Tfw you badly strain your back while rucking in the army

>tfw you badly strain your back while rucking in the army
>Had to ruck my own gear (70kg+), plus a females ruck that weighs 50kg.
>It was a 25km ruck
>Hurt myself at the 20th km mark
>Doctors think it might be my vertebrae

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0S7CPGGopZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that sucks man. most dudes gotta learn the hard way when it comes to women. at least you didnt get divorce raped (i hope). dont cuck next time.

I bet you didn't even get a handjob, kys.

I'm here with a constant burning pain in my back, my back is also swollen. It's as if someone rubbed some sort of ice gel / Icy hot that's how much it's burning and how hot it feels.

My infantry career is finished.

Attached: 63b9912b0e7adac273bc12f823e804d17f9c9861_hq.jpg (500x382, 19K)

i just did the math, you really rucked over 260 lbs of fucking gear? jesus christ. i thought 100 lbs was bad

>infantry
>career
Shoulda been a x-ray tech. Getting paid and I get my dick sucked on the reg. Backs fine.

I feel you bro, i have over strained my shoulders carrying construction supplies 15+ blocks both ways.
I have a quick guide if it raises some hopes.
>Spike pain=cramp
>Burn pain=muscle strain
>blunt pain=bruised, or bruised bone(the worst)
>Numb pain on spine=disc
From what you wrote, you have a muscle strain, that means you can still use the muscle a little, but it will burn everytime (for me it felt like a blowtorch was on my calf). Should take about a month and a half to heal.
You can fix your discs by doing supermans though. Look them up.

If I go to SFAS and some female boot hands me her ruck, will I get discharged when I kick her ass down the mountain?

You'll get fucked up just for rejecting her ruck after a superior told you to carry it.

back strains are the fucking worst i weight 96kg and last night in Judo training i got slammed super hard right onto my back
>wake up today
>upper back (right side) in severe pain
>had trouble getting out of bed
>constant sharp pain
>now muscle feels like it's burning

i had trouble turning the steering wheel in my car

Depends what color is your skin and are you transitioning?

I know that feel bro, but not in the same way
>strain my back after 30 foot fall but don't go to sick call for it
>had already turned in all my gear because I was 4 months from ETS
>forced to carry staff sergeant jones' ruck because he thought I was bullshitting about my pain
honestly, it's my own fault for not going to sick call right away, but thank god the VA is paying for it now

Are you serious? That seems terrible for morale.

It's a team environment, if she struggles and c ant walk with her ruck.. you are going to help her. It's how it is.

Have fun complaining, and see where it gets you.

Can you at least split up the contents in her ruck to other people so its not as heavy?

Attached: 1556423281833.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

Are you fucking kidding me?

Why not?

That's now how it works, you carry it, and all of it's contents while she rucks her rifle. I've seen this happen first hand as well in the Aussie army

But isn't splitting up the contents sort of like a lot of people carrying ammo for the machine gun? That's some bullshit mayn.

>some bullshit mayn.

Everyone in the army especially infantry is bull fucking shit made to piss you off and break your back

Hold up, can someone explain to me why you wouldn't just say no and tell her carry her own shit? Wtf? You literally got a permanent career ending injury cause of some whore who you tried to white knight. Or is this forced white knighting I'm not aware of

It isn't her that's the problem, it's the coral or whoever is in charge that will make someone else carry it for her.

Well now you just need to kill her and the officer and anyone else involved. Shoot them in the face or something.

>strong empowered womyn bitches and whines that her reduced-weight ruck is too heavy
>cucked NCOs make user carry it
>"SUCK IT UP, WE'RE A TEAM AND WE HAVE EACH OTHER'S BACKS"
>user permanently injures himself because ruck marches are already terrible for you
>private womyn goes on to make E-6 in 4 years
I know it's user's fault for signing the infantry contract but still, anyone with half a brain can see that this is going to continue to cause huge problems in the armed forces

>sfas
>f*moids
Lol

This. But unironically

Attached: 1548799572746.png (500x593, 154K)

Fucking sue, the order for you to carry that extra weight wich was outside of your normal capabilities and not even on a critical mission was illegal. The dipshit NCO could a have spread weight on many of you or had the girl picked up and failed her but instead he decided to fuck someone over.

So what would happen if you just straight up refused? I mean they can't actually be serious about this right? Seems like a political decission so why would anyone other than a polit officer try to enforce it it's obviously nonsense.

>Seems like a political decission so why would anyone other than a polit officer try to enforce it it's obviously nonsense.
Who do you think the NCOs answer to? Who do you think ordered the NCOs to push female candidates through the pipeline upon threat of death?

hahahah you joined a western military.

have fun being cucked like they are

But what would they do? Throw out a perfectly fine grunt just to push a burden on any unit through?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking idiot.

>Who do you think the NCOs answer to? Who do you think ordered the NCOs to push female candidates through the pipeline upon threat of death?
This is real. I have seen it with my own eyes.
youtube.com/watch?v=0S7CPGGopZY
I was fucking there. I saw her cry every night. I saw her refuse to pick up her own shit and have to be carried. I saw that shit. She wasn't even the only female to finish, she was just the first one (not anything any of them could have done, it's just how the groups worked). We had to drag her ass, she got to the finish line and was treated like she was the first woman on the fucking moon or something.

They tried to fail her. They couldn't. Chances after chances.

Why would they even order someone to give up their pack? Shouldn't everyone be able to carry their own weight?

Give up pack vs. heat injury, complaint to chain of command.

Nope, punish you into hell. The NCO would never advance or even be degraded. Political correctness is a bitch, and top brass are sucking the clit like a motherfucker to please her.

And she talks like a retard