Any one here have ptsd and notice they act strangly cos of it?

any one here have ptsd and notice they act strangly cos of it?
any videos of people talking about there trauma and ptsd?
anyone here killed do you have the souls of the dead tourment you if so how?

also any more vids like this
youtube.com/watch?v=6TkKm2eEV1A

Attached: angel_ghost_hoax.jpg (400x271, 18K)

Damn that pic brings me back, early spooky internet was the best spooky internet, shit felt more like campfire stories that kept changing slight details and you had to hunt around for than just having easily accessible wiki's everyone posted their shitty fanfics on

Attached: 21342134123.jpg (205x246, 6K)

>you'll never be 11 years old, staying up late on a summer night, browsing creepypasta on dad's computer and listening to stuff on newgrounds again
>every year goes faster

Attached: 1451191873744.gif (600x600, 44K)

FUCK STOP STOP STOP THAT WAS THE BEST TIME OF LIFE I PEAKED IN MIDDLE SCHOOL NOT EVEN JOKING

hated being young use to get beaten all the time and pretty much abused

I shot a dude overseas that was >1ft from the end of my barrel, watched his eyes go dead the whole way not breaking eye contact. Pretty trippy for real. I shot many other then that but that is the only one I realy have a solid memory of. Not sure it haunts me but I remember him pretty well. Remember his voice as well. I think about him at least once a week if not more and that was 10yrs ago. Fuck that dude for real tho, play big boy games you suffer big boy losses.

Attached: 51wX+kwsqkL.jpg (411x500, 48K)

Did he fuck up?

How so? PTSD wise not really. Physical, hes the dead one lol. I respect him tho.

The world has lost so much of its magic.

Attached: 1556676188812.jpg (590x332, 183K)

I mean did he get caught with his pants down or get over his head? Respect for any fighter, just kind of want to think what the last thought through his mind right before being shot point blank through the face.

>ptsd
oy vey i dindu nuffin!

There's an HBO documentary called WarTorn that's really good, might be on YouTube

I pretty much snuck up on him. He was in the prone position trying to low crawl in a field. I came up on him and he tried to "mister, mister please please"thing, then he tried to pull his Ak up and I shot him in the chest about 5 times. He was a dead man weather he pulled on me or not but I guess it was more morally justifiable to myself, I would have shot him either way. He was burying IEDs and he got caught. He was begging me as I shot him..I guess it's pretty cold blooded but he would have killed me had I not seen him first.

Don't care about the dead hadjis what so ever. The only thing that still fucks with me is a guy who was a double amputee died under my hands as I was doing chest compressions on him. Really fucked with me and I can't smell raw red meat to this day with shuddering a little bit. Hands smelled like hamburgers and burnt hair for weeks.

I respect the dudes we fought too(Jaish Al Mahdi). I think that's a common part of closure as the years go on, from any conflict. That would have been me if I was Iraqi

Good on you. I wonder why more of them don't carry pistols when doing hands-on clandestine bullshit, because that could've possibly greased you. I hear that's more of a cultural (not to mention economical as AKs are ubiquitous) thing.

There's pistols over there. Quite a few of those Iraqi made Tariq, Glock 19s, and old Beretta 92s. Lotta SMGs too like PPSH, occasional Uzi and used to find those Beretta P12 alot. Different user btw

Yeah I mean I certainly think I would do the same shit if people invaded our country. So I don't think of the people I fought as lesser or stupid or something like that. That is where the respect comes in. The guy I killed in that instance could have easily sat out our occupation but he chose to fight and for that I respect him as a warrior.

I mean that it's usually reserved for officers as a, "killing gun," and the bottom of the totem pole jagoff laying an IED would not be one of them. It's a culturally contradictory thing, because usually the western soldier laying a clandestine bomb would be on the higher end of the totem pole.

Man do they love there Ak's tho, the bling the hell out of them to with shiny tape and all sorts of shit. The biggest thing I guess I feared when things were close up were suicide vests. Them dudes don't give a fuck, many of them are willing to Clack-off if they feel they are dead anyways. Like 95% of the missions that I went on where direct action raids so interior fights were very common.

That's a lot of ugliness to have to see, dude. And some rich weak ass old men on either side making bank off of it all too.

>Like 95% of the missions that I went on where direct action raids so interior fights were very common.
Care to spare an anecdote?

is a known facilitator of IED making materials. His current location is grid , the mission is to capture or kill and RTB(return to base) no later then , (we did most work at night with few exceptions)....that was pretty much your every night in Iraq briefing, so we would generally rolin with Strykers or Birds if the situation called for. Mainly Strykers where the better option since we didn't need to coordinate with air assets or then our Close air support. Those missions would be 1-3 per night. Like 90% of them went off without a gunshot. Now...Afghanistan was a different beast all together. To be cont.

>hbo

Attached: lol.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Afghanistan the missions would be slightly less frequent but lengthier in completion time. Sometimes they were in the day which 100% ended up in gun fight. Nighttime raids in the heroin District of Helmand we kill the shit-ton of people every night. It got so casual that you'd have tracers and RPGs flying by and would just be chilling having a conversation with your boy while the lead element snuffed out the Baddies. If you were the lead element you better be f****** paying attention because there is guaranteed to be machine gun nests and roving Patrols. Them dudes gameplay when it came with their heroin. Afghanistan is where I killed the guy in the field. I've also kill people with grenades and precision fire. I had 7 deployments, four to Afghanistan and three to Iraq... I felt my luck was running out so I got out of it.

