Does anyone here know where to get Afghan: The Soviet Experience...

Does anyone here know where to get Afghan: The Soviet Experience? It's a western documentary from the 80's about the soviet side of the war. The full movie used to be on youtube, but it got taken down and it's not on the pirate bay.
You might recognize this documentary from videos like "I'm too young to die":

facebook
com/InnawoodsOperatingWaifu/videos/697402100406754/

or "Russki roadtrip/Durrani driver":

youtu.be/9yjyMuR29kw

And here's a trailer for good measure:

youtu.be/Iknh6sQtDnM

If you haven't watched this yet you should, it's really interesting, but now the original has been lost to time and I'm afraid next generations of Jow Forumsomrades will not be able to experience the feeling of riding around on a BTR in afghanistan. So, if any of you guys have found it somewhere, a link would be much appreciated

Attached: soviet.jpg (640x488, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!PmICRaCI!c816Td-JzEY0VW2PrgI_fmuYzPys9XmuB3izDpKWaWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a mkv of it, I'll post it here on Mega in a little bit

It looks like an interesting movie, and I can see it is on Amazon. If I wind up getting it, it shouldn't be that big a deal to share it.
I haven't had much to share in a while though, what's the best method for that these days?

Call me up

0x72E69D26B17Af6d8E1E1463c9865cf91e0E38620

Thanks user

Is this a magnet? Newfag to file sharing sorry

mega.nz/#!PmICRaCI!c816Td-JzEY0VW2PrgI_fmuYzPys9XmuB3izDpKWaWQ

>not posting the best version...
pleb as fuck. I am disappoint.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4

Attached: 1547299650935.jpg (963x671, 34K)

It’s on Prime

thanks

Thanks senpai. Can I ask where you got it? I'm looking for the rest of the documentaries by Jeff B. Harmon, so if there's some site to download documentaries it'd be right up my alley

Is this legit? Will also be checking it out
Thx for heads-up sounds neat

Finally someone who agrees the Nightcall version is SHIT. We really need it removed from canon and behead all who post it.

I posted the normal one too, just couldn't find it on youtube

Amazon prime has most of them.

that version is absolute Jow Forums classic. it's iconic at this point.

But you ALSO posted the pleb one, so you need to be beheaded for perpetuating it. Nothing personnel

nightcall will never be pleb, sorry boyo

Much appreciated

I don't have amazon prime

If you behead me the 40th army will come and burn your village

I downloaded it on a private tracker I have an account on, unfortunately I can't offer you an invite atm. I can download the others for you and upload them here though, I think Jihad and Warlords of Kayan are on there

pls upload them to mega!