Ice Poseidon bought a military surplus truck and turned it into a mobile living and party space...

Ice Poseidon bought a military surplus truck and turned it into a mobile living and party space. Meanwhile you losers drive around in a 2002 Corolla and think you're operators because you have a Walmart AR and some old ACUs you bought at the Army/Navy store.
youtube.com/watch?v=jG8JASRTIBI

Hate on me all you want. It's the truth.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

i'm only replying to remind niggers to not reply, if i see this on the first page in an hour i'm leaving 4channel FOREVER

God damn it now people are going to keep bumping the thread just to spite you.

what a retard that thing is probably really expensive to run the fuel to millage is probably low

he could have bought a good RV with that much money

So? He can afford gas.

>panzi scheme poseidon
>2019
>twitch in 2019

>rich guy who profits off of Jewish Clown World by being a good goy is allowed to have things you aren't/can't afford
that's a big sage from me bruh

Who?

Sorry I dont make hundreds of thousands attention whoring on stream.

Literally who

He bought it because Cx is kill and he wants to drive around the country with it until he finds a new place to live that's not near anyone who was hurt when it collapsed.

Attached: der zoom.gif (478x350, 84K)

This isn't weapons

Military

is he still doing shows? what happened to that dude... lots of hate from his former fans.

Hes just retarded. I was going to go on a rant but Im not 16 anymore and don't care about e-celebs

t. Walmart AR nigger

oh no I'm not doing the same thing as *squints* "Ice Poseidon"

Attached: 1370057413699.jpg (221x319, 11K)

Kek

>the Jow Forumsnigger reveals his true motives
It's always jealousy with collectivists.

after getting destroyed by the BLACK BVLL destorying his girls pussy, makes sense he'd do shit like this. also, learn to sage, ya fuckin newfags

Yeah, he still does game playthrough livestreams sometimes.

>being this much of a bootlicker
good goy

....who?

Bye then