Just got offered a job as an RSO, how much of a dick should I be to shooters?

Just got offered a job as an RSO, how much of a dick should I be to shooters?

Attached: 1556096845142.png (626x626, 40K)

Full caricature

Just enough to be annoying and to butter them up for the range jester. Not so much of a dick that they become immune to the wiles of the range trap, though. It helps to hide the crab legs, it's a subtle way to fuck with people.

No need to force it, it will happen naturally as the lead poisoning sets in.

Yeah apparently the popcorn machine at this range is broken so I'm thinking of turning the job down

>broken popcorn machine
What a shitshow. No reason to sully your reputation by associating with such an organization.

Yell at people that rapid fire is not allowed, even if they're not shooting fast. If they ask you to demonstrate a reasonable cadence, just fire one shot and then stare down range for an uncomfortably long amount of time.

you'll try to be as polite and helpful as you can, forgiving people for mistakes and just not knowing any better. until they beat it out of you, every last ounce of caring and compassion with their endless unmitigated life threatening stupidity and carelessness.

Kek start mumbling to yourself too.

Don’t listen to him, OP. Kindness shows weakness. Instead, banish someone to 3 months in the brass mines on the first day in order to establish dominance. If you do that, not even the range trap will fuck with you.

God damnit. Too much counterstrike should be down and to the left.

pls crucify the brass jew

Kek

I'll tell him and only him "if brass hits the ground it belongs to the range"

When people aren't paying attention grab a single piece of their brass so they'll go mad looking for it. especially good for guys shooting expensive big bore stuff like .458 Win Mag or .460 Weatherby.

Attached: Granny Big Iron.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

full feinstein

>butter them up for the range jester
this is being a team player. teamwork makes the dream work

>HEY BOY CEASE THAT RAPID FIRE
say it every time

I'm only 22 and baby faced as fuck. Should I go full fudd and act retarded?

>fire shot
>stare down range in statue mode
>5 minutes later
>um, sir?
>NO TALKING TO SHOOTERS WHILE RANGE IS HOT
repeat

total absolute dick - if anybody shoots themselves on your watch you're fucked - got it ?

avoid the range at all times - get your lead blood tested every 6 months or less if > 5 or better just quit

don't volunteer to sweep the brass, it also sweeps up huge tonnage of lead dust from right in front of the shooting lanes where it is thickest

avoid this retard move - new RSO saw me doing something I can't remember what - and instead of yelling at me or blinking a lite what does this idiot do ?

waits until i'm reloading about to shoot walks up behind me and pushes my shoulder - yikes a fucking mighty I just about jumped - its all on video - but kept the gun pointed downrange

then really ranted at that fuckups boss they kept a tighter leash on that clown for awhile but i think he's still there

>tfw my local range unironically has a popcorn machine

Is it broken?

Watch him start trying to catch brass out of the air with a bucket

nah, fresh popcorn all day. I've never taken any because I'm not sure if its complimentary and eating lead coated puffed kernels isnt really high on my list of priorities

>would you let... Mr. Lincoln shoot his .308?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (612x408, 20K)

save the drama for your momma
I just want a safe range

Attached: nancypelosi.jpg (1842x1036, 99K)

Yeah, probably smart not to eat anything in a gun range.

Don't do it user, the lead exposure risk is too great. Just Google lead exposure and you can see how much it fucks up your brain permanently. I would wear a respirator when I shoot guns if it didn't look so stupid.

Except the crab legs, they all come individually wrapped

In 2013 there were people doing exactly this I shit you not. Even with people saying "I want to keep my brass" these Jews were doing this. Fights almost broke out over brass.

>Don't do it user, the lead exposure risk is too great. Just Google lead exposure and you can see how much it fucks up your brain permanently. I would wear a respirator when I shoot guns if it didn't look so stupid.

I already have a full time job, i would just work there a couple Saturdays a month so i can use the range for free.

Get a real job. RSOs are pathetic faggots.