You were never recorded for a TV show on your deployment to Iraq

>you were never recorded for a TV show on your deployment to Iraq
>People around you and your family, will never know what a alpha you were, hungry for blood, scared of nothing, fighting for freedom and Americas interests
>Instead have nothing but shitty memories
>Never got to talk right in front of a camera, shown to millions around the world and spout my views on the world and why i joined

One of the biggest things that bothers me about my shitty deployment.

Attached: index.jpg (234x216, 6K)

Be happy that millions of people were not forcibly subjected to witnessing your fat ugly fobbit ass pathetically mumbling in the camera.

Why do you want notoriety?

I would have said some great shit on camera, i would have been all philosophical and shit. I would have inspired kids all around the world to follow in my foot steps.

You can still do that today. Start a YouTube channel and tell your stories.

>I would have said some great shit on camera
You would have dropped some great shit in your undies on camera.

>alpha?
Low paid killer for ZOG... AKA cuck.

>alpha
>shooting civilians and destroying countries for Israel

No one cares attention whore. The only thing you did is further ruin this country and others.

It's not the same, i'm not in my gear, i'm not on deployment, I'm not in a foreign country, i'm not in war anymore. It's just not the same.

I shit my pants only twice, but that was because we were on a patrol and i was literally busting.

>The only thing you did is further ruin this country and others.

Very incorrect, we did a lot of things for the country.

Probably for the best nobody recorded you.

Attached: poke.jpg (450x266, 117K)

Nothing quite as cringe as some boot who thinks hes a thinker.

>hurr durr all grunts are dumb

Well, than let us hear your great thoughts.

Cant be putting me on the spot like that, and putting all this pressure on me. It has to be a spur of the moment, where i lay down some hard philosophical discussions and quotes.

>Edgy teenager in an adult body
>Thinks having his shitty memories recorded on film would magically make them prime time TV
Thanks for being everything wrong with humanity my man.

Attached: Sage leaves.jpg (700x466, 25K)

>It has to be a spur of the moment
Which this is but without the pressure of your identity being attached to your statements in any meaningful way. If you can't pull any quotes out of your ass while sitting in front of your Google machine then yes
>all grunts are dumb

> can't be putting me on the spot like this
> it has to be in the spur of the moment
You are retarded my friend. But it's ok no one expect anything from a grunt like you.

>No records of that orphanage you lobbed grenades into exploding
Silver linings.

>I would have inspired kids all around the world to follow in my foot steps.
inspiring kids to fight for zog great idea

How it was, fighting isreal enemies?

holy fucking cringe
you fought for oil, whoop de fucking do

No you didnt. You cost tax payers trillions and have quite literally done nothing but make the world more dangerous. Even during 9/11 Osama said one of the main reasons for attack was US intervention internationally and the US ties with Israel.

You're not helping anyone. Stop pretending.

Shut the duck up abdul

>if you dont like child mutilating sandniggers you must be a child mutilating sandnigger

Please kill yourself.

>when you think you're a Hemingway, but in reality you're just a boor who's read Hemingway
And my deployments were better than yours too.

>tfw my dad did a 15 minute interview in a big red fox news couch for OReilly in Iraq