You are woken up by rumbling and screaming outside...

You are woken up by rumbling and screaming outside. Take a peak thru your window and see pic related running over the people.

You have whatever gear you have stored at home now.

How do you stop them?

Attached: RTX6TT11.jpg (800x466, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tBAR9Wxuzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like they're just rolling over a bunch of browns. I go back to sleep. Roll for initiative.

That's probably not even 12.7 or 14.5 resistant. Find some way to get anything that's a HMG

You have a HMG ready to go now?

I don't live in a city, why would they be rolling through my field terrorizing my cows?

With a long woke twitter rant about white truck privilege

Pull pin on my demilled grenade, somehow get it into the APC.
Shoot em as they scramble to get out

If you've found yourself needing to stop an armored vehicle then you've already fucked up because you didn't take action soon enough.

Attached: 1554316082002.jpg (750x738, 117K)

>How do you stop them?
Bolt-action .300 WM with black tips loaded hot
If they're close enough that I can hear them I can surely find some kind of weak spots I can take advantage of. I don't think the windshields can take too many of those aimed at the exact same place.

Also, that dumb mofo on the left with the door open? He's getting one right in the face.

The bourgeoisie cattle is stealing from the righteous poultry labor party.

I use my RPG that Leeland Yee gave me

Stay at home because im not a paid agitator pretending to be a victim after trying some shitty armed coup shooting and running with bats against the police

>not wanting to kill communists
What’s wrong with you?

Based
cringe and retardpilled
Guaido is a leftist too

lmao faggot

this

Go back to sleep, then write a letter to Putin asking him to gib S-400s so that both civilian Airliners and Russian aircraft get shot down.

molotov cocktails

always molotovs

Attached: Pomogite.jpg (751x407, 39K)

The FAA closed air space yesterday. They don’t want a Malaysian airline to somehow find its way to Venezuela and get confused for a military aircraft by Russians.

With the RPG I keep under the bed

How about this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0tBAR9Wxuzs

Attached: 1551286521469.png (128x94, 899)

I join the tanks.

I believe you mean Ukrainians comrade

Unfortunately for you they noticed that people liked throwing molotovs at armoured vehicles back in WW2, and have usually fire proofed them ever since.

I do not do anything.
The government is always right and their decision to violently deal with these agitators is a prime example of how the government is always looking out for us and trying to keep the peace.

Attached: 1556398208433.jpg (1080x581, 49K)

the OP pic is of locally produced armored cars

literally sub BTR-60 tier and almost guaranteed to go full Ronson

no wait

they are cheap Norinco armored cars: so even worse than my last assessment

not local, another user id em as some chink shit armored car

this guy doesnt want to die so some jew can sell oil at a slightly higher price and fuck over local Chinese and Russian investors. what a homo lol

Attached: 4chanmeetupweapons.jpg (1632x1224, 775K)

*Laughs in HME*

Attached: P1130361.jpg (1536x1152, 531K)

>finally i can use my anti tank rifle

VN-4s are powerful and since they are made in China, they have 100% damage bonus against capitalist pigs

Americanos BTFO

Attached: suv.jpg (1200x800, 211K)

How'd they get past the EFPs in my driveway?

>How do you stop them?

Attached: TankStop.jpg (720x540, 53K)

>You have whatever gear you have stored at home now.
>How do you stop them?

Anti-armor shit I have on hand:
> Gasoline
>stryrofoam
>assorted petroleum oils
>glass bottles
>rags

Looks like cocktails for breakfast lads...

ACAB

This

Any retard can throw, just hand em out on street corners

Oops, you're a nigger.

I break into my nigger neighbors home and fuck his nigger wife and shoot his nigger dog to probe my loyalty to the nigger machine and go undercover as a nigger to destroy the niggers from the inside of thesouth and the fact is a very nigger shit about their nigger children and families

Paint buckets and molotovs. I don't know how to make Improvised Roadside Assistance.

This. Who's running over who?

Ok so yea most modern military Vic's have some type of fire extinguisher system in both the engine compartment and crew compartment. But after the first use they will not extinguish since they are spent. Therefore throw a cocktail. Have your buddy wait and then throw another a few seconds later.

Aim for points that open such as hatches, engine intakes, engine exhaust, laminated windows, and tires.

Damage, disable, immobilize.

Without mobility they become easy targets

kek

Lmao fucking gringo...

I mean it would take a bit but could rig a pipe buster, but a molotov if I got close enough, if the Finnish can do it. I feel any of us can.

Also time to build the good old killdozer.