Begin the shilling/panic buying

Begin the shilling/panic buying

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1000536

Attached: F15D973E-E14C-466C-B3F7-EE75450070F0.png (1242x2208, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/unc-charlotte-shooting-suspect-trystan-terrell-had-no-interest-guns-n1000536
youtu.be/4Ay5CUjBdBE
desuarchive.org/k/thread/40117242
desuarchive.org/k/thread/38564631/#q38573065
desuarchive.org/k/thread/38951766/#38956695
desuarchive.org/k/thread/38951766/#38957902
desuarchive.org/k/thread/38951766/#q38958085
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-texas-church-shooting-hero-20171107-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The shooter was nonwhite so this will be forgotten by the weekend.

blow it out your ass

Not even in the news today infact

Bump/panic

>1
>nothin wrong with me

Who knows what's in his DNA? Betting on that 56% goblin mix

Attached: AP19121400774804.jpg (1000x563, 35K)

dios mios… el goblino americano...

Dios maria

>An interest in guns makes you more likely to be a psychopathic killer

Looks like Richard Ramirez and Andre The Giant had a love child.

That is one misbegotten dude.

La creatura...

Yep, that's an American.

Attached: 56 percent.jpg (602x602, 66K)

He doesnt have Andre's rockin sideburns.

Holy FUCK, that is one hideous missed abortion

ever wonder why its always the mutts that are the shooters? maybe its because their outcasted for their hideousness and have no race/culture to identify with. so its like they belong no where, have no tribe, and no attachment to society.

Seems to be the fucking opposite:

>UNC Charlotte shooting suspect Trystan Terrell had no interest in guns, grandfather says
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/unc-charlotte-shooting-suspect-trystan-terrell-had-no-interest-guns-n1000536

No seriously why are glowniggers so shit at detecting mass shooters? Their criteria seems to be looking for people with an autistic knowledge of guns, gear, and other weapons-related paraphenelia, even if they're just old clothes, when it's increasingly obvious that the vast majority of mass shooters have shown only a minimal interest, only as much as needed to get their 1-time act done.

So while the FBI is busy glowing Jow Forumsommandos and other innocent people they're neglecting to go after real threats, and even after this those retards still insist on doubling down.

Oh geez, maybe its because they do know but don't bother to do anything intentionally? Antifa was shut down for trying to cause an armed rebellion at the border. The glowniggers priority is protecting the government first, and destroying 2A culture is the most important step towards accomplishing that.

Probably the fact that they're so numerous they make for the majority of American students

Because any criteria you use to detect an extremely rare event is going to have a super, super shitty false positive rate. Same as identifying any other domestic terrorists.

Best you can do is mostly limit the search to smalll, high risk groups and hope the political backlash doesn't bury your funding.

oof
>when you hate how you look but then you remember there are people like this

>the FBI is busy glowing Jow Forumsommandos
Which Jow Forumsommandos have been glowed?

Well it's true we are kind of an outcast, but we're not all shooters in the making and not all "mutts" are ugly. We do belong with other "mutts" and our "tribe" is other mixed varieties that we find ourselves with.

>people with an autistic knowledge of guns, gear, and other weapons-related paraphenelia

Fits the description of this board pretty well.

That’s ridiculous, plenty of mixed race people in America are happy, well-adjusted people. Dylan Roof isn’t mixed, nor was the Aurora theater guy, not were the Columbine kids.

Go out and find me an American student who isn't a mutt, I'll wait

Yes, glownigger. You definitely believe that Jow Forums is a board of peace because your tensorflow script made by some data science summer intern who hasn't even finished undergrad said so.

Nobody has ever gotten FEDed. Nobody. Never.

Nothing happened after New Zealand, we got a bump stock ban years after vegas, and nothing will happen after this

Doesn't seem so rare if there's an event every few days now. You'd think they would refine their criteria after the last few came back as "not even on our radar".

Attached: shooting_cartoon_ben_garrison (1).jpg (1800x1299, 600K)

It's a flimsy pattern you are identifying, and just further highlights the flawed nature of any race baiting argument. Gun crime, and invariably all crime, has a much more complex relationship to race, social, economic, and educational factors.

But simpletons can't account for this, and the intentionally disingenuous omit information to simplify their arguments and obfuscate flawed logic.

Attached: 20050905_124432_CD05_columbine1.jpg (400x270, 24K)

ben cant keep getting away with it

Ok, so we can't think of single instance of a kommando being glowed then. Thanks Terry for the input.

>we'll get nothing after this
I expect a college campus redux of March For Our Lives, even though he used a pistol and only scored 2 kills and 4 injuries. Campuses are that much of a retardation hotbed.

Lack of proof you would accept is not proof of absence.

There are posts of people getting glowed and red flagged but no you wouldn't believe them since they're all fake.

La Ogre de america norte......

I wonder how much the glowies who get assigned here enjoy shitposting?

>only scored 2 kills and 4 injuries
>only
Americans are a parody of themselves at this point

>Russel's glownigs
I'd just like a single instance of someone actually being glowed here

>There are posts of people getting glowed and red flagged
Link them then.

Il goblino armado...

delet

Attached: tumblr_lo2xptMq4Z1qknh5so1_500.gif (500x375, 496K)

Quintessentially American

>2 people
>in a country of about 330 million

Thank God. We can't let white men poison our narrative by pointing out isolated and uncharacteristic instances of minority violence. Someone find me a memory hole.

#
>Thank God. We can't let white men poison our narrative by pointing out isolated and uncharacteristic instances of minority violence. Someone find me a memory hole.
Don't be so sure. They deliberately shooped ZimZam's mugshot to make him look whiter.

