Lol

Why can’t arabs into war?

Attached: 61448911-E2F7-4ED2-BD2E-D8ADB4341571.jpg (443x1027, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

their suicidal tactics dont work when you have guns. charging like roaches with swords was all they had.

/thread

Attached: 1556583529784.jpg (540x405, 37K)

Outdated technology, lack of training, low iq, lots of things

Sand niggers are just plain incompetent at doing things themselves, hence why the gulf states/KSA rely on the American military to protect them, and why they hire a bunch of westerners to design their glass cities for them.

Soviet tech, they should've bought Chinese

Attached: Compass.png (307x887, 83K)

How do you lose 200 more aircraft than what you already had?

read the pollack book, sections of it get posted here from time to time.

>(incl. reinforcements)
Should have just said starting force, reinforcements and total forces.

I was stationed at Fort Stewart and went to Iraq in '05 with the unit. Those guys knew what they were doing. They had their own ranges so bradleys and (I'm assuming abrams) were getting plenty of practice qualifying and real constant practice as a crew. But for example in Korea on Camp Casey they didn't so we had to drive up to KTC to qualify and we had to share the ranges with much more people.

Attached: 1552168414882.jpg (747x411, 74K)

Attached: ~.gif (1082x580, 335K)

Lower IQs from a greater degree of inbreeding

Which book is that?

>1 killed by friendly fire

Attached: 1550790467938.png (192x143, 39K)

Attached: Book-Review-The-Mirage-of-Arab-article.jpg (1000x844, 301K)

picks up from where pic related finished.

Attached: 512a-F05gYL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 30K)

Thanks.

Immense amounts of corruption within their militaries. Like people complain about corruption in the US military but Arabs make zero effort to hide it or give a shit if you call them out about it

By conveniently omitting the overwhelming airstrikes and rocket artillery bombing the shit out of lone tank divisions and all supportive intelligence infrastructure from the stats, as well as the fact that a large chunk of the "destroyed" tanks actually engaged by American tanks where already unmanned and abondoned and then trim the name of the battle like a typical butthurt kike/curry nigger shill to reduce the odds someone would notice from the name of the battle that these stats are retarded or would bother check what really happend.

mama mia

buttblasted arab detected

Lack of a centralized state to maintain a culture of discipline, along with a culture that places little emphasis on individual action or success.

>stop pointing out facts when im asking disingenuous questions
>arab
Projecting kike detected

Because everyone with a brain and not horrifically inbred left the area.

do i smell Palestinian cooking?

Once again, with feeling....

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Attached: life magazine 1957 arabs.jpg (546x1173, 255K)

>le kike XD

>>Jow Forums

From what I have seen and researched
>Military promotions given primarily for Political reasons
>Effective commanders replaced to keep them from gaining too much power
>Poor training standards
>Habit of hording knowledge and never sharing any technical knowledge
>Extreme tribal mentality
>Lack of actual aiming, Allah will guide the bullets
>Often have technology that is a few decades out of date

From what I've heard, according to former military from the U.S. and a few guys I work with who were in African militaries (or...militias commiting war crimes...) that fought Arabs,

>They pick their worst to fight in the front.
>they sprinkle their best that they dislike in with the worst
>they keep their best that they do like, from ever seeing real combat.
>Nobody is ever really taught how to shoot (When Africans tell you someone is a bad shot...)
>Stupidity (Again...if an African tells you someone is stupid...)
>lack of an ability to do logistics
>hoarding supplies for higher ranks and letting grunts basically starve/die of disease/die of usually survivable injury

Something I noticed is the Arab officers were always fat as fuck while they're troops were all like near-death skinny.

>Military promotions given primarily for Political reasons
While the US does this at times, they don't do shit like make the prince of a random sultan a colonel and have him go lead troops in combat.

Honestly, most of the non-western world does that and I think it is one of the big issues with trying to build a fighting force with a class divide like most of the world has.

Was that one friendly fire causality Pat Tillman?

Attached: todd howie.jpg (938x896, 51K)

I work with a guy from Ethiopia that fought some Somalis in the 90's. Apparently they had Arabs helping them. They found this out after finding a bunch of dead Arabs. Not dead from being shot. But dead from starvation/dehydration. They appeared to be sone sort of recon team of about 20-30 dudes that just got left out in the wilderness with (again, not like he was exact here) only enough supplies to last maybe a coue days. They had been there for two weeks.

Then why did the Jordanians, using Western kit, get BTFO'd like their slavshit using allies?

It was Captain Edward Korn he was dismounted from a tank checking out a dead Iraqi one but another was on the other side of a hill and a Major told a guy in a driver to shoot with his M16 cause he could PID Edward he was on wearing a brown shirt and a vest

I hear that their social structure leads itself to be distrustful of others and extremely self serving to the point where they will keep critical information to themselves rven if it jeopardizes the unit as a whole for the sake of advancement? Kinda like what you need to do to make rank in the US except turned up to 11?

Attached: 1537845927155.jpg (743x772, 86K)

>Why can’t arabs into war?
Technology, protein shakes and crossfit.

Attached: 32425123432525.jpg (736x635, 73K)

>anyone who disagrees with me is Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_4467.png (203x171, 3K)