I told my girl today that i'm enlisting and she's crying her fucking eyes out

I told my girl today that i'm enlisting and she's crying her fucking eyes out
Give me some bullshitery i can tell her to assure her i'll be safe

Attached: 1556370851164.jpg (940x529, 103K)

Tell her that Baltimore is more dangerous than Afghanistan.

Attached: Typical Californian.jpg (866x1390, 198K)

Tell her that you're fighting for the safety of Israel

There's no fucking war going on you'll be fine. During peace time you'll be cleaning shit more than doing your actual job.

She cares for you user, explain to her you want to do this in life, and if you are not eastern european or some shit that you aren't in any danger, god speed user

Attached: 1506129256708.jpg (640x400, 56K)

This, she'll be glad you're doing what must be done for your Jewish masters

Tell her that she can have all the dick she wants when you're gone and that there's nothing you can do to stop her.

die for israel goyim

Attached: tTLa3Lmy0472ggwGZyLsOAsqW897jAb-_-zjujxoZVY.png (960x725, 365K)

>the polish one tried to kill them so they took his magazine away

Attached: 1556673154026.jpg (531x434, 111K)

i am eastern european actually..

this. she'll forget all about you OP. tell her Jody will take care of her

Good job ruining ur relationship. This will be permanent

>Joining the military when you have a cutie Eastern European gf
Why are you doing this?

Oh, i feel you then brother lol, but still doubtful you will be in any danger, if you don't count being bored as a motherfucker that is

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (800x450, 28K)

i think i am jody...
she has a boyfriend but he's some buisnessman guy and away from home all the time and when he's gone i live with her

My grandfather died in combat
My grand-grandfather died in combat
My father got injured in combat (police but still counts)
I want to keep the record going

Even the deceiver can be deceived, baby
Giga Jody is coming

tell her youre leaving to bang cheap dirty hookers in a foreign land

theres always a bigger Jody

Just shoot yourself in the foot and say you got jumped and be done with it

Tell her you will be a pog.

You'd better enjoy her while you have her, real talk
as soon as you're off to basic you're done. that relationship is over. also, enjoy it. it's like prison but with forced exercise

He’s Czech doofus.

Liutenant user got new legs!

Tell her she can fuck black men while you're not there.

Why try and assure her your safely? She will be banging another man before your even out of basic.

she's not european though

This Also what are you enlisting as?
You could be an rifleman or a cook for all we (and she) know.

I want you to imagine her butt bouncing on another man's cock. Picture her lips entangled with someone else's, their tongues grasping each other. Good, now imagine him sliding his hand up her thighs and belly to her breasts, he then cups one in his hand after teasing her nipple. She lets out a loud, passionate moan and slams her ass harder on his cock. Finally, they climax together and he falls on his back and she lays on his stomach, her hands on his muscular chest. His seed oozes from her pussy as they lay their, panting, embracing each other's essences. The whole time she forgot you even existed, she didn't think about you once. All she could focus on was the heated, passionate sex with her new lover. This is the future you chose.

>girl

based jody

We're lesbians, you sick fuck.

If you keep your gf when you enlist, you are unironically retarded.

Me too bro. I ship out in 5 days. I thought I had more time. The best thing to do is to gut check whether you really want this, and then spend the time you have left being happy together. Focus on the good times, know you'll be together soon enough, and think of her when shit gets rough.

Not everybody will understand or agree with what youre doing, but if it's your calling, then go all the way.

Nun adieu, Luise, wisch ab das Gesicht!
Eine jede Kugel, die trifft ja nicht!
Denn träf' jede Kugel apart ihren Mann,
Wo kriegten die Könige ihre Soldaten dann?

Farewell, Luise, wipe your face!
Not every bullet hits!
If every bullet hit their target,
where do the kings get their soldiers then?

infantry rifleman
dude i don't really care
she is my gf but i fuck other girls sometimes

Refer to

which country are you from?

>but if it's your calling
The call of Zion

based reverse-jody

She's crying tears of joy now that she can fuck Jamal in your bed while you're gone

Why are you referring to a site where the only types of people, are ones who act like their condescending nihilistic shit doesnt stink?

Bro, these people are edgy losers. Theirs nuggets of truth here and there, and for all the universe cares they could be right; your girl could very well be fucking another guy, you could be making a mistake etc an if that's the kind of attitude you wish to hear from then that's your choice, but remember to make your own goddamn decisions, weigh your own options, and don't ask advice from faggots who are as personally developed and experienced as the nut rags they keep under their beds.

Again really think. REALLY THINK, why are you asking advice from people who's attitudes have gotten them NOWHERE in life.

Yes me included.

Point is, take what this site says with a BIG grain of salt

But that is Czech with sa vzor 58...
I see, that your knowledge is limited, young man

You're a fucking idiot. She will fuck niggers.

Also, why is everyone in this thread acting like OP is scared of his losing his one true only? He already made his decision and just wants some bullshit to assure her he'll be safe so he can leave with a clean conscious. He said himself he doesn't care about her. See

>Muh black dick! She gonna get gangbanged my niggers! Jamal will take care of her!
Do Americans have some kind inferiority complex with niggers or something? Why are they so obsessed with their girlfriends getting fucked by them? Can Americans literally not stop thinking about white girl's having sex with black guys?

t. useful idiot

Long nose tribe put strange berry in water and put dark skin tribe on every shining flat rock. This confuse grug

>I told my girl today that i'm enlisting and she's crying her fucking eyes out
you're a fucking idiot.
also, she will cheat on you.

Every decision they make has to be weighed with: "will this bringmy girlfriend closer or further to fucking niggers"