85$ for his book

>85$ for his book

kickstarter.com/projects/headstamp/chassepot-to-famas-french-military-rifles-1866-201

Attached: big cat mmmmh.jpg (250x250, 4K)

that's kickstarter, not amazon. i doubt the actual thing when published will be so pricey.
he likely had no publisher backing for his famas fanfic and it ain't cheap to print enough to get anything out of it.

He'll surely print enough to lower the cost of the book tho, it's already 300% funded
also why the fuck is international shipping so pricey ? Do they wrap it up in silk ?

it'll be 95$ retail after kickstarter.

$70USD~$120USD is the norm price for firearms prints like this. most of them are well worth it.

Attached: space magic.png (1044x1197, 2.24M)

I live in Europe It's 70$ extra, fuck me

>shallow puddle of firearm knowledge thats wide but not deep
>supremely arrogant
>fans are all eceleb dick riders
>"non political" channel gets political to shit on whites

Anyone who gives this literal fuck money deserves to get beaten.

Attached: Dcrzxmd.png (800x1208, 136K)

D:< HEYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1552542966985.png (565x765, 180K)

I had no idea this was a thing. I'm surprised he didn't go the academic route and try to get a scholarship and grants or something.

He can't. He doesnt have enough knowledge to be an actual expert in any area of firearms let alone get taken seriously in academia.

When you've attracted enough of the reddit audience to be your paypiggy fanboys, you don't need any certification, just a donation or crowdfund site.

Attached: 1555689731938.png (588x309, 202K)

You don't have the knowledge, nor credentials, to make that claim.

You dont have to be a certified expert to call an eceleb what he is genius. Theres a reason his info is often straight from wikipedia or from books written by actual experts.

If you have a legitimate auction and are trying to appraise or verify a rare firearm you dont call Ian fucking McCollum. If youre actually saying that youre delusional.

Go spend more for your little hero figure paypig.

Tom clancy books are like $12 brand new (now they have john kracynski's faggot face on them though) but those books sold millions of copies.
This book will probably sell low 5 figures, and is vinyl or pleather bound with gold accents, and is about some really esoteric shit.

The stupid and poor among you are still going to say "still too much money" but youre dumb as fuck and are talking out of your ass.

Who do you call then?

Based author desu
Love his FAL books

Attached: more books.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

A real expert on that particular firearm you have, someone with deep specific knowledge. Ian McCollum just makes lightly researched videos on a multitude of firearms. Not supremely deep knowledge on any in particular.

Even in Bergman series it is him talking about others research. Ian doesnt do loads of his own research, people aren't going to cite Ian for discovering new information about a particular firearm.

Yes, and? It's a reference textbook. Do you get this worked up over your remedial algebra textbook?

Yes I get upset that dumbass redditors like you keep throwing money at a fake expert like Ian who is a piece of shit.

>muh gun jesus

>muh reddit boogeyman
Jesus Christ, grow the fuck up

Blake Stevens is sadly no longer with us, so cherish that collection

I actually bought them right before he passed, a fucking fountain of knowledge taken from us. Well worth the money for his works though

Attached: books.jpg (1557x2046, 557K)

Pawn stars used Ian to appraise a fuck ton of random shit, though I'm not going to claim that's indisputable proof he's a mega expert.

At the end of the day, I don't really care. I'm not buying his books, watching his ads or paying him money, so whatever.

Found the ledditor

Thats literally where the majority of his fans are though retard and where he himself goes frequently.

>grow the fuck up

Youre almost guaranteed a 17 year old prick. Just because you watch a bunch of ecelebs videos on guns doesn't make him a supreme in depth expert on firearms.

>pawn stars

Please tell me youre joking. It's a fucking television show.

>It's a fucking television show.

It's a business that needs to know the real value of whatever they are buying and selling. That's more on the line than some guy bitching on Jow Forums.

>supreme in depth expert on firearms.
Who is? Ian's probably more qualified than 90% of "firearms experts".
If he's 17 you're 18-25 because your point has no substance and is predicated on "he's not an expert because he doesn't have a degree in the subject" (even though there is no such degree) and "muh secret club, no plebbitors allowed"