How does Jow Forums chamber a round in their AR? Do you pull back on the charging handle or push the bolt release?

How does Jow Forums chamber a round in their AR? Do you pull back on the charging handle or push the bolt release?

Attached: 6C30210F-DB39-48E3-910E-DB082244D52E.jpg (1574x2100, 615K)

Initial mag I'll do either or. Every following mag, assuming no failures, is bolt release.

Both.

I feel like this thread is a poorly-veiled attempt for you to flex your MR762 that you still don't have an optic for. To answer your question, people usually chamber their ARs for the first time using the charging handle and use the bolt release for reloads.

What are you, fuckin' stupid? Use the bolt release if it's available, charging handle if it's not. Do people actually use the charging handle if the bolt is already locked to the rear?

Bolt release if bolt is already back. Why use charging handle when it is slower and a less efficient motion? Plus you have the chance of accidentally riding the charging handle forwards and not getting into battery.

Why would the charging handle have a problem getting into battery? I’ve never had an issue

Attached: chargehandle.webm (740x416, 2.9M)

but thats how they do it in video games

If you accidentally ride the charging handle forward you can slow the bolt enough it can't strip a round from the mag and chamber it. Happens to noobs all the time. Same with people who rack a semi auto and ride the slide forward instead of letting go and having it snap forward. Sometimes the extractor won't snap over the rim of the case and it won't go fully into battery.

Not in most gaymes dude

i always slap the ever loving fuck out the bolt release.

Bolt release. Hearing that loud CHACK as the round gets chambered is so satisfying.

Attached: oooo.jpg (500x500, 143K)

Good habit, you won't be able to press it normally when under stress.

you need to release the bolt on an ak with bho mags my friend

wait i forgot the bolt releases when you remove empty mag. I think some AK rifles have an internal bho though that keeps the bolt locked back until you insert a fresh one and rock the bolt back

>How does Jow Forums chamber a round in their AR? Do you pull back on the charging handle or push the bolt release?

Stupid question, noguns.

Rubber mallet slathered in lard which is used to hammer the bolt release

OP is nogunz. poor kid is probably developmentally challenged too

I pop out the takedown pin, remove the BCG, put a round in the chamber, replace the BCG, close it back up, and then bang on the forward assist a few times to make sure it is closed.

i chamber rounds like all my fellow Jow Forumsomandos, esicially on my hipoint 40 glock.

Attached: MV5BOTQyMzQ4MDktZDk2MC00MDQzLTgyNDEtNTQwODA2NTEyYzA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,18 (182x268, 11K)