The Virgin CZ owner vs The Chad Glockmeister

>The Virgin CZ owner vs The Chad Glockmeister

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sg2im6mi0eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's basically the same gun.

>glock owners cant stop coping

Attached: original.gif (500x237, 144K)

I too, enjoy plant based protein smoothies

The bulk of firearm owners own a Glock user. They're like a hammer in a tool set

>Glock vs M&P vs 509 vs CZ vs VP9 vs PPQ
They’re all basically the same. People split hairs on which polymer striker gun is “the best” only because we find this competition entertaining. It’s all really meaningless though

Plastic?
Not for me.

Attached: 20190130_115110.jpg (4128x2322, 2.37M)

nice gun user I bet a big variety of grips compliment that gun nicely

Can you use this as a mirror when shaving ?

more like COCKmeister haha :)

I own a CZ75 and a Glock 17
What now?

>Not using the true patrician polymer pistol

Attached: cz-usa-cz-p-071-500x333.png (500x333, 176K)

except for the grips, i like it.

I have both. The CZ P10C shoots better and has a better trigger ( my 19 is a gen3 with no upgrades). But the 19 is still a good pistol.

Pimp gun. Is that nickel or high polish Stainless? I don't fuck with nickel, once it cracks it starts flying off

You know the average glock owner is a barely hasguns beergut boomer right?

> It's ANOTHER "argue about which polymer-framed striker-fired pistol from a reputable company is best" thread
youtu.be/Sg2im6mi0eo

>You know the Glock is probably the most commonly owned firearm behind a .22 rifle
Ftfy

Hold a Glock in one hand and a CZ in the other and see if your tits grow at different rates.

I dislike how lights look on CZ's but want an sp01 next

Attached: hqU4PJx.jpg (3024x4032, 816K)

The Virgin G19 vs The Turbochad G37

Attached: 20190429_022348.jpg (3264x2448, 2.98M)

...are their meat smoothies?

I liked mine so much I want to get a standard sp-01 tactical for my carry gun, might do away with my glock.

Attached: IMG_20180813_142553.jpg (4310x3006, 2.69M)

>.45 GLAWK AUSTRIAN PLUMBER

>He fell for the .45 GAP meme

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

it's high polish. i have full size 75b

Attached: DSC_0116.jpg (1620x1080, 490K)

Since performance is so similar which poly striker is most AESTHETIC?

My vote is for the M&P 2.0

Attached: E99CB443-B205-46FB-8CBF-33282CB558B8.jpg (640x561, 75K)

Gen 2 Glocks

woops

I'd rather have a steel framed CZ-75 over a Glock 17, but I'd also rather have a Glock 26 over any CZ-PCR/P-01/Rami desu.

no poly striker gun is aesthetic
if you deny this you are truly lost and corrupted
i do not deny their usefulness but i deny any attribution of aestheticism

>the polymer framed striker fired pistol .vs the polymer framed striker fired pistol

Is the p-07 really any more aesthetic than a p-10c just because of the hammer though?

Also, optics ready p-07 when? Screw paying $150 for milling.

t.noguns

Dubs of truth
Based and redpilled

Attached: 1538898961697m.jpg (792x1024, 97K)

The G26 with G19 mags and a mag sleeve has some aesthetic charm to it imho but Glocks in general have been growing on me lately.

Keep saying shit like this dude you’re making me laugh

Longslide Glocks

Has that 80's RoboCop aesthetic.
Sweet.
High polish Stainless from a limited run of less than 200 units.
Safety version.
The factory rubber was grabbing my clothing. Will bet getting LOK black checkered palm swell to replace these LOK flat grenade style.
Has a Cajun reach Reduction Reduction disconnector and 85C trigger.
Sight swap next.
Steyr for looks
My G26 replacement, Sphinx SDP Subcompact

Attached: 20190216_143138.jpg (2160x2160, 2.02M)

glock is literally mediocrity now. everyone else caught up and glock didnt do shit except remove finger grooves.
your glock is the baseline now, not the overall winner.
suck it, glockfag.

Niiice! How does it shoot? I've got no experience with them since I live in a shit state for now.

Attached: peepeepoopoo.jpg (3264x2448, 2.22M)

P-09 mags work in the p-07. Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who doesn't know. God damn thing is a behemoth.

where does the CZ = soi meme come from? I shot my friend's P07 and thought it was really nice for a cheap polymer pistol. I ended up buying an HK but I think I will get a CZ 75 next.

Lots of fags here will say it's a reddit meme which is true for the wojak soiboy memes, but they've always been hipster guns before CZ started getting a foothold in the American market. They were exceedingly rare, very cheap, and had an undeniable cold war aesthetic, all of which is prime hipster territory.
Then hipster slowly turned into soi and here we are today.

One guy had a serious hateboner for CZ for some bizarre reason and started posting several threads a day to try to force the meme.

hey, are the same namefag who talked to me about soldiers just standing there and waiting for hadjis to take potshots at them?

More like the "Trigger return spring leg sliding up between the subframe and plastic outer frame making the trigger not function" pistol.

