China’s vast fleet is tipping the balance in the Pacific

China won the Pacific!

>The Chinese navy, which is growing faster than any other major fleet, now controls the seas off its coast. Once dominant, the United States and its allies sail warily in these waters. A former U.S. naval officer says China's advances have caught America napping

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/china-army-navy/

Attached: 1526786457530.jpg (2000x1333, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_South_China_Sea_Parade#The_Fourth_Echelon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks Chang, keep us updated.

Please have mercy upon us oh great and glorious Red Dragon of the East.

>The Chinese navy, which is growing faster than any other major fleet, now controls the seas off its coast.
Wow, a country is capable of controlling its own coastline? Truly an impressive feat.

>The Chinese navy
>controls the seas off its coast

Round of applause there China. I mean well fucking done. Imagine your navy being in the sea on your coast. Wow. Just wow..

Attached: implessive.png (1073x386, 338K)

Ching Chong you are wrong

This sounds like a bs story coomed up by the US navy so they can get more funding.

Honestly, the control of their coastal seas is inevitable. R&D is roughly equal when you steal, it's not like they're going to mark you down for cheating. In the very unlikely scenario of a war gone hot between Uncle Sam and Red Dragon, then they honestly have much better drydocks than us where he haven't really updated since the '30s.

That being said, I said unlikely, because if we ever go full retard on our main economic trade outlet, then we're commencing thermonuclear armageddon.

Attached: a64902554e711cec2db73c1aa4e5fcb3e5dabb73.jpg (1024x1024, 231K)

They let you past the great firewall and this is the only thing you can think of doing?

You queefs sleeping at the wheel are the ones fucking us over in the end. We should declare war on China now and bring them under Taiwan's government before it's too late. It may already be too late and you brainlets are still pretending we should write them off as if they're not the greatest existential threat to our hegemony right now.

Attached: f-chinavy-a.jpg (2000x1728, 669K)

>April 30, 2019
>t,samefagging Pajeet

like clockwork

Attached: poo in the loo.jpg (1154x680, 538K)

>seas off coast
>coastline
>seething larp nigger in charge of English reading comprehension tries to be witty
>fails

Imagine being Xi Jinping in modern times and having to be all like "damn, China, you fuckin' fine, all powerful with your growing economy and horrific problems with Uyghurs and Tibet. I would totally make China great again, both politically and militarily." when all he really wants to do is build islands in the Pacific. Like seriously imagine having to be Xi and not only sit in that ruling chair while the US flaunts its disgusting naval and air superiority in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing its aging airframes and frequent naval accidents, and just sit there, year after year, while it perfected that military capability. Not only having to tolerate its monstrous fucking presence in the South Pacific but its haughty attitude as everyone on the global scene tells them the USA's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, THE F-35 OUTCLASSES ALL AIRCRAFT LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch the US's fucking gremlin fleet fuck you politically in ways didn't even know existed before that day. You've been extolling nothing but a healthy GDP growth and growing middle class and later alleged human rights violations for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Beijing. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the fleet that's being flaunted in your backyard, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in its "free rider (for that is what it calls itself)" protection of international sea trade, the navy worked so hard for with R&D and training in the previous century. And then Trump calls for another tariff, and you know you could kill every single person in the South Pacific before the US military could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Xi. You're not going to lose your future reverse engineering over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1430412680-navy-3000.jpg (3000x2000, 608K)

+.5 yen have been deposited to your account

Impressive.

With each landmark breakthrough, China clarifies its return to place as a world leader in the sciences and quantum technologies, technologies which in accordance with Confucian values, China intends to use for the sole betterment of mankind. In recognition of the true benevolence of China, the world is now set to leave behind the times of destructive Western leadership.

However, as multiple voices in this thread will soon reveal, the West, a now benighted shell of its former self still remains mired in ignominious envy of Chinese achievements.

>41350337
God tier bait

The Chinks have no fucking clue what to do in the blue water. Furthermore it will take decades to attain that knowledge regardless of how much info they steal.

Attached: baby laugh.jpg (740x417, 30K)

Lol what a faggot. Go snort more penis powder you subhuman. Why can’t you be like yor betters, The Japanese?

Yen is Japanese. Chinese shills are paid in not having to spend 14 hours melting curuitboards in Acid in an unventilated room.

>gremlin fleet fuck you politically in ways didn't even know existed before
>look at all that oil we are burning near those islands to lull our population into security while the country is falling appart! unprecedented! how can they ever recover! hey are you listening?

>And then Trump calls for another tariff
>He doesnt know

I don't get it, why continue to let China build up? Why not strike now?

>getting out matched by goblinas
Holy shit China, can you try harder?