True that brother. I didn't really do it for any idealistic purpose other than I just thought it was a good way to get out of the shity ass town I grew up in and do some s*** you see in the movies.

Much respect, and probably a good decision for your longevity. I haven't heard much about the Afghani poppy fields other than the fact that they do exist, and that they're serious business. Was this more local paramilitaries/tribal groups or more of an organized structure to protect the regional crop? And since Iraq was nighty night, I'm guessing you didn't have a lot of don't-give-a-fuck Kiowas going cowboy on them.
> I've also kill people with grenades and precision fire
Good shit.

Apologies for a lot of questions, but it's very interesting to pick your brain.

I'm not sure what exactly the makeup of the poppy refiners / Growers where. They were well-armed for sure. The general consensus is that they sold the heroin to fund the Taliban activities. Poppies were growing everywhere there was enough water. As well as cannabis, which I believe was mainly for personal use. Came across a lot(entire car packed with packages, which we burned in place)of heroin, black-tar mainly. Some refined morphine, cocaine(once found a rock the size of a cantaloupe).
As far as Iraq went, we usually used ac130s as air support. Had several call for fires with those. Holyshit I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that. We wood ride in Blackhawks and Little Birds for the most part. I honestly liked Chinooks the most for long distance rides. You could catch a nap.

No need for apologies, rare opportunities to anonymously talk about such things. I believe the taxpayers should know exactly what kind of warfare they are funding.

The craziest aspect of it is how expensive it is to kill someone overseas. Not just the cost of the bullet, but factor in the millions of dollars that went into my training. The cost of the fuel to get there and maintenance on vehicles. The salaries of everyone involved, which averaged around 60 people on target, only about 10 of which were actual shooters.

Goddamn, you'd think some of the "lesser virtuous," teammates of yours could walk into the smoke of that vehicle jaffar. I've heard of some tribal chiefs believing that gunships were quite literally ground troops just calling the hammer of God from the sky without any further understanding. It is mindboggling how much tail to tooth ratio is involved in getting a nigger on the trigger, but I guess that's just modern combat and keeping morale up, because nobody wants to fight in a foreign land in which they are going to die, and for neither glory, country, or loot.

Any more energy to spare a story about your personal or element's most proud accomplishment, or a fantastically laughable fuckup?

Yeah Afghanistan is like a whole different planet. The movie Body of Lies puts it the best as in they are fighting people from the future. I feel like they must have thought we were some sort of space aliens or Time Travelers. I can't really think of any specific funny stories. There was definitely a lot of good times with my Bros. In Iraq we had a interpreter attached to us that was an old Iraqi Army Royal Guard guy. I guess he was part of their version of Special Operations. He was the saltiest motherfuker, and would smuggle us booze back to our fob and get buzzed up with us. He was a crafty motherfuker and would routinely field interrogate baddies... which was usually beating the s*** out of them in some comical fashion while we just chill back and watched. I would say that I certainly created more enemies of the United States overall with leaving hey wake of Destruction basically after every mission

It's a decent documentary user. Has James Gandolphini in it. They've got quite a few good documentaries, Baghdad ER is another one

Did alot of cache raids/HVT raids in Iraq myself, in Baghdad. Sometimes we'd just clear entire blocks of houses for hours on end, sometimes in the day but mostly at night. I'll always remember summer '07, all the nighttime raids we went on. So exhausting but exilerating at the same time. I miss it sometimes for sure. Lots of close quarters RPGs

Different user but we had Apache support in Iraq, it was the only air asset we had and they killed alot of people, mostly with 30mm

Yeah the Apaches are no joke

Yeah I have severe, persistent PTSD, diagnosed by a psychiatrist. Yes it definitely affects the way you act and it affects your memory and certain behaviors as well. But you learn to manage it and its just the new normal you have to adapt to. The most effective thing I have found for making the symptoms less "severe" is anything that increases my feelings of security, as stupid as that sounds. Can be simple as owning a gun, locking doors, etc. Sitting in a corner with back to the wall so nobody can be behind you. You can try talking about your trauma I guess, I'm pretty open about mine. I was abandoned by 4 primary caregivers as a child and adopted, and physically and psychologically abused / tormented by my stepfather for ~10 years when i was 2-12. It really depends what caused your PTSD, was it seeing the evil others or capable of, or seeing the evil you are capable of. If its the evil you were the victim of then training to be strong enough to kill anyone who tries to hurt you and being prepared for such and endeavor will do wonders for you. If its because of what you've done, I really don't have much insight to that type of PTSD. But I'm sure many servicemen can chime in with their advice with respect to that. It's a hell of a disease brother, stay strong man. Whatever you do, don't take the lead pill. Shit will get better, just keep going.

Yea I do desu. It's kinda embarassing but I was raped by a black man when I was 13 years old. Now every time I see a homosexual or a colored I get triggered. It sucks because other people notice and call me a homophobe or a bigot, but I'm literall homophobic and negrophobic. I even have a diagnosis from a doctor with a recommendation to stay away from colored homos but these people are so rude and violent it's disgusting.