That's me and you're in one right now. And I don't hate CZ, they're just an easy target audience to rile up. The meme was around long before I started shitposting it

>The Boomer USP

Attached: USP.jpg (800x600, 161K)

Threw a +2 mag base onto the 13 round SDP Subcompact mag.
Sight radius really makes a difference.
So does the sight type.
A super light DA pull with a small gun is not the best feel for me.
The Shadow 2 is just over 6 pounds DA, red fiber front.
SDP is around 10 pounds and Tritium 3 dots.
SDP is less forgiving of aiming errors and the extra pull weight seems to force me into a better grip.
The mag extension helped.
Shadow is faster on steel but the SDP can hit 8" plates within 2 seconds from a concealed draw and a snap retention pancake holster.
Been practicing.
Got to get a firm hold on them.
The Stainless P-01 is only 3 ounces lighter than the Shadow and is a soft shooting gun with a short reset.
Firm deliberate pulls on all of them all the way back and let the sights settle before releasing to reset.
Very easy to double tap all 3 guns unintentionally.
Locked offhand wrists pointing the offhand thumb at the target improves the control.
Tried a reduced power trigger return spring and went back to stock or the CZ Custom heavyweight return spring.
My Tactical Sport is SA only and 2 pounds pull weight.
For a carry gun, 8 DA and 4 pound SA feel best to me.
Want to try a single dot Heine Straight 8 style rear with orange ringed Tritium front post on the P-01.
SDP is Novak/Heine cut slide dovetail already.
It will be an easier swap.

Attached: 20190323_182819.jpg (1919x1836, 2.87M)

Lol he definitely doesn’t shave

I have the blued 99041 steel version. It's ultra Jow Forumsomfy. Extremely accurate with minimal recoil or muzzle flip. I'd also feel very confident pistol whipping with it.

The how would it be if hadji had grown up hunting squirrels at 25-50 yards with an iron sighted 22LR, got an engineering degree and could spend $5-$10k per year on a shooting "hobby"?
That was me.
I will gladly explain any CZ faults.
They aren't the Holy Grail of handguns but more like old Jaguar and new Jaguar cars.
If you're into doing or paying for maintenance to tune them up, yhe old styles can be fun to shoot.
The polymers are a reflection of the modern market and should benefit from current technology.
That said, the Sphinx is a better quality gun than the Cast P-01.
Shadow frames are cast, but the slide is billet and doesn't use a roll pin to retain firing pin like the 75 B and P-01.

We also have a gen 4 G17 in FDE.

Attached: 20181215_132555.jpg (1280x625, 288K)

I wouldn't buy either, but the CZ is winner by default with the larger trigger guard.

C O P E

yeah thats me
i doubt a lot of people with 22s but i dont doubt, like you said some college boi plinkin people asap with his 22. (or whatever im drunk)
btw is that your pistol?

i mean whey is a cow product...

I posit the Polymer80.

>lefty memes

I bought it as a wedding gift for my Son-in-law.
It had the extra Larry Vickers do dads and Ameriglow sights.
Changed out the slide release to the 17L extended release.
RTF also.
He wanted a Glock.
They keep it at the other end if the house on the nightstand.
I keep my Canik ready to go.
Rule 1 always applies.
Have that drilled into everyone's heads.
May get a G19 MOS or 45 MOS for my wife.
She likes her plastic toys.
No pictures of them.
Not that kind of forum thread.

>Unironically own two of these, one for carry one for the range.

This really is the correct answer

Attached: 1556246804561.jpg (435x1024, 113K)

WRONG

Attached: 20190413_191218.jpg (3264x2448, 2.88M)

>I keep my Canik ready to go.
Jesus Christ you are a disgusting person

Kek

>son in law
ooooooooof
about to be 30, always wanted the christian stereotype family dream but in a fucked way im glad i dont.
another note, i should have had my pistol by now but certain a 'family' member is costing me A LOT money like always.
(starts with M and ends with other)

I'm 32 with 2 son's. Best thing that has ever happen to me. Gona make a tactical vehicle out of nerf guns and those 12v battery powered cars.

dont doubt you. been taking care of adults and children since i was a boy though. literally cleaning up messes i didnt make. not even 30 and im fuckin exhausted.

I'm a RN who pretty much raised my kid sister. Having your own kids is completely dif than that. You help those people, most wont ever be that grateful, even the ones who are dont really Jack shit to you at the end of the day. These kids grow to love you, in a true love that no woman, animal companion, any one will have with you. Being a dad is truly a great privilege (if you truly are a dad to your kids) the rewards are just endless.

i guess i just dont want to be father anymore. too much bullshit growing up and i also raised my sister. that was enough.
>another me, born to suffer this existence
nope. not even once. maybe ill get weak one day and somehow knock a chick up but until that happens its just meh...

True. The only reason I own a polymer pistol other than a glock is because I like 3 dot sights on pistols.

Otherwise it's just another glock clone.

You are doing God's work sir. Carry on.

Attached: nerf firefight.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

>Jow Forums.webm

>>tune them up
Honestly I'd like to disagree as I own a CZ85 (not the B but an original pre soviet collapse one) and I prefer it over most things I've shot. Glocks aren't that good imo, I don't like the ergonomics of it as a leftie. Not talking about the Gen 5's. haven't tried those yet

coping with what? having the most reliable handgun ever?
keep coping glockless fag
Your children will have to deal with being fatherless when your gun fails to work.

>trusting my life to germanic shit

Attached: tumblr_inline_nt0vp2nnCZ1spsojg_400.jpg (373x550, 33K)

lucky guy

Attached: 1511661269945.png (770x792, 1.44M)

Forged, non firing pin block, CZ is best CZ.
Having ambidextrous controls is even better.
Spur hammer too?
Blued rather than polycoated.
Your trigger is probably as good or better than a new Shadow.
Firing pin block slides have the round plunger near the rear of the slide.
Lifting it off of the firing pin added stacking in the trigger pull.
P-01, Shadow 2, Tactical Sport, Canik slides for comparison.
Race guns use a sliding rear plate for firing pin retention rather than a roll pin through the slide.

Attached: 20190424_154806.jpg (3264x1836, 1.78M)