Get fucked, boomers

Get fucked, boomers

Attached: 51D52D94-8578-4C5B-ACFF-A0724263E32F.jpg (1242x1968, 993K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/latest-nra-disappointed-bump-stock-ban-210052225.html
youtu.be/7sNiklO506A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn’t Wayne lappierre make like 5 million a year? Maybe the NRA needs to stop wasting money.

On one hand I'm glad to see the NRA falling apart

On the other hand, with the shutdown of the NRA, anyone that is anti-gun is going to have tons of ammo for the next election. Plus those gobbo fuckers from florida are going to be all over the news again

>boomers!

Attached: sub-buzz-3105-1501601062-1.jpg (1067x1601, 676K)

>be 30 million in debt
>decide to fix it by paying yourself 40 million
I mAkE GoOD FiNaNCes

Attached: hqdefault_2.png (480x360, 116K)

That's too bad. I don't 100% agree with the NRA on everything, just as only an idiot would agree with any political entity on everything, but they were still the largest protector of gun rights in America.

>protector
They initiated several of the bills they "compromised" on. They literally did not fight for gun rights, they in fact fought to have them stripped

Posting the rest of the email. It’s a long one

Attached: C1BB2069-D75A-4DE7-90BC-E98853A9EC83.jpg (1242x1969, 1.04M)

>NRA shuts down
>5 million existing members seek other representation
>GOA and FPC enrolment blows the fuck up

Go ahead and kill the NRA. the fallback position is even more hardline.

Attached: 516EF410-D43D-4DFD-ADD9-4141B028EBB8.jpg (1242x1971, 722K)

Attached: D5332D5B-77B6-4112-BA4F-03275750967D.jpg (1242x1972, 1.02M)

Still not done

Attached: 71D7AAB8-796F-424A-A08F-461DE20AAA7C.jpg (1242x1980, 920K)

Apparently you don't understand how dangerous that strategy would be. It is practically one size fits all for destroying gun groups.
>Prevent the NRA from having money
>NRA folds
>GOA takes up mantle of gun rights protector
>Prevent GOA from having money
>GOA folds
>Rinse and repeat until no gun groups exist

OP let me save you some time. I made this last week when I got the email.

PS, Get FUCKED Wayne.

Attached: nra.png (611x4174, 533K)

Oh my man. Thanks

op you are a massive faggot. post the fucking archive link instead of expecting people to read 500 of your shitty screenshots from your phone. holy shit.

Its an email you fucking zoomer faggot. Jesus Christ.
Also see

Attached: 1444106483631.jpg (500x375, 25K)

They also secured the Heller v. DC and McDonald v. Chicago decisions. Those wre under Wayne's watch.

>gibe moni pl0x
>it's not another cash grab scare like we've been doing for decades now

oh suddenly im ok with your plethora of screenshots.
fucking idiot, then copypaste it to a file, upload it to archive.org and share that link. holy shit if you want people to read something make it easy to ready or don't waste your time.

You fucks spend way too much time infighting over who is worthy to help promote your rights. Shame on every last one of you who thinks this is a good thing. They may be far from perfect, but an ally is an ally and when times get tough fighting amongst ourselves is the best way to ensure antigunners win.
>t. not even an NRA member, I prefer GOA's stance of no compromise

>fuck gun owners over repeatedly
>please send money goys

Hope they get shut down and someone else takes their place. Fuck the NRA.

Isn't there a law that prevents government from doing this kind of shit? It's basically extortion

This is honestly what liberals want. Infighting prevents unity and makes it easier to dismantle your opponent piece by piece.

This. Can you not see a divide and conquer campaign when it's happening?
If the NRA get's shoah'd, how do you know people won't just stop caring instead of hopping over to GOA?
>t. Member of both

Any gun owner who would cheer for the demise of the only gun rights organization with any real political power is the dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

we need the NRA you dumb faggot

1st amendment
But the NRA can't fight this if they can't pay their lawyers because banks won't touch their money.

and the NRA spends too much time and money negotiating away our rights to be trusted any longer. I am so glad they are dying, however the skeptical side of me says this is all just part of their plan to win this lawsuit. They allege that Cuomo has damaged their company beyond repair, so they need to act that way.

