Here's what happens after Russia or China sink a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier

Here's what happens after Russia or China sink a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier

>nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/heres-what-happens-after-russia-or-china-sink-us-navy-aircraft-carrier-54712

Attached: nimitzclass.jpg (1280x857, 272K)

An article full of pointless jerking off, nice.

Couldn't get past paragraph 3. The writer is great at talking a lot but not saying a damn thing if importance.

>what happens

Literally nothing. DC cucks wont risk all-out nuke war just because a tub sunk. Now, the only thing that realistically can sink a supercarrier is a nuke. Thats why Iranians are likely to leave NPT soon and obtain nukes from DPRK shortly after. Quite possibly Kim was discussing this very transaction in Vladivostok recently.

>Here's what happens after Russia or China sink a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier
>after
If

>implying it's hard to sink US carrier

Attached: 15197432991181.jpg (422x284, 16K)

Try it Chang, I dare you.

nigga please
half of those fucks would open the football and jam every button first chance they got. i wouldnt though. recalling most troops, closing bases in faggot countries and then annexing canada and mexico would be my first priority.

Taking a picture is not the same as sinking a carrier.

>Taking a picture is not the same as sinking a carrier.
sure it is. send few torpedoes and few missiles and it's all over.

Attached: 1529709644134.webm (640x288, 197K)

Attached: 70835575-83E1-4226-9153-8989DEEC7907.png (719x2894, 98K)

because we all known its easy to saturate every air defence in the world but not the american one...

if only people knew what the air defence actually does

I wish someone would do it just so we can find out.

HOLY SHIT chinas floating around in an old u-boat they found and ready to fire some torpedo!

Cheng! Get on the deck gun!

>the US when a nigga say he gunna start some shit

Attached: 1549251810229.gif (367x265, 538K)

They know it's there dude, there's a reason u-boat combat was pretty much dead by the end of WW2

[laughs in screen ships]

>annexing Canada and Mexico
y tho

I wouldn’t mind Canada, they’re basically America with more Chinese and French people, but annexing Mexico would be a disaster. I’d rather not have my taxes going to reconstruction for the next 200 years.

Nukes are actually very ineffective against ships
you have to detonate it damn near on top of the fucking things to sink them

why not? the fuckers have already flooded this country and their government is most one of the most useless on earth and a constant problem. it wouldnt even take a month.
what will happen? the cartels will sell less drugs to american officials? lmao.

Yeah, those fucking canuks are everywhere these days. There've been 3 people beaten with hockey sticks in my town this year alone. It’s insane.

take out that radio tower!

them too. canada taken in less than 2 weeks and literally no one would do anything about it.
>dude southern border lol
although 9/11 was funny those fuckers came in from there. no doubt almost all shit smuggled in comes in through canada.
>united states
more like american empire
leafs and wetbacks getting absorbed.

Retarded child, hush.

>bitches about mexicans
>wants to absorb Mexico

fat cope

Please do it, whatever country you’re from. I beg you.

Surprised this want posted yet

Attached: received_258762101442674.png (1822x846, 693K)

This.
Russia and China could coordinate and sink several carrier battle groups simultaneously, with some land/air assaults on US bases worldwide, and drag the US to the table with nuke threats. Russia could probably get away with nuking US bases in the middle east.
It's in Russia's best interest at this point to play the mad dog

that's another thing people keep forgetting
what you have at the beginning of a war is but a pitiful fraction of what you'll have by the end, if victorious
Wartime industry is a hell of a drug
americans built more tonnage of ships during WW2 than in all the years since

Somebody already post that specific pasta explaining in details, how American CBG is designed to protect a carrier. And how USA have eleven more mothballed.

For all gullible Westerners: we are in aftermath of the 1st of May, an important holiday in Soviet Union and communist states. Vatniks are fighting hangover and shitposting.

It’s better than it was the other day when all the VZ stuff started. The sheer amount of Vatniks suddenly going off about how Maduro is the greatest was pretty impressive.

Why attack a carrier? You could have a pilot wet start an A4 on the deck

Why would the US not sink and bomb their shit and bring them to the table with nuke threats?

Because it’s a Vatnik fantasy.

tl;dr
its better to simply damage a carrier rather than sinking it which could result in a much stronger U.S. commitment to the conflict

That’s not how it works anymore.
For one, the complexity of modern weapons systems is so far beyond ww2 that everything takes much longer to build and requires far more rare materials and complex parts.
Two: manufacturing of things like automobiles is done using robots designed and programmed to fabricate a specific thing. It’s not like that ford plant is full of lathes and brake presses and skilled machinists, so it cannot be converted to production of tanks.
Three: the United States has far less heavy manufacturing than it did in 1943.
Especially in shipbuilding capacity. There are very few ship size construction slips in the country. Almost all of our “ships” built outside the military are under 500 tons.
The United States of today is not some sleeping industrial giant it’s a worn out old horse.

