Now that the dust has settled who was in the bad

now that the dust has settled who was in the bad

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY

also pls post more violent confrontation and othters rate and comment

Attached: Orange Shirt bad.jpg (1200x517, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJo-jm9LZ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=CBLMuxqKkGw&list=WL&index=16&t=0s
vimeo.com/292847439
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both for being braindead niggers and continuously escalating the situation when either party could have just walked away (not to mention they actively left and came back to retrieve the guns)

Yeah.

I doubt it

they both were
the shooting party wasnt on their property they could've deescalated the situation by leaving
the bat man needed to be shot though
and the bitch should've been shot for escalating the situation

check them you niggers

Trips of truth.

>upside down 666
Imagine shooting your neighbor over a mattress.

Attached: 1445065935132s.jpg (119x125, 3K)

Post the nonedit faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=rJo-jm9LZ_I

>also pls post more violent confrontation and othters rate and comment

youtube.com/watch?v=CBLMuxqKkGw&list=WL&index=16&t=0s

Attached: 1433181325319.png (610x480, 347K)

Check'd

Seconding the femoid being shot

Attached: check'em luger.jpg (1110x1200, 793K)

that's even worse

the faggot is you my friend

Orange man bad, shirtless men based

>gunshots drop one of them and they still keep ragging on the fucking guy
>that retarded zombie groaning
meth, not even once

Attached: 1529962129154.jpg (588x588, 42K)

>pulling a gun on someone over a dumpster run
>confronting two armed men while unarmed and with your family
>dying in a dirt road alley over a piss stained mattress in front of your family
God damn, I hate Texas and I hate Texans.
Anyways, murder charges will likely stick. Shooters were presumably the ones who pulled the mattress out of the trash and put it back on the other people’s property. The fact that the father and son almost immediately showed up armed to confront the man when he went to put it back shows premeditation, or will at least be argued as such.
Good riddance.

ORANGE MAN BAD

My favorite assessment

This is one of those cases where the universe rights itself. Stupid person dies doing stupid things in front of a loaded gun. The other party is likely to be paying their debts for gross escalation of force over literal trash. The universe is perfect and efficient.

Texas orange broke the NAP when he started screaming death threats in their faces and absolutely when he threw the bat at the old man.
if the old man was alone, that would have been a very easy opening for Texas orange to then pummel/kill the old man, luckily the old man he had his faithful son at his side. them going out armed to defend their dumpster was not breaking the NAP, not even close. nobody is required to hide indoors to avoid somebody that might attack you while you call big daddy government to come save you, or they shouldn't be in a free world atleast.

that day a NAP breaking, club wielding bully was removed from this world while trying to attack somebody better armed and more intelligent then himself. human society is now just a little bit better off for it. it's just a pity his widow and her kids still have the government to support them with him dead.

Attached: 1541460401572.jpg (1378x646, 111K)

I'd vote to acquit, and it only takes one of 12

Attached: 1556245193506.jpg (850x687, 113K)

No one, and at the same time, both.
I'm glad the orange man was shot and is dead.

>God damn, I hate Texas and I hate Texans.

Attached: 8624B2A4-8C4A-4154-B7DE-0E8FC3624BC0.jpg (819x875, 85K)

This. Glad they put that crazy retarded faggot down.

Attached: 1540259003027.jpg (1200x854, 253K)

Both but I'm reserving judgment for after the trial so I know whether or not to hate the jury. Nobody is going to miss the fucko mental patient though. That woman was just with him because he's the only one that could stand her and her kids.

I concur. One dangerous retard is shot dead, two slightly less dangerous retards go to prison. Win-win for society. Shame they didn't get the wife, too. Shame the orange fucker brought his kids with him.

vimeo.com/292847439

>benny hill music in distance gets louder

1. NAP doesn’t mean anything, context is everything.
2. Any prosecution would counter that the first aggression/escalation was the man leaving the house to confront the other, which is fine, except they would certainly win that argument now because he did so armed. It shows intent.
The whole situation is trash killing trash over trash.

Literally everyone involved

fpbp

Based

>shooting party

Attached: bullet_festival.png (498x443, 201K)

There is no force in Heaven or on Earth that could get me to condemn the (not so) dynamic duo. Bad actors need put down; the man was a constant menace.

>arguing with shirtless rednecks carrying guns
they should have shot the bitch too