Here we go again. Who's ready for the ATF to suddenly find 15,000 dangerous felons again?

Here we go again. Who's ready for the ATF to suddenly find 15,000 dangerous felons again?

Attached: 20190501_145252.jpg (720x1280, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/news/2015/09/25/judge-rules-in-sigs-case-against-atf-its-a-silencer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is it?

i dont even know what that is

its a thread adapter for a "flashlight solvent trap"

>newfags

One end threads on to your pistol or rifle, the other threads into a fuel or oil filter. Not as obvious as the Glock giggle switch people got caught with, but they're definitely still fishing on wish.

an adapter.

nothing to see here just doing some pipe fitting

Can't you just walk into any hardware store and buy one?

Attached: 1555478920327m.jpg (655x1024, 73K)

Course you can. This is literally just some glowfags trying to get a raise.

It's not even a suppressor. How would it be illegal? A thread adapter can be bought at Lowes.

Constructive intent. If you have the adapter and the rifle, it's as bad as having a suppressor.

Good luck proving that in court.
Good luck getting a warrant over a thread adapter.
I use a thread adapter for my perfectly legal muzzle device. Nothing is going to happen.

It would be wise to have some sort of application foe the adapter in your home. Give your lawyer something to work with. If the only thing that is 1/2x28 in your house is your muzzle threads it will be hard to argue it wasn't your intent to use it on your muzzle.

Have a project go kart you never manage to finish, anything a lawyer could argue the adapter was for.

No it's not retard. You could buy a thread adapter just to fit a different kind of muzzle device. This is like saying having a grenade launcher profile m4 barrel is constructive intent for 40mm launcher because your AR can fit a m203 now. Constructive intent is having an adapter, drilled baffles and a tube sitting next to your rifle.

I just cant believe how fucking dumb people are on this board honestly.

Stop it. Stop it right now you homosexual basketball american.
You stupid fucking brainlet faggots need to stop saying “constructive intent.” It’s C O N S T R U C T I V E. P O S S E S S I O N.
Constructive intent is a completely unrelated legal concept that you cannot apply to possession of an item. Stop being stupid fucking faggots. Words mean things. This is 1000 times more retarded than some normie saying clip instead mag. At least they have a fucking excuse. This level of pea brained idiocy would be like calling a mag a lamp and then standing there clueless as to why everyone thinks you’re having a fucking stroke.

strange, I have a friend that bought 3 of those glock sears and he never got a visit from the gAyTF

It would be impossible to prove constructive intent if you don't have anything that would attach to this that could suppress your gun.

>but judge all he had to do was go to the store and buy an oil filter!

yeah no.

>he never got a visit
Strange, I just downloaded a movie and haven't gotten a cease and desist letter. Must be the only possible outcome of this.

>Constructive intent is having an adapter, drilled baffles and a tube sitting next to your rifle.
Aside from the whole "intent" thing (should be possession), no. Unlike SBRs, AOWs, etc., the NFA definition for silencer specifically includes any silencer part.

If you have a pistol-length upper and a stocked lower in a bag, but not assembled, ATF has to rely on constructive possession bullshit to claim you really possessed the short-barreled rifle that those would be if assembled.
If instead you have a bag with a tube, some baffles, and some endcaps, they don't need constructive possession, because those parts are individually illegal unless registered.

Wrong you dumb faggot.

Literally no one has ever been charged for merely having the components on hand. That’s not how any of this work.

You can get these at hardware stores that aren't obvious and confirmed honeypots

Based schizopost

Really? What are they called and what is the thread pitch for oil filters?

Not that user but jesus christ man its literally a thread adapter... Get your shit together.

WHAT THREAD PITCH THO

>certain shapes of metal are illegal

Depends on the fucking fuel filter

idiot theyre all clearly labeled..

No, this user is a beautiful example of someone with IQ above room temperature. He is correct.
I want to kiss him.

>calling a mag a lamp
Assault lamps are a thing, y'know.

Attached: assault lamps.png (396x930, 168K)

Bad part about making a form 1 suppressor is the fact that you can't easily make a Nielsen device to allow it to function with browning tilting barrel actions.

Look up Ruby Ridge.

That guy illegally chopped a barrel and paid the price. It's also not terribly relevant since he was also a part of a violent neo Nazi group and in conjunction with his illegal activity there was good cause to raid him

>chopping assembled shotgun barrels is anything like having a pistol-length upper and stocked lower in your house

Ruby-ridge and waco posters are all so stupid it fucking hurts.

Fuck you glownigger licking scum.

>neo nazi

Kill yourself glowie kike

That's not illegal and hardly any different from buying exactly that from Lowes or Home Depot.
Buying literal bolts and nuts is not illegal just because they can potentially be used for nefarious purposes. By that logic gasoline should be illegal.