>nationalinterest
Into the trash it goes.

Probably true, to be honest.

As a US citizen I would whole heartedly support the use of nuclear weapons on any state that sank a US carrier.
Just like we did to the last batch of sons of bitches that sank them.

Attached: B6F8FB1E-D7F8-4A0B-8936-BD15DD3A838F.png (1334x750, 1.53M)

That’s the thing. I almost want to see a country do something like that just so I can get my rocks off watching us burn them to the ground.

This really sometimes I think the world needs to be reminded what happens if you really drive the US to freak out on someone.

Cause they've clearly forgotten, let the world see total war again.

We’re not the same country we were, sadly

Pic related, and then american taxpayers overthrowing the govenment for losing a $15 billion military asset to a nuclear power.
>nationalinterest
Lol.

Attached: 1455809417104.jpg (636x382, 47K)

You mean that time you literally provoked another country to attack you? Remember how that was in the 1940s and they didn't have nuclear weapons? Yeah, you're getting glassed in return, Eugene.

USNS Card.

>WWII-vintage carrier turned transport ship
>Sunk in harbor by VC frogman, only killing 5
>Raised from the 20ft bottom and floated back to Japan
That’s reaching

Attached: blumpf.jpg (250x249, 42K)

She lost, Mohammad al-Saudi.

Oh come on, if someone actually manages to sink a CVN, we both know Bolton’s gonna be doing everything he can to get off on the resulting war.

Like a conflict of that scale wouldn't involve container carriers. We build Gucci shit because can can afford to be slow. Once we get a raging hate boner, we'll press every stopgap into service.

That's what they thought in 1940.

>nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz
You Jews of South Asia will celebrate on the sideline.

Attached: Pajeewt.png (474x696, 63K)

But annexing Canada would result in losing the border with Mexico anyway.
Would you honestly expect the people who voted for Trudeau not to vote straight Democrat?

>unironically quotes the national interest

Neck yourself

Attached: 0F288F28-0B19-4294-959B-3BF505CC8834.jpg (223x349, 19K)

Do you think we still have a large merchant fleet? The US flag fleet carries less than 10% of global trade and is the smallest it’s ever been. Our civilian shipbuilding industry is absolutely dwarfed by Europe and Asia.

-t. US Merchant Mariner

Europe and half of Asia have the same status as Puerto Rico nowadays, they're puppets, nothing more, so who gives a fuck if they have the ship building? It's part of US ship building for all intents and purposes!

“Peepee poopoo doodoo poopie butt!”
- you

I bet Trump would start tweeting about how he called Xi or Puttin and they said they never sank anything and that he believes them.

your retarded. its ying yang just like the states....we kept harper in for like 10 years before the pendulum swung....dont forget you guys had obama, followed by the walking mess that is trump.

They get their sorry asses nuked

Attached: torque.jpg (500x376, 24K)

youre retarded and wrong, and arent considering the allies of the u.s.

1st, that type of mass manufacturing doesnt exist, but most nato countries are capable of producing advanced weapons, and should the need arise the technology would be developed and implemented in differnt levels across the board, and on a scale that far outweighs any potential adversary.

2nd If total war did break out the entire populations of several countries would divert all their combined effort, from govt down to everyday people...using canada as an example look up their peactime vs wartime production and compare, then imagine it on a larger scale.

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-182011.png (1080x2220, 513K)

You have no argument and addressed none of my points.
You lose. Do not try again.

Are you YangGang2020?

I've never seen a post so reddit before

for $1000 a month? you bet your ass i welcome our chicom overlord

>and on a scale that far outweighs any potential adversary.
An industrial scale that outweighs the PRC? With 2/3 the population?

>If total war did break out the entire populations of several countries would divert all their combined effort,
Look at the logistics of the Yom Kippur War. Look at the strains CJTF-OIR placed upon naval aviation. There would not be years of downtime to mobilize, nor would there be sufficient production to counter attrition.

>and arent considering the allies of the u.s.
The US dwarfs all of its "allies" in every way that matters. They would at best be auxiliaries.

my point is that once a war starts the production will shift, fast. its a moot point tho because it will likely be a very quick brutal war, that wont require shippin millions of tanks overseas, but if that where the case then i almost guarentee north america alone could pump out more quality weapoms then the PRC

yeah, the US is one 3rd the size (they could and do out produce prc anyway btw) bit with all the worthwile nato members included that population grows significantly.

the yom kippur war is a horrible example, we are talkimg about an all out war.

well to add to my earlier point thats alot of auxiliaries, and it adds to the total count...

Yup. If Bolton leads a coup in the near future, I think most of us wouldn't mind.