> Every few days
How many homicides last night in a single major US city in a country of 30,000,000 people? You could have an average of 1 spree shooter per day for a year and your entire population you're trying to study would be 365, or roughly 1 /80,000th of the entire population.

If you view it under the lens of mental illness and behavior, it's a rare fucking disease, which makes screening expensive and difficult.

Attached: 1511777311267-1.png (719x538, 198K)

I already have all the guns I want, what should I do

Buy more ammo

ammo / reloading supplies

spare parts

Buy some for me.

Hair like that and he could have joined a 80's-style rock band and gotten drunkenly laid a bunch of times, instead he did something stupid.

It’s really not as common as you’d think.

Damn, you're right!

Where's the real one?

his hair is terrible. that plan wouldnt work. even if it did he'd probably start doing heroin and shoot some place up anyway for drug money.

>spare parts
My other hobby is racing drones/quadcopters. Spare parts are a slippery slope
>Buy spare spare parts
>Hell I have so many spares, I might as well just build a new drone
>Now I need spare parts again
>Repeat

>strangers half a continent away from me were murdered
Give me one reason to care.

Being near Charlotte I remember yesterday local media was bringing up everything from 9/11 (i'm not kidding) to recent other school shootings to compare to the breaking news. Good God they were raging chicken littles.

Think you'll get an AWB, even though the guy used a pistol?

I want off Mr. Bones Wild Ride

The Superior Gentleman tho

Best explanation of spree shootings was one that postulated the riot threshold. Jist was:

>People have a threshold for engaging in violent/riotous behavior. They need to see people doing it before they do so themselves. Everyone has a varied threshold. Some might need to see a crowd doing it, some might need to see 1-2 people doing it.
>Each shooting adds to the threshold.

tl;dr is it is being normalized so the idea of "I'm having a bad time at school, I'm going to go shoot them up" becomes a reasonable or rationale view to someone because they've seen lots of people do it

>Things Frankenstein's monster would say

>why are U.S regime agencies so good at shutting down citizens that could lead armed rebellions and are dangerous to the regime and doesnt give a shit about random crazy muttlets shooting up civilians

geeee I wonder why

No, they'll (democrats) whine about guns for a few days and disappear.

Then stop being a stupid nigger and wasting your spare parts on frankendrones retard

>why does my food keep going away when I eat it?!?!!

>"I'm having a bad time at school, I'm going to go shoot them up" becomes a reasonable or rationale view to someone because they've seen lots of people do it
Which is retarded, because how many spree shooters ended up either dead or sentenced to life in a human zoo?

Its obvious they dont give a fuck about what happens, moron.

Forethought isn’t their main concern when they’re thinking shit like: “it’s reasonable to shoot up a place.”
And the only reason the statistics are so bloated is the dindus having gangwars near schools

His name fit the bill, Tyrell dosent ring white guy

Niggers commit over half of murders. Tge poorest areas in America (applachia) has a lower violent crime rate than the national average.
>muh outliers who one of which was a sociopath and the other a depressive

based appalachia

>american education
It's an Anglo-Saxon surname

I only very briefly heard about this story from a post on facebook, didn't bother looking into it as 2 deaths is hardly newsworthy.

So is that the guy? Somebody buy this neanderthal a 23andMe, I'm genuinely curious to see what kind of lineage it takes to produce such a grotesque creature. His aunt should've aborted him while he was still in her womb.

looks like the guitarist from megadeth who is jewish

Attached: marty-friedman-posing-with-megadeth.jpg (800x600, 188K)

El monstroso de californicacion...

it definitely works see youtu.be/4Ay5CUjBdBE

desuarchive.org/k/thread/40117242
desuarchive.org/k/thread/38564631/#q38573065
desuarchive.org/k/thread/38951766/#38956695
desuarchive.org/k/thread/38951766/#38957902
desuarchive.org/k/thread/38951766/#q38958085

Wow so this is the power of milsurp and tactical nylon. Does the power increase with age? Like if I somehow get George Washington's shirt I will have the power to single-handedly take down the government?

>inb4 doesn't count
>inb4 schizo
>inb4 fake
>inb4 it's fake but I wish it happened
>inb4 they deserved it

but that dude isnt ugly as fuck and doesnt have hair that looks like a rats nest.

this is a good one

What was the firearm used? The linked article didn't say.

Probably an assault-rifle 15.

It was a pistol.

Thanks, well it looks like there won't be much outage coverage nationally, just local media coverage which is for the better really.

Arrested for =/= committing

anyone notice how the synagogue shooting got memoryholed once MSM found out an off duty conceal carry guy shot at the synagogue shooter to scare him away?

It's almost like it doesn't fit the narrative. Did you hear about the mass shooting at a Baltimore cookout in a church that same weekend? No, because the MSM doesn't care if it's blacks slaughtering blacks, especially in strict gun control states.

I remember one guy stopping a shooting at a church with his own AR-15. What was his name again?

The only white Tyrells any American knows are from Westeros.

>I know all your possible responses therefore they are invalid even without disproving them myself
I want to punch your teeth out. I could do it so easily too

that was in texas, i dont remmeber the names but he engaged the perp from across teh street with his AR15 since he lived right across the church, the purp was wounded and fled then passed out from blood loss and crashed his car on the side of the road where cops had an easy pickup with no firefight involved

Stephen Willeford
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-texas-church-shooting-hero-20171107-story.html

Almost all of those murders are drug related, so ending the war on drugs would drastically reduce those deaths

but they are. you literally plan on sticking your fingers in your ears and going NANANANANANANA since it doesn't fit your world view.

That's literally what you're doing