>Chinese shills
>Jow Forums

5 Rupee have been added to your account

Because war is expensive when you are not just a rat sitting on the sidelines hoping for some crumbs to drop of the table, Nguyen

>hates bug people
>must be a Pajeet
Fuck off Chang

>burning money to pander for ratings
>against an enemy playing for time
>achievement
kek, hows that fence working out to keep niggers like you out of the U.S.A.?

Why should we? China isn't even the shadow of a threat.

>Pajeetoid cope thread

10 Rupee have been added to your account for your effort

Poop niggers are just as dumb and useless as Chinks. You are brothers in Human Garbage, Chinese faggot

fuck off

fucking hell the even have their propaganda bull shit in the hall ways of their ships?!

You want to be in the first wave landing at Shanghai?

>hates poo in the loo cope threads and the niggers running the same script as in every poo in the loo cope thread
>m-must be a Chink fellow humans! Keep this """Chink shill""" thread alive! I hate them so much! :^)

You better learn english before you get fired and have to pick garbage at the dump to make a living, Ching Ching

How many ships is China building a year?

Does anybody know what year China is set to surpass the US Navy?

Attached: RAMPSHAHAHA.jpg (746x560, 52K)

Strike what? The US would lose too much in nuclear war, and it can't stop the Chinese permanently with conventional war. All it can do is let China rise.

>You better learn english
kek always the same line from larping niggers with broken English

Seems like CIDF is out in full force tonight

Attached: it-appears-my-superiority-has-led-to-some-controversey-shinji-8918086.png (500x413, 54K)

t. Chinese Canadian that thinks he’ll finally score and won’t be a loser any more if the Chinese take over

>t. chink
I repeat, we should invade your country and bring you under Taiwanese rule.

什么他妈的你他妈的刚才说我,你这小婊子?我会让你知道我毕业了我班的顶部的海豹突击队,我已经参与了许多秘密袭击的基地组织,和我有超过300证实杀死。我在训练的大猩猩战,我在整个美国军队的最高狙击手。你是我什么都不是,但只是一个目标。我会消灭你他妈的精度喜欢哪一个从未见过在这个地球上,记住我的话他妈的。你以为你可以逃脱说狗屎我在互联网上?再想想,笨蛋。在我们发言,我联系我的秘密横跨美国间谍网络和IP被追踪作为现在让您风暴,蛆更好的准备。这抹了你打电话

Attached: 1556499197365.png (336x336, 77K)

Your social score has been increased by 0.05

>i am training a gorilla
implessive...

>I don't get it, why continue to let China build up? Why not strike now?

This. Americans are fucking cowards. They don't realize the more they let chinks build up, the harder and more costly it will be to do anything about them further down the road. If they had any balls, they'd nuke the shit out of all major chink cities immediately and without hesitation.

Attached: chinatoon06.jpg (620x546, 80K)

>morning shift in India begins
>its another 300 post thread about China in the works
Pure coincidence

I wonder if they are good squashing office workers

Weak

Your loo has been moved only 0.05m further away from your home

America is never going to "do anything about them." You can't fight a nuclear superpower, except economically or culturally.

A nuclear superpower that eats dildos as a national cuisine and thinks killing cows for eating is weird.

Attached: file.png (999x869, 789K)

And if they had any brains, they shouldn't have buddied up with the chinks just to spite soviet commies in the first place. Once again, Americans create their worst enemies themselves.

China is a regional power.
They have no capacity to project power beyond their own immediate theater, at all.

>implying I'm Indian

implessive dispray!

>their own immediate theater
5 years ago when the go to phrase was "beyond its borders" you'd be laughed at and called a China shill for that. But this isnt exactly the right board for a serious discussion.

No I don't want to be the first wave of Americans clearing out radioactive debris to make room for American military bases.

>什么他妈的你他妈的刚才说我,你这小婊子?我会让你知道我毕业了我班的顶部的海豹突击队,我已经参与了许多秘密袭击的基地组织,和我有超过300证实杀死。我在训练的大猩猩战,我在整个美国军队的最高狙击手。你是我什么都不是,但只是一个目标。我会消灭你他妈的精度喜欢哪一个从未见过在这个地球上,记住我的话他妈的。你以为你可以逃脱说狗屎我在互联网上?再想想,笨蛋。在我们发言,我联系我的秘密横跨美国间谍网络和IP被追踪作为现在让您风暴,蛆更好的准备。这抹了你打电话
based trad characters

>China rise
>demographic bomb
Way to go with that One Child Policy.

you're a retard.

>That pic
Anyone have more Chinese propoganda posters like that? Didn't realize communist countries still used them.

You have been given 15 social credit points

shit!
a country with x6 the population builts a navy to accomodate that number and somehow people are suprised that they are going to be the bigger force in the area

Japan's fleet is even more vast.

