This is the ideal civilian rifle. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal civilian rifle. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 29960772594_6f16e7a24f_b.jpg (1024x683, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-11-5-Upper-Receiver-Daniel-Defense-p/bcm-urg-11 risii bk.htm
brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receivers/upper-receivers/mk18-stripped-socom-upper-receiver-w-handguard-only-prod81194.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>his barrel isn't 20"

t. Tcuck arms

There's nothing this does that a civilian needs that can't be accomplished with a standard 16" barreled rifle.

MK18s touch me in all the right places.

Attached: 1543646304102.jpg (464x606, 37K)

Well in my state I cant carry a loaded long arm inside the car, but an AR pistol? You're Gucci my nigga.

Is that an actual service weapon? I can't imagine someone deliberately wrecking their rifle that badly.

>bangs doorway

Basically entirely right.
>muh range
If you can't hit shit at 300 yards with a short barrel, go back to kindergarten junior. If you're shooting past that, get a .308.

You're not a SEAL clearing an enemy sub that you just boarded. You can move around a normal home with a 16" just fine if you're not retarded.

why does it have two sights and what's all the shit on the front

Absolute horseshit. Any civilian is far more likely to encounter a tight hallway than a situation where a bit more velocity is helpful. Zero benefit to a 16" barrel.

Eotech with I think a g33 magnifying glass

?
What's wrecked?

Why not just get a single optic and some back up irons? Looks like if that thing takes a hard enough knock you're going to be effectively hip firing.

Yep. Most people do not live in mansions with large hallways and vaulted ceilings.

because they're dumb boomers. it's hilarious how these boomers don't get a 1-8

It's not 1910 anymore. Optics are pretty robust.

The magnifying glass is designed to be optional. So you can click it in so you have a zoom function. Or you can press this little lever on its side to unclick the glass, moving it to the side but still on the rails. Thus eliminating the need to swap scopes.
Not fuddy boomer shit. Just expensive that's all.

Because once upon a time vortex did not exist. And if you wanted high quality Gucci low mag scopes you had to buy either S&B or Elcan.
Or slap a $300 goofy ass 3x monocular in an ARMS mount behind your rds like the poorfag you were.

U can have buis + eotech + g33
Unlimited eye relif, best for NV, quick to use , tougher , best reticle, and the most important thing of all it’s aesthetic.

Stock is dinged to hell, wear and tear and oxidation everywhere, the optics and other attachments look fine at least. Again, I hope all this happened in active service, because actually paying money to make your guns 'battle worn' is risible.

>(you)
I want noguns to leave

Attached: University Student G.png (413x407, 223K)

Mk18s are actually heavier than pencil barrelled 20" larp builds.

I live in a rural area with a lot of fields. 16" helps a lot if I have to engage a nig from across the field. Not to mention 16" has a midlength smooth gas system, minimal muzzle blast, and won't blow your eardrums out.

>16" helps a lot if I have to engage a nig from across the field
Enjoy prison.

unless your field is 300+ yds you can shoot them with a 10.5" barrel.
Even if it was:
1. PID'ing your target if you don't want to go to jail
2. You just magically know when nigs are within 300yds of your house right?

>worn paint
Yea... some real heavy wear there...

Attached: 28w44y.jpg (323x412, 40K)

There's a lot of NOD related shit on there, and I don't have the money for all that. A 16 or 14.5, a 1-6x, and just a poor man's white light out front is fine for me. I'm more likely to shoot a coyote or hog than I am some dipshit anyway.

Plus it'll be a lot lighter if I'm shooting all day for fun.

>I live in a rural area

Congratulations, you dont have to deal with home-invasion-tier nogs.

Get yourself a 20" barrel and a 3-9x optic and deal with the foxes/yotes you actually may encounter.

>Covered in pointless accessories
>EoKek and magnifier instead of something like an ACOG
>Quad rails lmao
Honestly, a simple bare bones AR/AK/Vz.58/Mini 14/Battle Rifle if that’s your schtick will do 99% of people just fine if they spend the money on ammo and practice.

