more congressman, they opened up two plants that happen to be in the districts of key congressman on military committees *cough* french hill *cough* after it got adopted

Attached: 1555316679013.jpg (1280x1267, 188K)

>standard USP mags are steel
>b-but you can buy polymer ones too!! HK btfo!
The poorfag cope is real. Kys.

Standard fullsize USP 9 and 40 magazines are polymer
I bet you won’t respond to this after you realize I’m correct

Attached: 580E1C2E-04DF-4362-A795-8F46416AF043.png (265x238, 56K)

>t. dumbfuck niggercuck

>virgin anime poster
>also retarded
Checks out

BERETTA 92a1 compact is the best handgun, with the decocker only of course

Please find me a 15 round 9mm or 13 round 40 USP magazine that isn’t cheap plastic construction. I’m sorry you shill for guns you have no understanding of

Attached: 0D2D5F6D-4689-4DEC-931A-622F305ADAB1.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Nothing wrong with polymer mags grandpa. US military issues PMAGs nowadays.

Still waiting
Have you found one yet?

Attached: A3AC3F57-FAAE-4E35-A592-C01C0141544B.jpg (900x810, 55K)

>they’re not plastic!
>ok they’re plastic but it’s okay!
>>this hkcope
Yep H&K mags are almost as durable as pmags

Attached: EB8A11DB-8D67-4655-8E95-6F68100AF632.gif (1024x529, 399K)

Wasn’t even that guy but ok. When the feedlips crack, toss them, poorfag. Use your brain for once.

>when they break just throw them away!
Or you could just buy magazines that don’t break that easily

They don’t break easily. Maybe if you’re dropping them loaded constantly on the concrete on the feedlips.

My pmags have been more reliable than the USGI mags i was issued, reason why i use them.

I can guarantee that was the ammo

>The glock and the 320 both passed the inital round of testing
What's the argument here?
Why do you immediately think that I have beef with Glocks?
Also keep in mind this fatass in ur video doesn't address that the guns were tested using some godawful Federal +P ammo that the military wants to switch to, resulting in most of the failures to feed (slim to none) and barrel issues, it's why they filed an engineering change proposal after the gun was accepted so that it would be usable with the new ammo. That is why the M17 Commemoratives don't work with regular 9mm ammo, the recoil springs/guide rods are meant for different loads, unlike the XM17.

>night sights
They’re a factory /option/, not standard. And it’s a $30-$50 up charge.
>front slide serrations
>optic mounts
Only on the MOS FS models, not all of Gen 5. And again, they’re like $50 more.

the only thing I don't like about my P320 is the MOS slide attaches inside the slide instead of outside like a glock, other than that its great.

>SEALs drop P226 for G19
>MARSOC drops 1911 for G19
>Delta drops 1911 and M9 for G19
>SAS drop P226 for G19
>JT2F drops Hi-Power clone for G19
>SASR adopts G19
>GIGN drop P9 for G19
>GSG9, who have historically sucked off HK, drop P12 for G19
>SAT drop P229 for G19