While the NRA should win its fight, because they are right despite their flaws & past mistakes, I firmly believe that many anti-2nd Amendment people really are so stupid that they would think the NRA going down meant no more guns or lobbying. They would pat themselves on the back and not say anything else about the GOA or another group. They only care about the boogeymen of the NRA and this is extremely evident if you look at an NRA social media page (comments full of ranting anti-gunners) vs a GOA page (comments with people supporting them and saying they're the future of gun rights.) Even if the GOA gained more influence, they woudln't replace the enemy that Feistein, Bloomberg, and others have indoctrinated their followers to hate.

Also this.

Nothing is better than the NRA. They actively support infringements and also do stupid shit like blame vidya. Fuck them. I'd rather have nothing at this point.

I also dont think youre right about people not moving over.

Yep. Just because our opposition disagrees with us doesn't make them stupid or incapable of fighting with a campaign of subversion.

pretty sure these posters are legit leftist antigun shills trying to subvert gun culture

I ain't cheering, but I ain't crying either.

We'll be better off with better representation.

>t.fudd

>we don't like these gun nuts
>let's just remove their political power
>that will calm them down
>anyway, what can all these millions of armed and disenfranchised men do to us anyway?

>hey may be far from perfect, but an ally is an ally
Except NRA isn't an ally, they actively asked for a bumpstock ban, so bumpstocks wouldn't be banned. The NRA has already been infiltrated by grabbers who are just biding their time til theres enough in the organization to affect change.

This, seriously. Legislation influence isn't even the only thing they do. From firearms instruction, to youth programs, to helping with gun use litigation, etc. How quick you are to turn on your own, when there are legitimate gun grabbers out there. Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Nope, the NRA are a bunch of conmen who only ever ask for shekels. Where were they when HPA was going through then killed by that ratfuck from Wisconsin? How bout Clinton AWB? Or Hughs?

You do realize that bumpstocks were done away with using a regulatory apparatus from the executive branch, and that the NRA's political sway is primarily legislative? Of course you don't.

All the state will do is launch endless lawsuits, target with audits of every kind and make doing business nigh impossible for any company that works in NY (which is practically all US companies capable of handling NRA sized finances).
They are not even caring about winning. It is about costing the companies money.

It is a variation of the anti-gun tactic from the late 90s early 2000s. Sue the companies into compliance with your world view.
And like that tactic it will require a law to stop the attacks.

At the direction of Trump, who was heavily advised by the NRA to issue the ban, dummy.

>implying the NRA's demise totally won't embolden grabbers and be a massive morale blow to gun owners.
Once the grabbers' Emmanuel Goldstein is gone, they will triple down and go full Cohen Act.
I understand that the NRA is shit, but we need them there as cannon fodder at the least.

>muh grabbers muh grabbers

NRA ARE the grabbers. Gun owners need to stop accepting these scum fucks and finally hold people accountable. Clearly making excuses for them for decades has gotten us nowhere.

The switch over would not be overnight. There will always be a demand for a gun rights group and there will always be someone to take the lead. All they will have to do.is brand whatever group takes over with being the spiritual successor to the NRA and maybe even claim they are the NRA but with a new name. Plus, once they have their technique down, taking down a relatively smaller organization like the GOA (even if it gets half the NRA members overnight) will be a piece of cake.

While I admittedly belong to the NRA, I don't really agree with the compromising nature it shows.
While I wouldn't cry about it falling apart from infighting or mismanagement of it's own funds, I would be terrified if it is taken down from the outside.

Are the NRA the ones calling themselves domedtic terrorists or blaming lack of gun control on muh lobbyists?

>but retards say x about the NRA so theyre good

I care about facts, and the NRA factually has infringe on gun rights repeatedly. there is no excuse in supporting them.

Some niggers in this thread don't understand what optics are. If the NRA folds the antigunners will be out for blood on the heels of a massive victory. Any state that even tilts blue would see total semiauto bans. The NRA sucks at firearms advocacy but they need to be maintained as a sacrificial annode to the anti hate at the very least.

Attached: 1556071717185.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

>Muh optics

Just die already you retarded boomer. I'm done playing your stupid fucking games.

Fuck NRA

Civil War when

HPA got shoa'd by Vegas.

Keep ignoring the mechanics of modern politics. I'm sure it will work out great for you in the long term.

A lot of people fail to realize that the potential vaccine left by the NRA wouldn't be filled immediately as no other gun rights group has the member numbers or finances that the NRA has. There would be no army of lobbying lawyers, no focused media attention, it would be a few rag tags fighting for the scraps and while they fight the grabbers can swoop in and pass legislation. You can hate the NRA but as anothet user said, you'd be a dumb motherfucker to want them gone, at least now while no other group has the same amount of power to take over

Yeah its working out so good that you optics fags got us bumpstock bans and other gun control and NOTHING in return. Fuck off trumpnigger.