The operational tempo and lethality of modern conventional conflict means that production will never outstrip attrition. One side (or both) will be exhausted long before any new production lines are activated.

>they could and do out produce prc anyway btw
The PRC has a larger industrial sector. The US probably has a larger (and certainly a more mature/skilled) defense-industrial sector, but the scaling and flexibility would be horrid for both countries. Total GDP is not a relevant measure of military production potential.

No everyone just blames it on a North Korean sub and then everyone goes like oh noes North Korea bad North Korea bad for 3 months before no one gives a fuck anymore.

what is it with nationalinterest and their obsession with aircraft carriers

they get every inch of their shit country carpet bombed to the deepest depths of hell

which what airplanes launching from where?

pic related
>shoot down your tankers
;)

Attached: a3m61lf0enw11.jpg (960x612, 62K)

Think of all the niggers and trannies killed in one fell swoop.

That isn't what the constant stream of veiled threats of sanctions and actual implemented tariffs seem to indicate. It doesn't give off an air of having things sewn up, but maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Nah, just AB/SK, *maybe* MB, BC if they promise to behave, and the Yukon so we can drive to Alaska without passing through customs.

Under no circumstances should we *ever* allow Quebec to join.

Sinking one carrier means the USA just lost half of its carrier capabilities in the Pacific.

>uses a webm of a US missile test to show how strong china is

Quantum post comrade.

The US Navy would never let a carrier in a position where it could be sunk at the beginning of the conflict.

You can be sure if tension between the USA and China gets real, the first thing they are doing would be getting the carrier group out of Japan.

National Interest is universally fucking trash. War is Boring level trash.

>>uses a webm of a US missile test to show how strong china is
nogger, that's a russian test and it was a warning to Pentagon to let them know what a Burk class destroyer would experience in Black sea. that's an attack from the front, the most vulnerable part of Burke destroyers, since they don't have CIWS there.

This user knows what's up. The biggest strategic failing the US has right now is a reserve merchant fleet unable to supply a major conflict off her shores. It was bad enough in the 80s, it's fucking potentially catastrophic now, and it deserves more eyeballs on it, more attention, and for fuck's sake more money.

As Granddaddy Tom put it in the 80s:

>Not a large flock. He had seen the figures only a year ago: the total number of privately owned cargo ships in operation under the American flag was 170 and averaged about eighteen thousand tons apiece. Of those, a mere 103 were routinely engaged in overseas trade. The supplemental National Defense Reserve Fleet consisted of only 172 cargo ships. To call the situation a disgrace was to describe gang rape as a mild social deviation.

Attached: 6CCC12D1-65E0-41AC-829E-81C3287765A2.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

Wow, that article is a whole lot of words to end up saying

"We glass Russia/China" Because the scale of an attack needed to sink a US carrier is roughly analogous to a nuclear attack.

We absolutely can, and if we do anything less than that then our bluff is called and its time for open war.

Are you fucking brain damaged? The US has the most sophisticated military logistics in the world by an order of magnitude.

Without a doubt. But the merchant fleet is still manifestly inadequate. We can't do REFORGER anymore. We can't supply an expeditionary force in the Pacific without an absolute fuckton of civil ships added to the mix. Are we better off than any other motherfucker on the planet? Of fucking course we are. But do we need more? Absolutely.

But why they need to sink a carrier? To get casus belli or what?
I'm sure there's much more effective ways to fucking around with US - terrorism on US soil, propaganda among the youth, playing race inequality card, etc.
Damn, you can stir racial shit up, and half of beaners and kangs of US army will turn against their white comrades.

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

>Japan invades China, starts committing mass atrocities on the Chinese people
>rest of the world looks down on this, sanctions Japan
>Japan gets upset that people don't want to just let them invade China, invade literally everyone around them, bomb the US
>somehow this was the US's fault

They are done. Their entire navy is obliterated in a few hours by our dozens of roving attack subs. The rest are destroyed at their port and port facilities from hundreds of tomahawk missiles.

You are right, Japan was just minding their own business and accidentally attacked Pearl Harbor.

...assuming the attack subs and the tomahawk launchers get their attack orders from the administration, and assuming the latter won't try to de-escalate or form some coherent larger plan, both approaches take time. Of course the USN needs to first find out what the fuck happened, too, before reporting up, assuming it was a sudden one-shot without any further engagement. Hell, it might look like some accident or fuck-up initially.

Here is what really happens:

>politicians talk
>then they talk more
>then they make a press conference full of patriotic drivel that means nothing
>then they put some sanctions

If you think it would lead to a nuclear war you are fucking retarded.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: dCfe3Lj.jpg (2048x1399, 421K)

Is this b8, otherwise fix your fucking head.

*blocks your path*

Attached: mig21_iaf_chief_f16_0.jpg (769x432, 21K)

>japan is the victim
Go back to 2channel, Hiroshi