Can we compile Jow Forums meetup gems like this?

Can we compile Jow Forums meetup gems like this?
I just want a reminder of who I'm asking advice from

Attached: 1547752628210.webm (888x500, 1.26M)

bump

Why would a nogunz like you need firearms advice?

bump

brownies

At the end of the day we are simple autists

>.40 S&W and .357's too snappy!! :(

imagine the smell

Did the last guy double tap that trigger?

Attached: 4chanmeetupweapons.jpg (1632x1224, 775K)

Lmao so this is why everyone hates 40.

Sure looks like it.

I'd go to a meetup if Burt was going to be there with all his pistols and was willing to let me shoot some of them.

Just remember this when you are in some thread and some dick head tells you that the extra 125-200 ft-lbs of energy you get from a .357 magnum or something is probably like dragon master in the back with the black shirt and grey shorts. Sour grapes.

>wondering why most discussion has gone to shit
>realize I'm probably interacting with literal children
Though I do suppose those are the kinds of posters that would show up to a "meet."

It's a mutilated meme that's just been telephoned to death. The original claim comes from .40 compacts that are in fact total ass to shoot and abysmal for anything spicier than stock ammo. That's where the snappy meme comes from and I can say even the brick shit house that is the USPc is unpleasant in .40. The "compact pistol" part had been forgotten by the uninformed perpetuators thus bringing in everyone that has a full size .40 to throw a fit causing the cycle of bullshit you see today.

General meets definitely seem shitty. I shit on discord a lot, but at least the Jow Forums discords let you scope out the kind of people youd be meeting with if you go to one organized on a server.

Burt is the only good trip

.40 does have weird recoil though. I have a g21 .45acp and my dad has a g17 in .40 and he wishes he would have bought the .45 because it has better recoil.
I wouldn't even say that the .40 has more recoil it's just a different recoil that makes follow up shots difficult.

To add a rough summary to the three common pistol rounds. .45 is more of a push, 9mm is more of a pop, and .40 is a flip when it comes to recoil. Obviously these characteristics are most apparent when you don't shoot them regularly, but nearly nonexistent in full size guns once you're practiced and using a proper grip/stance/shooting style.

>G17 in 40
Lmao okay fatso
>Stock ammo
Who the fuck in their right mind reloads 10mm power loads for a compact? Also m&p shield 40 isn't bad at all.

I haven't shot his .40 in years but I did shoot a friends Taurus a little while back and was surprised that it handled it better. I've become a lot better pistol shooter so maybe it was just being more used to it, or the fact that the Taurus was full sized, but I think the 17 is full sized too.

He's a big guy.

>nnnh my wristsies

Attached: snappy.jpg (500x500, 177K)

I went to a small meet once. One literally deeply autisitic person who wouldn't talk to anyone but his slightly less autistic friend, a couple of normal people, and some edgy fat greasy guy wearing a cheap trench coat. It was certainly a memorable experience.

I know this is opchan, but this pic will never not make me crack up.

Attached: 1443992598668.jpg (1600x1200, 1.19M)

>dragon master in the back with the black shirt and grey shorts
>dragon master
Fucking kek

Burt is a dumb cunt.

Who's that guy that dresses up as a touhou girl and fired a Boys without the bipod?

Those are the people who support Israel.

Imagine the smell and virginity

Attached: 1490674569203.jpg (600x617, 69K)

Yep. The little fags calling anyone who isnt a warmongerer a Russian.

Funny all the little pathetic fags here calling for war would be the first to die.

dont pretend that the people who buy 40 and 45 arent just as shit, 2 of thosr guys had 1911s

god some of you people really just buy the cheapest gun you can find and spam up Jow Forums with your "expertise" even though the gun you rarely shoot is a .22. I used to thing I was poorfag. definitely not. I have it great.

but I guess trying to become a twitch streamer because you hate having a real job doesn't pay well.

and the people who get upset when you shooy coyote and feral cat

Attached: nuggetfest 2019.jpg (6140x2059, 3.99M)

the people in this pic look a lot more functional than the ones in the others

Me with the children at play sign.

looks pretty fun desu

They should make it so at the beginning of the meetup, everyone needs to run 2 miles.
if you can't do it without dying, then you go home

The type of people that make intelligent posts here are probably not the type that would go to these meets. I'm sure if you set one up, then just rounded up everyone who showed and shot them, the quality of this board would improve quite a bit

That one looked fun.
Is there actually girls there or were they just hippies and dickgirls?

There were a handful of actual girls and one legit tranny.

>g17 in 40

Why do you keep posting this ugly quadroon?

but how can you go home if you're dead

Lmao how do you have a steel 1911 almost jump out of your hands? Stop wasting all that energy gripping your dick m8.

Bama bro here, glad you guys had fun. Couldn't make it this time, didn't have the funds. Maybe make it to the next one. Maybe one day someone will have one nearer to me. Hopefully before I'm too old to go to something like this. Hitting 27 this year

Attached: IMG_20181118_103442.jpg (4462x3006, 3.35M)

Hey leftypol

There were like 60 year olds there bro youre never too old.

Ah, well that makes me feel better.