When did he say anything about optics, dickweed? The NRA going down will embolden those who want 2A fully repealed and gun owners in prison.
Again, as much as I want GOA to take up the mantle, I doubt they'll be able to.

>someone actually pro gun taking up the mantle will be bad goyim

>finance.yahoo.com/news/latest-nra-disappointed-bump-stock-ban-210052225.html
What? It was all politics on Trump's part. Honestly I don't give a shit about bump stock devices, but I do about hand cranks and binary triggers. If it was conscious or not, this preemptive attack probably prevented the latter two from coming under more scrutiny.

I don't think it's in actual danger of being pulled down from the outside. Things remain in a balance where both sides need to keep portraying a threat to keep their bases riled up and the money coming in. That's all they really care about and why the same motions always come up even when there's no hope of them passing. The NRA does this with its fundraising attempts and the anti-gunners would have a rough transition going from focusing on the NRA to another, less compromising, group. Especially if they try to paint the GOA (or whichever group becomes the most prominent.) as "WORSE than the NRA!" which would then make people ask "Well why are we just hearing about them and what were you doing these past years focusing only on the NRA?" The anti-gunners and NRA need each other.

Should something actually change in that and one side starts to gain a stronger influence, then I would be slightly concerned at things developing in a way that could lead to problems if it looked like things like another AWB may pass. Right now, and for the past few decades, things aren't great but they could be a lot worse.

>The NRA has already been infiltrated by grabbers
you are insane. this is insane.

I didn't say someone actually pro-gun taking up the mantle was bad, asshole. I said "what if they don't?"

Attached: a20.png (760x540, 399K)

I dont think you get it. The NRA has the connections, it has the clout, it has the results. You're saying "Oh some other group will just take it's place :)" and while we're waiting for that group to work its way into the institutions of power, you will lose all your rights. Oops! But I guess they didn't cuck on bump stocks right? :)

Conservatives LOVE LOVE LOVE to be principled losers. That's why you always lose

What if they do? Youre using a what if to continue to supporting something NOT WORKING AT ALL

chill out Jeb

It got "tabled" because Scalise was going to introduce the bill and was shot the day before. Then every time some bill like it would come up there'd be another """"random"""" mass shooting and that rat fuck Paul Ryan would shoot down any pro gun bills again.

conservatives by their very nature are total losers. what have they ever actually conserved?

Everytime o buy something on Midway I end up sending these niggers about 87 cents. Subsist

Daily reminder that lifetime membership to the 2nd amendment foundation is 150 bucks

Yeah, better to go with the progressives instead :^3

Daily reminder that the NRA is behind the recent California mag banaza and NYSRA v NYC, aka the first gun case to get taken by SCOTUS since DC v Heller.

What is this Cuomo guy doing? They don't mention anything specific, just that he will "harass" banks.

>New York is crashing our bank account with no survivors
>help save us by giving us money before our accounts are closed and we can't do anything with your money!
how does donating money help the NRA with the problem of New York jewing them?

Attached: 1537224369732.jpg (685x960, 82K)

They've stemmed the tide, just not well enough and leftists aren't known for being honorable when it comes to getting their way

I'm pretty sure its highly illegal for a bank to simply take someone's money and not give them access to it. The donations are for legal fees for the lawyers and the inevitable fight in court

never ever unless an economic crash makes it so that people can't feed themselves and entertain themselves

oy vey! good job goy!

Attached: 1545560930217.jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

>not working at all
Heller
McDonald
Overturning the CA mag ban
Getting SCOTUS to hear NYSRA case
You will miss the NRA when they're gone, boomers and all.

This unfortunately.

Nothing will change as long as we're comfortable.

i can see it just fine, gramps
you seem salty

New York is the financial sector's hub in the United States. Most large banks are either headquartered in NYC or have major offices there. Cuomo can use state regulators and auditors to badger any financial institution who does business in New York to the point that they get drowned in paperwork and bureaucracy. Hostile government audits throw offices into chaos.

No I won't. Tell me which of any has to do with the NRA? The mag ban had NOTHING to do with them and it was one judge and temporarily. The NRA has gotten us nowhere with gun rights. You lying shill.

Yes, it's good that they're getting cases into courts. Any victory is a good one even if it only applies to a state or specific concept.
Which makes their surrender of bumpstocks, and support of a vaguely worded order, baffling.