Attached: Matsumoto Shiori Twins.jpg (2048x1282, 259K)

> a former us naval officer says
Let me guess he works for lockheed now

>they honestly have much better drydocks than us
Irrelevant. PLAN ships don’t have the structure or the DC organization to survive anything beyond minor damage. If something like what happened to the Fitz or McCain had happened to a PLAN ship of comparable displacement, they would still be trying to salvage the wreck.

You do know that at one point Russia was more likely to nuke China than the US has ever been right? The Chinese policy was "if we lose have the country we'll still have 300 million", since back then China only had 600m. You idiots don't realize that nuclear war or mutual nuclear exchange is unsustainable for any member participating in it and will destroy a country's infrastructure and disrupt the world economy for decades. The best thing the US can do is stop sucking the cock of China's economy and keep a hard stance. Nukes have always been simply for the sake of having nukes, and the US and Russia have by far the most.

I've missed this copypasta so much

>The best thing the US can do is stop sucking the cock of China's economy and keep a hard stance
But thats impossible.
When did you go to Walmart or Costco last time, user? Find me something NOT made in China there.

That's my point though, your companies and corporations need to stop sucking China's cock. This is partly why China's economy has blown up so much in the 2000s. As a consumer, the only thing you can do is stop buying Chink shit or from chink shilling companies as much as you possibly can afford to. Since your economies are now so intertwined the US can't afford to stop buying chink products anytime soon and the chinks can't afford to stop making and selling products to the US (it's largest market and the largest market in the world). Just stop buying chink shit where ever you can and find future alternatives.

Lol why is there a cruise ship?

housing for sailors

Except their fucking ICBM's you caveman

Do we have US Navy cruise ships for Navy boys to be wicked gay all day?

sauce

>chinks won the pacific
The Pacific is huge and =/= the SCS, which the PLAN can't even control. If they thought they could win that fight, they would go for it but they know they can't.

Irrelevant because the world would be a radioactive netherworld and no country in the modern times would be able to invade one another either way.

Bamboo-ale

aside from the occasional LPD or similar, navies don't own troop transports, charter civilian carriers to ferry soldiers

thats a supply ship basicallyan oiltanker

wow its almost like the OP is hyperbolic bait by some shitposting falseflagger to fish for replies like yours.

>damn china oil tanker looks like THAT
chinese navy is pretty prestigious and they has no conscript so they need to keep the sailors happy
they don't just recruit drop outs

Attached: oiltanker.jpg (1280x871, 340K)

Thats a completely different ship,

The one you posted is the "housing" ship the other user confused for the support ship but thats not the ship in the other picture. Thats pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_South_China_Sea_Parade#The_Fourth_Echelon

Attached: Hulunhu-965.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Everyone say it with me: Paper Tiger

>blah blah blah
Irrelevant. Your asshole is talking.

I for one welcome our new insect overlords.

Can someone explain why the chinks now think calling them out on their bullshit=Indian stink nigger?

Hell if I know, user.

>be me
>inna thread
>some user posting about how china welcomes foreigners
>cites u.s. pows that stayed in china after the war in korea concluded
>say that's not the best example because those guys were more often brainwashed more than they were fed probably
>"shut up indian"
>"fucking pajeet"
>"ten rupee deposited to your account"
>mfw

Attached: THANOS SQUINT.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

>pajeet in denial
it's like noon time in india right now so we all know what you are

>Once dominant, the United States and its allies sail warily in these waters.
Hmmm, that's why we transit the Taiwan strait every month.....

I'm pretty sure I'm not a Pajeet, user. My skin is whiter than Wonderbread.

>i'm just a fag up at 2:24 am

Attached: M16-ayyy-1.jpg (472x630, 48K)

>"fast
>same speed as a US supply ship that was built almost 30 years ago
>has less displacement than the ship that was built almost 30 years ago
>"""""fast""""""

Attached: 1280px-thumbnail.jpg (1280x914, 311K)

remember that years ago, mutts and eurocucks did nothing about china's maritime expansionism except telling everyone to chill

what's up with the winnie the pooh poster?

>bring them under Taiwan's government
lol, you're just as brainwashed as israeli schoolchildren chang

They are working on it. If you look at a map of US bases worldwide there is good reason for them to I guess.
Still commie bastards. Now we are starting to pay the price of sucking up all that cheap commie slave labor the past 40 years.
Lets hope all the cheap shit was worth it.

>1430412680-navy-3000.jpg
>Counting USS Constitution
Fatniks never change.

Fuck China and Fuck India

Attached: 1E40045F-6106-4E46-9DCE-03D7DEDC357B.jpg (890x1024, 167K)

Truth