Quick Jow Forums, post fictional guns that could actually exist today if any company bothered to try making them

Quick Jow Forums, post fictional guns that could actually exist today if any company bothered to try making them.

Attached: Seburo M-5.jpg (1600x1137, 332K)

Size of a p90, power of an m16

Attached: 1551703946707.jpg (3472x1370, 504K)

Is this not just a PPK with a new body and chambered in a special snowflake round?

Looks like a rotating barrel lockup, so no. Those grips look super comfy though.

I don’t speak Asian
What’s the point of the weird trigger guard thing and how’s it different from a makarov

Replace PPK with PX4 and you've got it.
I wonder how a rotating barrel would handle a bottlenecked cartridge like 5.7

So it's a tarted up px4 in 357 sig?

muzzle blast of a mosin.

Better question: what's the point of using a wildcat cartridge with a short barrel?

Smaller than .30 Luger. Also from 1989.

armor penetration memes with a concealable pistol

Granted but I'm talking about modern equivalents

Attached: fo3 combat shotgun.png (2950x900, 1.23M)

Is that extended bit on the trigger guard just so you have something to rest your finger on or does it function as some kind of skull opener when your clip runs dry?

If I had average street scum running around with dermal plating, I'd be rocking some SCHV too.

I don't even know of a modern equivalent, you're talking 9x18 necked down to a currently non existant shorty 5.45 bullet. Except I assume it's loaded to 9x23 Win pressures because CYBORGS.

feeding into the mag tube without jamming would be hard. I don't think that would work at all without some serious over engineering

Attached: 1555005544469.png (716x622, 121K)

Phasers from Star Trek

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 9.31.02 PM.png (910x512, 240K)

>clip

only reddit uses "magazine" you retard

>What’s the point of the weird trigger guard thing

That style of trigger guard was a thing a couple decades ago. Forgotten Weapons has some videos up that explain how that was considered "state of the art" at the time. The drawings posted here are just anime art, no doubt the artist got the idea from having seen extant guns with that kind of trigger guard.

You could design your wildcat cartdrige specifically for a short barrel. Wildcat just means "not factory standard". It could literally be anything.

fucking this

>erie co
penssylvania REEEEEEEEEE

>That style of trigger guard was a thing a couple decades ago
this
the idea was that when firing two-handed you hooked the index finger of your support hand onto that extenton of the trigger guard. It fell out of favor with the modern grip style.