>there are really people so shortsighted and spiteful that they think New York's governor using his clout over the financial sector to get the NRA accounts closed is a good thing
wew lads, never seen retardation on this level before

They're literally responsible for the sunset clause in the AWB and Heller and so on. You're retarded if you think the NRA going away would be positive towards your rights

The NRA pushed for all of those, and you know it.
>The NRA has gotten us nowhere with gun rights.
Then why does Cuomo have such a hate-boner for the NRA? I highly doubt they even realize that other gun rights groups exist.
The fact that you think LaPierre is drinkin' buddies with Bloomberg shows you're either stupid or dishonest.

>there are people STILL defending the NRA after this
youtu.be/7sNiklO506A
Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cocks are faggots who should spend some of the millions of fuddbux they take as a salary each year to actually fight for the 2nd Amendment like real advocacy groups are doing.

Attached: 1553589669053.png (800x1000, 143K)

Do you honestly think Cuomo will face ANY repercussions in the blue state of Jew York? Liberals are licking their chops at what he's about to do

>a judge removing mag bans for a week was because of the NRA

Youre literally retarded. Lying shill.

That doesn't refute anything I said retard.

Havent you seen the pathetic fags who browse here? Underage fat nigger jew lovers.

actually good though because this will have people join GOA which is a way better organization
NRA cucked out on bumpstocks and this is karma

Because young retards like you seem to not understand the implications of losing the biggest and most visible group for gun rights will do as a whole. Organizations like GOA are not big enough to fill in the gap overnight and the gaping whole left in the NRA's wake will galvanize gun grabbers and lead to renewed control efforts with no opponent big enough or influential enough to fight them

>cuomo
>bloom(((berg)))
save me from these wannabe commies please, a day with no murders in new york was breaking news because it was the first one in DECADES, and because of this basically unconstitutional licensing process judges only ever give ex pigs and rich fags concealed carry permits, it's done nothing to seriously help anyone since the gangbangers doing most of the shootings just get illegal guns like always. Like 90% of the state by area hates this retarded law but jew york city has so many retarded spics, hipsters, and the jews manipulating them that it can enact its bleeding heart will on everyone. Fucking fuck man, the retard knows so little about guns he limited handguns to 7 round magazines, then after realizing that wasn't really a thing amended the law to 10 round magazines but you can only load 7 rounds at a time, which was so retarded even the libby NYSC said to fuck off with that. And somehow people still listen to this schmuck
Holy shit, what do these decrepit slimeballs have to gain, they'll be long dead by the time the unarmed sheep state they want comes to fruition

Attached: xeq0v19i8q711.jpg (960x952, 130K)

>t. plebbit

Attached: 1551034210763.jpg (512x512, 28K)

Do you think that any group that takes the NRA's place, if there even is one, wouldn't just fall victim to the same bullshit precedent being set right now? Do you honestly think liberals will go "Oh well" IG another group takes the NRA's place after knowing that harassing and illegally extorting their partners is a viable method? Young, stupid, motherfuckers here

>no argument

Go away kid, this is Jow Forums not Jow Forums, you have to back your bullshit up here

This. Anyone saying "The NRA gives away your rights and makes lots of money and does nothing etc" should at least advocate joining the GOA and SAF as well as any state and local orgs. If all they tell you is how much the NRA sucks and to stop supporting them without any alternatives being given, you should assume you're talking to a shill.

Fuck this'd be good. NRA's indistinguishable from controlled opposition at this point
>A shooting happens
>Some fuckwit: "Thank of the chuldrins!"
>The NRA: "Here's a piece of legislation that'll fucking ban a bunch of shit!"
>Gun owners: "Well the NRA's not THAT BAD!"

They're doing more harm than good, and taking cash from people and groups who are actually trying to support the 2A
Fuck em to death.

>the gaping whole left in the NRA's wake will galvanize gun grabbers and lead to renewed control efforts with no opponent big enough or influential enough to fight them
Yes because the NRA is doing such a wonderful job of fighting red flag laws and all the other gun control laws they've been responsible for over the years like the machinegun ban and bump stock ban right now. Get fucked you retarded boomer.

see

I'm just hoping for NRA to collapse so eventually all other gun rights groups will collapse as well.
Because none of you fuckers will ever do anything whenever your rights are being trampled and infringed.

Attached: 1555610944594.gif (245x245, 158K)