Think about it. Instead of investing R&D toward nuclear weaponry and using our human resources on soldiers for training...

Think about it. Instead of investing R&D toward nuclear weaponry and using our human resources on soldiers for training, why don't we invest our research and development toward farming tarantula hawk wasps for the use of warfare?

First, let me explain. Instead of killing, the tarantula hawk wasp's sting leaves the victim in a sort of paralyzed state. The victim cannot do anything but lie in the ground and scream of pain. This effect lasts 5 minutes and can greatly demoralize the enemy. If need be, we can genetically modify the wasps to not backfire against ourselves when dropping them in the enemy's position by making them remotely controlled.

Attached: 8s0DGu3.gif (766x591, 240K)

after africanized bees, people are a bit more leery of weaponized uncontrollable insects.

>If need be, we can genetically modify the wasps to not backfire against ourselves
how?

This. Tarantula Hawks are pretty bro tier, let's not fuck it up.

Cazadors

I'm sure we'll figure it out later.

Go back to the think tank. let's not make Cazadors 60 years before they should exist.

>If need be, we can genetically modify the wasps to not backfire against ourselves
Is this the part where I ask you how are you gonna do it, and muffled windows shut down sound effect plays in the background as you gasp for words?

My governor with 4 shot would take that thing out in 2 seconds. And it's light and mine just sits in my backpack.

Attached: IMG_1876.jpg (1440x1080, 146K)

As long as we're relatively sure they can't breed, we'll be fine

Alright man, im gonna be honest with you. I found a meme tier petition on change, and this was the description on it.

we can remotely control them because science allows us to

Digits suggest the return of antman.

Hoobidy Doobidy, brother.

sign it

I did.

good. you have contributed to our cause.

>meme tier
>implying this isn't a good idea.
Next we need to mix crotalus DNA with canis latrans

life, uh, finds a way

>implying that I'm implying this isn't a good idea.
The description was the meme, the basis is the gold

[cough] bugspray [cough] flamethrower

It is possible to genetically modify an insect to be resistant to bug spray you brainlet.

and napalm?

Science can do anything.

Ah yes, because you're going to nape your own troop position.

Think about it. Instead of investing R&D toward nuclear weaponry and using our human resources on soldiers for training, why don't we invest our research and development towards flooding our enemies with negroids and Hispanic "refugees"?

First, let me explain. Instead of killing, the shitskin leaves the victim in a sort of paralyzed state. The victim cannot cry foul without a devastating counterattack by slinging accusations of racism. This effect lasts 5 generations and can greatly demoralize the enemy, after which the population degenerates into a race of "creaturas" mentally incapable of fighting a superior force. If need be, we can genetically modify the niggers to not backfire against ourselves when dropping them in the enemy's position by making miscegenation a capital offense.

Attached: 1495070786083.jpg (576x1022, 166K)

NO
FUCK YOU
NO
FUCK
... But maybe you can mark enemies with pheromones and allies with another.... the cazador will paralyze and eat its victim... war crime treaties still not up to date.... hmmmmmmm...

>gif
fuck that

Nigger bugs are already making everything for the niggers of America nigger wasps can't solve the nigger bug problem you stupid fucking nigger go and get a fucking proper nigger education you stupid trigger nigger

Instead of dogs, why not train lizards? You can stretch them in your spare time.

Attached: 1543600687847.jpg (720x937, 48K)

ant man vs wasp man
fund it.

Are these like Bees and stuff and react to pheromones ??? I seen a guy who emulated some safe and attack pheromones to demonstrate how this can either pacify or infuriate bees.

shooped

We could simply irradiate them, they're not supposed to live for long anyway and it would sterilize them

Attached: 1543072859064.jpg (800x528, 125K)

i already had this idea, pic related is OC
ECO FASCIST RISE UP

Attached: 000wasp bomb.jpg (1344x1291, 572K)

Go back to the big MT, Think Tank you have other experiments to work on.

Attached: 1449001355128.png (256x256, 17K)

>reading about Africanized Bees
>more prone to violence
>sting ten times more
>tends to migrate
>attacks in swarms

LOL

gibs bee dat

An unreliable, temporary stun on a few soldiers at the cost of millions in R&D funds, wow how have we not thought of this already? A fucking flashbang launcher will accomplish the same thing. Your weapon can be stopped with leather and bug spray.

Can’t cover everything with leather and we can make bug spray resistant strains

Pest control here; people often accuse me of racism when I describe Africanized honey bees.