>tfw one of the guys in the op is in jail for shooting 5 niggers
rip

hmm theres a chad in the back with a barret 50 i never seent befo'. noice
not all hope is lost

in the immortal words of Dr. Girlfriend, "are those giant shorts or tiny pants?"

no bully burt
he's helpful but can be dumb too
as we all can be
jk all trips must hang

why are you posting a child on Jow Forums? stop
i would not want my child's image on this basket weaving forum.

Actually sounds like a good idea.

>Hey leftypol

>KILLING WHITES FOR NO REASON AND FIGHTING FOR ISRAEL IS BASED RIGHT WING

Hes cute. Stop

Nothing wrong with cute little boys

Attached: ff.jpg (641x770, 146K)

here's a photo of someone else's child I took yesterday.

Attached: 1547911185685.png (464x510, 256K)

you'll get yours one day nigger
i hope it gets to be me

cringe and reddit pilled

Attached: ff.jpg (600x473, 94K)

here's another photo of someone else's child i took a few weeks ago

Attached: 1535397484886.png (592x800, 459K)

>I just want a reminder of who I'm asking advice from
Most of the advice offered on Jow Forums comes from 13-year-old sperglords who gained all their experience from video games, movies, and the opinions of their equally retarded friends.

Hey leftypol

Not an argument.

NF 2019 was significantly less fat and more hasguns than 2017
No biological girls

This is fucking horrific.

31049 (Central Georgia) if anybody needs a fucking safe zone to shoot.
Skeet range with 3 throwers and a 200 yard rifle range.

Please.xall ahead to reserve seating.

Okay, I'm officially too old to ever go to a meetup.

Brother, I've was too old when I found this place back in '08.

Attached: dontforget.png (360x257, 43K)

Eh, I can't imagine most normal folks here would be invested enough in the "Jow Forums community" to take their time off and spend travel expenses to attend a meet up, so you are left with tripfag personalities and people too deep into this filthy rabbit hole.
I am genuinely interested in why someone would go to one of these meet ups even without the whole brownies thing scaring people off because I don't think I want to meet some of you guys IRL knowing the shit I've seen here.

I'm not and I'm 47.

I honestly never want to meet anyone from Jow Forums, and double if the event is specifically catered to these people.

Yeah, I thought of meeting up with some other guys for a planned outing back in 2013 or so, but ultimately pussied out. Looking back, it probably wouldn't have been too bad since it was a small meet and pre-Kekistani bullshit. I did meet a dude through a buy/sell/trade thread though and he was pretty cool.

holy fuck lmao

Attached: lmaooo.jpg (482x570, 52K)

Attached: 8T9RnOB.png (450x446, 482K)

kek, that looks like fun. who cares if they need to do pushups. they are hasguns, which is more than you.

Never turn your back on a Jow Forumsommando.

Attached: squid must die.jpg (1920x1280, 195K)

those are not the traps, delts, or calf muscles of a chad
nice gun tho

>that user in lorica segmentata
Ave. True to Caesar.

based

>t. one of the jelly-wristed ladies in the webm

Wish I could find it now, but I had some pictures from a Soldier of Fortune subscriber meetup in the mid 80s. It looks a lot like this but with more Norinco AKs and fewer dakimakuras.
Jow Forumsommandfos were Jow Forumsommandos before the web was a thing.

Attached: fat guy mac-10.jpg (819x621, 215K)

No wonder everyone here thinks anything 1 ounce heavier than your basic M4rgery is literally too heavy to be taken seriously as a gun.

>I used to thing I was poorfag. definitely not. I have it great.
wat

chad af

Attached: DeXkId-VQAERsRY.png (2048x733, 3.32M)

The brownie thing was just melted butter. He posted proof at the end of the thread. It was salted butter so anybody that ate them thought they tasted a little salty and believed the jizz story.

HE POSTED IT AGAIN HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA FUKIN BASED AHAHAHAHAHAHABBABAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Attached: 1556022942032.jpg (800x450, 34K)

>ITT: how dare people actually go out and have fun instead of fighting on the internet all day
lmao go outside and get some fresh air, you incel losers.

Attached: 1556027357214.jpg (600x546, 184K)

Hey, leftypol

I've never owned or even touched a real firearm but I've wondered something. Would it be held in your dominant hand, or the hand in accordance with your dominant eye?

That's not a bad idea

>I've never owned or even touched a real firearm but I've wondered something. Would it be held in your dominant hand, or the hand in accordance with your dominant eye?

Hand.

I noticed I tend to tilt my pistol to the left towards my dom eye in the beginning.

I have since killed this habit.

>killing foxes
you piece of shit.

Attached: 1552042776357.jpg (500x409, 30K)

Reminder, they own guns and you don't :^)

Attached: 1546548521707.jpg (342x295, 32K)

Holy shit can none of you handle fucking recoil?

Nigger fascist spoon cone to rape my guns you stupid nigger you'll never find my guns dumb fucking monkey nigger go eat shit and rape sand nigger countries again nigger go and mmmurder more asian nigger boys for your own sick nigger pleasure before you try to be a fucking nigger and fuck my guns

>triggered weeb kike @s me

Attached: photo.png (250x251, 107K)

There's about 10 teeth in that photo.