Attached: 17080E99-6E1E-471B-B1DD-77ABCD0F3FB3.jpg (1536x2048, 1.05M)

> Not knowing your sheriff well enough that you can blow some thieving asshole's arm off at that knobby part at the very top with a lever action .44 mag, as he and his friends are trying to flee with some tractor parts with no charges
Or maybe that's just state law here. Either way, the farmer didn't even have to hire a lawyer.

>Quad rails lmao
No, fuck that. I bought them 5 years ago and I see no damn reason to change.

3rd pin is missing = not a service weapon
also looks like it is actually being used i wish more looked like this one

>pointless accessories
A light and optic?
>EoKek and magnifier instead of something like an ACOG
4x fixed for civilians?
>Quad rails lmao
Alternative?
>AR/AK/Vz.58/Mini 14/Battle Rifle
Shit that hasn't been changed since the 60s? Iron sights? twice as expensive as an AR15?

This is all so retarded.

Attached: 154365346.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

shut the fuck up no guns longer barrels are more inaccurate

>4x for innahouse

Attached: 25440493.jpg (670x472, 79K)

Imagine thinking running a PEQ 15 is civilian

I own guns, I just don't put shit all over em.

>>pointless accessories
the pressure switch is retarded, considering the distance of the foregrip to the light

Is there any reason it shouldn't be?

Mk 18 is my choice as well

Attached: IMG_E4082.jpg (3997x2138, 1.61M)

The price of a PEQ could buy a PSA AR, plate carrier, and a few thousand rounds of ammo, instead of buying fag ass gucci accessories that a civilian would never use in a normal engagement

t. Fudd
post your milsurp collection and tell me how you're gonna J U S T pick 'em off a mile out from your house.

Civilians have realistic uses for IR lasers....
I agree though SBR ARs are perfect for civilians

>SU-231a
>tano G33

For the record, those two items alone cost more than any user's entire rifle. Black_Rifle doesn't do poor.

do you have any dogs or cats? fucking roomba shits always get clogged with hair

Is pic related supposed to be a mk18 clone?

I don't own any gun manufactured before 2012 except for a .22lr rifle.

If someone buys an IR laser without owning NVGs or at least plans to get them they are retarded. I still don't see why it's wrong to get one if you have the capability to actually use it.

4 cats I am waiting for the day one of the little bastards pukes and the bot spreads it across the house

That still doesn’t make it the ideal accessory for civilians

>won't blow your eardrums out.
Having actually shot a mk18 indoors without hearing protection, neither will a 10.3/10.5" barrel. Tinnitus is fun though. But you're gonna fuck your shit up with a 16" too.

Get electronic hearing protection.

5.56 is very velocity dependent to be effective. 10.3" can ding steel at 500m but the round is gonna ice pick in flesh. Holes are holes and you're still gonna ruin a guy's day but just saying longer barrels are definitely worth having sometimes.

>being able to shoot home invaders in the dark without them being able to see isn't ideal
Just because it's not affordable for everyone doesn't mean it isn't the ideal choice.

How much is a complete BCM MK18?

Grabbing a gun, helmet and turning on night vision during a home invasion......
sure buddy whatever you say
Ideal ? Sure. Realistic..... not really

It is a mod 0 clone
Its all correct except a colt m16 a1 lower and end plate

because the magnifier flips out of the way, allowing for all the benefits of a red dot and an okay zoomed option. The front stuff is for night fighting, noguns

Not him but that’s clearly a mod 0 clone
>the current year
>not using 11.5 inch barrels
Not gonna make it. MCMR master race rise up.

I wouldn't know because they don't make Mk18's.

go ahead and explain to me exactly how a home invasion plays out. There are examples of both having minutes to respond and seconds to respond. That's why there is a white light on it in addition to NV stuff. If I have time for it I will use it.

I mean I agree but im talking true civilian, who doesnt want/ cant afford to spend multiple thousands on gucci accesories just to be prepared. Sure some guys may be able to outfit themselves with top tier gear but if im thinking full on 2A fueled rebellion against the government im thinking more fat armed retards than trained people that have proper equipment

needs a can

Attached: 1531951487461.jpg (864x648, 156K)

bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-11-5-Upper-Receiver-Daniel-Defense-p/bcm-urg-11 risii bk.htm

oh alright. cool

>Its all correct

Hardly even close...

