Where all the Texans at?

Attached: rot.jpg (2000x2000, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9Ss4Bz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join the TX discord:
discord.gg/9Ss4Bz

Most overrated state

Attached: 1531695518432.jpg (5356x3920, 3.28M)

That's exactly what a commie would say

sure maybe, but check out this chart

Attached: the most accurate chart.png (481x289, 6K)

There are many more states in the US with better gun laws, less communists, and less Mexicans. Texas is baseline adequate in terms of gun laws.

ELP reporting in...anyone want to shoot in the desert this summer?

oh yeah? name 50

You mean a disgusting okie

Attached: PattyMelt.jpg (1024x683, 195K)

Native Texan reporting in

Attached: 1466786772970.jpg (4500x4334, 1.31M)

Hello BORTHER

Amarillo here.

We got rain for once. Feels weird.

did you get it by morning tho?

Yeah but Texas is best in terms of protection from/under law when you smoke some Goblino who is running off with your grill...lawn chair...lawn mower...(anything not cemented to the ground really. Nails don't even stop Los Goblinos)

gonna be joining the Texas Air Guard soon, what should my career be?

Attached: fallout__flag_of_the_texas_commonwealth_by_okiir-d8x47sx.png (1600x900, 2.66M)

I dunno man sounds pretty gay desu. Have you thought about joining the real military or will your mom not let you?

Attached: 49384624_944145569309207_1987713437274210304_n.jpg (700x466, 62K)

the guy who flies the FLIR chopper by the border and spots illegals

Jokes aside...yes. two inches of hail.

Lol all these butthurt faggots living in irrelevant states

Attached: BBE4C4E7-3A3D-4815-B46C-D312E46F3F28.png (1200x749, 434K)

Why?

>get good benefits
>get good training
>get to do some cool stuff
>probably won't get shot at.

Texas will pay for you to go get training that sets you up to go do pretty high paying jobs.

>get good benefits
depends on the state, and most Guard benefits don't happen until 3 years of service and even then you get half of the GI Bill

TXSG gives you decent benefits from the get go, if you're single. While you're in training and if you go into active duty it's treated like a full time job. And the pay is not half bad for what you'd be doing (basically camping/working out/learning a trade or skill.)

And you get a free cc permit. And LEO discounts, if I remember correctly.

Attached: 4DCBFFEA-B399-4080-BFEA-A1298288C3F0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.47M)

Aren't all those liberals moving there going to destroy the state?

Attached: Big+tex+thumb+1019121.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

plus you can get that cc permit at 18 yrs

Can confirm..

But every Californian I have met (they flock to where I work) is pro-gun and Conservative. Shit. One is a fucking Nat-Soc. Which is bad, but at least he likes guns.

I already have an associates, would this help pay for my Aviation degree if I enlist in the Air Guard.

they usually hold themselves up in Austin

Possibly. They would for sure help you get a pilot's license and stuff. And they'd let you fly stuff that a commercial pilot will never fly.

And to everyone interested in TXSG, just look into it. Especially if you're single and can be called out to go do random crap every few months. I didn't join because i had kids. But I got a job with TDCJ inna prison. They actually have recruitment posters all over the place for TXSG. And I know military vets who joined just for shits and gigs, and they say it's a lot of fun, plus some extra income AND TDCJ has to give them time off because it is technically still military leave.

Your recruiter really buttered your ass.

Your "active duty" consists of 2 "deployments" a year that are each about a week long. They are considered volunteer work and you'll typically be at state fairs and things like that wearing your knockoff Army uniforms and generally being sloppy fat dudes with glasses standing around with camelbaks.

Enjoy your "deployments"

So do I just head to my local Guard base to join? The only one close is the Grand Prairie Reserve Complex?

TXSG and Natty Guard are two different things. Natty Guard is still the real military, TXSG isn't.

Natty guard has a rank structure that matters.
TXSG doesn't.

Every member of the TXSG makes the same daily rate while "activated" and standing around at events. The rate is $121, so you'll be making as much as an E-2 in the real army whether you're a Private or a Command Sergeant Major.

Don't.

But I want to join the Texas Air Natty Guard

ok retard

have you seen the txsg? they're a group of middle aged larpers

A texan acting like tejas is awesome. Wow, what a surprise

Fucking nigger Texans and their nigger hats they're the niggers of the south with their nigger demeanor stupid fucking niggers listening to banjo and saying dumb smug nigger shit about their nigger state all Texans are just insecure niggers with their nigger trucks and nigger propane huffing nigger Mexican fucking meth smoking nigger via supporting shit niggers

> t. square state faggot

Its just banter m8. If you can't handle it, this isn't the right site for you.