>That guy illegally chopped a barrel and paid the price.

>Feds lay siege, kill a 14-yr-old boy, a woman, and a dog because a guy missed court-- who ultimately got a year and a half in jail and a $10K fine. Hurrrrrrrrrrr

>Constructive intent. If you have the adapter and the rifle, it's as bad as having a suppressor.
That has no basis in the NFA statute.

It's literally just a trick the ATF use to scare people into accepting a plea deal instead of going to court.

I say clip instead of mag sometimes to piss of schizos

The thread pitch for oil filters differs between oil filters. It's why they have so many different ones, even tho there's like 3 different overall sizes

Why should I believe a word that you say you neo-nazi?

A Federal appeals court judge nuked that theory in 2010. A felon in possession of a fully assembled silencer was acquitted because the silencer was threaded for airguns. The judge said that if the ATF had attempted to prove intent to use it on a firearm, he would have sent it back to the lower court for a jury trial. But because the ATF did not even try to establish intent, he ordered an acquittal.The ruling explicitly said that because so many innocent objects can function as silencer parts, possession cannot be a crime without proof of intent.

He also said that in order for the ATF to require registration of any silencer part, as opposed to fully assembled silencers designed and marketed for firearms, Congress would have to pass a new law giving the Attorney General this specific authority. IANAL, but AFAIK no such law has been passed. We would have heard about it here.

Suppressors being as restricted as they are is honestly astounding.

Until the law is changed I hope they bust every single one of them!

Attached: 1484253757550.png (630x286, 266K)

>boomer logic

if you have thousand of small plastic bags and thousands of rubber bands, it dont mean a thing! Ight?

Do The Crime Do The Time...

Attached: ubgs.jpg (478x294, 27K)

did people actually get busted for the glock giggle switch tho?

There was a single article about some nog in shitcongo who got arrested for having a couple. That's it.

Precisely, this is like saying "He had bleach, all he needed was ammonia!"

buying something like this automatically gets you on some kind of watch list, right?

>posts on Jow Forums
>worries about watch lists

That cherry's been popped bro. Go all out from now on with no regerts.

>da ATF is using a field office on Wish to bust us guys! XD

Bstupid nigger these are likely chinks just selling what they think can get past customs. Only about 25% of parcels entering the US get X-rayed and the dumb diversity hire that scans the boxes isn’t going to tell what that thing is.

On another note are these things even illgeal in their current configuration? Surefure suppressor adapters aren’t illgeal and I haven’t heard of a policy letter from the ATF claiming these things are defined as suppressors. Wouldn’t an actual noise damping device that can be installed on a gun actually need to be constructed?

>Buy tap and die set. >Literally build these for free all day long

honk honk

holy fuck mate youre glowing

you don't know what that means
>inb4 you think I'm the same user and further demonstrate what an insufferable newfag you are

>Wouldn’t an actual noise damping device that can be installed on a gun actually need to be constructed
Not necessarily.

guns.com/news/2015/09/25/judge-rules-in-sigs-case-against-atf-its-a-silencer

Attached: bootlicker.jpg (499x413, 132K)

imagine wanting to shoot dogs this bad

Suckstart a KSG, bootlicker. Go post some ATF meme cartoons faggot.

Attached: 1548104840734.png (610x613, 107K)

this plus the more pigskins down the better

Guess how I know you’re from Jow Forums and rant about Jews and foreskins?

>allegedly being vaguely related to a group I don't like is punishable by death

>defending a woman getting shot in the back holding an infant and a 14 year old kid getting murdered because "hurr he cut a shotgun" and "durr neo nazi"
>despite the fact that weaver rejected the offer to join the group on multiple occasions
>despite the fact that it was an ATF agent that convinced and paid him to cut down said agents shotgun
Pic related, neck yourself.

Attached: 1555653256440.gif (472x360, 695K)

>defending kid mutilating kikes

Not even that guy but I hope you literally get killed you sick faggot.

>hurr kid mutilation is trivial durr

And don't forget he missed court because they told him the wrong date

Wow, it sure is important that we buy illegal merchandise from Wish. I'm sure this Bay Area company will be totally upfront about whether or not ATF agents are pretending to be overseas merchants. It's not like they were recently employees of a search engine company that censored legal gun products under the pretense that they were being "family friendly". It's not like they live in the Bay Area, where they live.

I realize the ATF is on record for illegally targeting mentally retarded people to "not entrap" them into breaking federal laws, but do they have to be so obvious?

Not specifically. 1/2-28 barrel thread to 7/8-14 chevy oil filter, in anodized aluminum, with wrench flats, is a pretty specialized fitting

bait