Yes I would agree with you as well, but we were talking about ideals, not realism. If someone doesn't want to spend lots of money on their gun at the bare minimum I think they should have a white light and a sling for a home defense gun.

>Mk18
>11.5"

Are you retarded?

What is missing

why would somebody buy that and not this?
brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receivers/upper-receivers/mk18-stripped-socom-upper-receiver-w-handguard-only-prod81194.aspx

don't look at me, they listed it

Definitely, I have been pushing my buddies that consider themselves armed/prepared to have at least those two things, some people are cheap fucks though

cloners are the worst.
almost as bad as airsoft cloners.
kys yourself nigger

Attached: cloners.png (720x1280, 648K)

Please post examples of a home invasion that took minutes to get started then.

A real MK 18 would be $30,000.00
Fuck that shit
I am happy with my clone

Ok

All my AR patterns look like that
Why.
Cause all of them are rattle canned
Why.
This is what happens to all rattle can guns when you use them through normal use

Theres a reason they use m14s onboard naval vessels.

>don't look at me, they listed it

They listed the Mk18 RIS II handguard that it comes with, learn the difference.

>What is missing

More like, what's even right with it? Not much. Wrong upper receiver, wrong rail, wrong flash hider and suppressor, wrong end plate, wrong flash light, wrong sling mount, just wrong everything. At least you're trying I guess.

Those are some sweet gloves.

>spoonfeed me pls
I'm not gonna dig for you fag.
Saying you are definitely going to have time to do anything during any violent encounter is a huge what if. That doesn't mean longer reaction time limits don't happen.

head to ar15.com and say that you little bitch

I really don't want to go there pls don't make me

Uh literally what? If you think the military spends that much per rifle and not sub $3k, you need meds

It is a pre Colt mod 0
Its missing a knights can, cqd end plate and m16a1 lower
the flash light is correct for a colt
the rest is correct

Attached: IMG_4083.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

The military spent like 2 grand total
on the civilian market a M16 lower is $28,000

>It is a pre Colt mod 0

What? LMT provided a small number of barrels for Mk18 prototypes, never complete rifles or uppers for that matter. It's Colt or bust. Your rail isn't a RIS, and no, your M951 isn't correct either. You need either a gen1 or at least a gen2 fatbody and preferably a SW01/02 tailcap. See for examples.

When are they worth having? Your LARPing ass is never gonna need it, you're never gonna engage a target over 300m. SBR with proper ammo that'll hit velocity and frag properly is GOAT. If you actually need to shoot further out, skill is king and a SBR can easily hit a target 1k meters out (before you guys argue that, remember Jerry Miculek holds world record for 1,000 meter hit with a 9mm 5 inch revolver.) So your SBR can handle that. So no need for your stupid 20" rifle, faggot

Imagine being this mad over another persons personal preferences.

>can easily hit a target 1k meters out
>if you're a professional shooter with 50+? years of competition shooting
You do it, off the cuff, right now. Hit a target at 1000m.

If you're never going to need it, why spend money and time for a cuckstamp sbr? Just get a 14.5" or 16" and have the optimal general purpose rifle.

Holy shit you are a fucking faggot

Cant hunt moose, elk, or grizzly with that caliber.
>you can kill with 5.56
Eventually yeah, but i don't want to track a blood trail through the woods just to discover another predator has stolen my kill.
AR10 still allows you to keep up suppressive fire for human fighting and double as a hunting rifle.
It's heavy and ammo is heavy but as a civilian you have time to git gud.

Am I on poverty general?

Attached: 49DE868B-0E4E-4389-A495-A094EF43CBBA.png (1333x1000, 3.39M)

Better yet, why spend money for a permission slip to put a stock on it? build an AR "pistol" and call it good. Braces have come a long way and I see little reason to get a stamp anymore

But am I wrong?

>gucci guns on bargain basement cheap ass carpet that i have personally bought for a rental house
Youre nigger rich soon to be poor

Oh I see what you’re saying. Forgot about that third hole boi

A longer barrel for 5.56 isn't about range or accuracy, bud, it's about terminal ballistics.

Only wrong about the rail
the dd RIS is for a mod 1
mod 0 had the knights rail

>doesn't know the difference between the RIS/RAS

Oh lawd...