Which is better?

I’d choose M16, because it’s easy to aim, and reliable.
I admit that AK-47 has higher advantages when it comes to shredding your enemy on the field, but M16 buzz saws, and on point.

Attached: 90E0A577-799C-46FE-ACEA-C909AF44F63A.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what kinda lvl.1 newfag shit is this

Attached: 406576A4-6D61-4A17-9378-238A679B3365.jpg (495x496, 51K)

This is a 2006 tier argument. Do both hold 30 rounds? Are both semi auto? Are you engaging at practical combat distances?

If the answer to all these questions is “yes” then it’s a draw

Attached: 6C2B47B6-72C6-49FD-8A1F-8A1C5FD34A71.jpg (1024x682, 155K)

>I admit that AK-47 has higher advantages when it comes to shredding your enemy on the field, but M16 buzz saws, and on point.
Are you 12?

This is user's bait
The bait for user

>M16
>reliable
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
anyway, shit bait kiddo.

Attached: 1538108658581.png (743x1120, 62K)

honestly I can't even remember the last time an AK47 vs M16 popped up

Attached: 1251749400544.jpg (600x450, 32K)

>retards who can't read a map drive into heavily fortified enemy held part of the city
>one retard who can't load his rifle claims it jammed
great source bruh, here's someone actually trying to jam an AR

youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
And an AK
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

Ak for me, metrics make more sense to me so it's easier for me to use.
Remember to sage btw.

>metrics make more sense to me so it's easier for me to use.
no

>MUH RETARDS
the rifle jammed. fucking deal with it.
even that synagogue shooter's AR-15 jammed last week.
It's fucking SHIT.

PS: And using communist/satanist videos to prove your point is LAUGHABLE. KYS for even watching that shit.

Attached: 1548299208414.png (718x368, 28K)

Target at 400m, set leaf to 4.
Target at 400m set ring to ?? is it 300 yards, meters, clicks? Very unintelligent comment.

>I admit that AK-47 has higher advantages when it comes to shredding your enemy on the field, but M16 buzz saws, and on point

I'm killing myself.

>synogogue shooter's gun jammed
That's because spree shooters are retards. $10 says he didn't seat the mag all the way and it fell out after he started shooting. OR he used a retarded drum and it jammed, like they always do when spree shooters opt to use them.
>the rifle jammed. fucking deal with it.
The problem wasn't the rifle, fucking deal with it.

Anyway, nice bait and all but post a gun.

>set ring to
Nothing. You don't adjust it. Your bullet still hits. See pic related. Welcome to the AR, this is why it's better.
>meters, clicks
Military uses meters. Adjustable AR sights are configured for meters.

Attached: ar15 zero.jpg (1600x1200, 349K)

1 is better for arming insectoids, groids and mud farmers, 1 is better for arming people

I do milsup competition, good enough is not enough.

AK is the peoples gun and the peoples choice

>mista
>u tell me wat gun i buy, okay?

Attached: vietnamese-woman-on-farm-3264x2448_36378.jpg (640x480, 249K)

an ar because i understood the weapon as soon as i opened it up. are aks that easy? actual question.

yea, they're quite simple firearms in terms of function

simple enough for african child soldiers, simple enough for you

checked
also its retarded easy. was trying to tell my pops that stripping a 30-30 was more complex than my rifle. he still doesnt believe me
good point. but do you think most of them actually live long enough to learn anything about anything?

Is this for real?

Your question was asked a thousand times. You cannot correctly compare an AK that uses 7.62x39 cartridge and a M16 that uses 5.56x45 cartridge. Also there is the AK-47 and the AKM, main difference between them being that the AK-47 has a milled receiver and the AKM has a stamped steel one, also a muzzle device. A fairer comparison would be between the M16 and the AK-74/AK-74M that uses 5.45x39, a cartridge close to 5.56x45. The thing is that the M16 can be more customizable and the AK is a bit more reliable.

Not him but you gotta admit, regardless of the excuses, you don't want a gun jamming on you in a firefight just because you find out the magazine's not good enough or you didn't put it in right enough or you didn't have time to clean it from your last battle to when whoever you're fighting showed up. It's why we still get dead soldiers even though we're fighting peasants in vietnam or goat herders in iraq who don't have problems these problems with their ak.

>they didnt have higher casualties
>aks never jam literally ever

No, the fairer comparison would be the m4 and the ak74m. Or if we're talking about modern guns, the m27 and the ak12

well yes, of course they had higher casualties, my point is >we still get dead soldiers even though we're fighting peasants in vietnam or goat herders in iraq

Hahaha are we still having this argument? Ugly AKs and AK fags BTFO. Also most AK manufacturers in the US suck major dick. While there are many excellent wants for the AR-15 platform. AKs are crude old guns that need to be constantly updated to try and compete with modern m416s and M4s

>soft skills soldiers can’t maintain a weapon

Hahahaaha

kys

Attached: 20170615_101329.png (718x715, 319K)