Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1552953561155.jpg (788x1000, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Troy notAR
>battle rifle
>under 2k
yeah right I'll believe it when I see it. M10x 2.0 incoming

Troy 102, Stag 10 or BCL? Getting one this weekend, help me decide!

>Yup. Debating going in for the pre sale or getting a Stag
it comes down to whether you're a basic bitch and want a prebuilt rifle or if you want a receiver set to build something yourself. prebuilt stags have had minor qc issues in random batches.

You can pre-order the whole gun for under 2k
Wk is here nigs, gonna blast this weekend

Attached: IMG_20190501_221316.jpg (2736x3648, 2.43M)

I'm so sorry user

>wkek 180

oh no no no no

Cute, congrats on your new rifle. Report back with performance results

>blast
Appropriate choice of words

Lmao

Leafshit is worse than chinkshit

picked up a bushnell trs 25 for 50 dollars off of wish, was this a bad idea?

Should've bought Norinco.
The one thing that always astounds me when I pick up a Norinco and Poly Tech Industries product is just how absolutely impressive it is. The fit and finish is stellar, and the subtleties of the precision quantum-molecular engineering is completely lost on the average user. Fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

can't make generalizations like that you dumb yellowpilled subhuman

Attached: Colt-canada[1].jpg (300x217, 31K)

>All semi-automatic rifles with a barrel length above 16" moved into non-restricted
>"Standard capacity" magazines legalized but anything above 30 rounds still restricted
>Every handgun regardless of barrel length, and every semi-automatic under 16" moved into restricted
>Restricted guns can now be carried innawoods
>CCW permits can now be added to licenses
Would this be the best way to loosen gun laws without putting normalfags into panic mode? Unfortunately we couldn't just outright say "everything is legal to own with nothing but a citizenship" without a massive push back but if we made it sound more reasonable and controlled we might make some headway.

Attached: 1427873542865.gif (368x270, 2.5M)

cadets in canuckistan is fucking dead all thanks to the parliament faggots who decided to bend over and take it like a bitch from shitlibs, marxist cunts, and concerned parents.
>not funded by the dnd anymore
>no actual firearm, grenade, or any military training since the last two decades
>you can't shout or holler when the cadets behave like shitheads anymore
>you can't discipline them with pt anymore
>can't crack offensive jokes anymore because muh feelings
>females were allowed in
Literally the only thing thats keep the entire cadet organisation from falling apart, is the airborne course which has a military element to it. Other than that, cadets now is just a bunch of over glorified boy scouts.
Fuck what has honestly become of this country.
I fucking quit right away after I got my airborne wings.
I feel sorry for any kid that decides to join army cadets, or any other element now. The entire charm of cadets is now gone and was left in the past.
>t. former armyfag cadet who did para

Attached: ponchoman.jpg (687x859, 49K)

>since the last two decades
They stopped like literally 5 years ago, my guy. They were even doing paratrooper lite drops.

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

Attached: 1552883570033.jpg (2733x2452, 2.75M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

broadly loosening firearms laws isn't something normalfags find acceptable to begin with. I think the only thing you're pushing the limit with is CCW. I'd rather have suppressors in the mix as well, you can already CC as you fucking please but it's not like suppressors are out on the open market.

I did cadets, had a decent time. The girls were absolute sluts it was glorious

that autistic faggot from sask eventually stopped posting his stupid flag, you should too. countries full of subhuman insectoids that eat dogs shouldn't be celebrated.

Taiwan isn't China. Dog meat is actually banned in Taiwan, you fucking nigger.

same shit, you're all a bunch of uncivilized bugmen. fuck off back to your shit hole if its so great.

based
cringe
I wonder if SaskAnon is still alive desu

Attached: rise up.jpg (620x349, 392K)

field training exercises were pretty fun though.
Every guy in my corp dressed as Jow Forumsommandos for the entire weekend. That shit was honestly glorious, especially night-ops
Really? my C.O told me otherwise when i was in. Apparently some queerbecker blew the entire class up all because someone put a live grenade instead of a dummy one.

>Really
Yes really. I even worked with retards who put their cadet jumpwings on their full rigors. You were screamed at until 2014 ish.

It's covered under warranty, and I have 18 other guns to shoot, so if I blow it up I'll send it back
I'll do my best to have warranty issues.
What about turkshit? I've got some of that too

>Taiwan
>shithole
lmao @ wumao
TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

>you can already CC as you fucking please
In theory sure, but if you're ever put in a situation where you actually have to use your CCW your whole life is fucked forever to the point where you may as well be dead.
>You managed to survive this situation that should have killed you?
>Well here's your reward, several years of jail followed by being basically unemployable and incapable of leaving the country or ever looking at a gun again.

Attached: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (680x750, 202K)

>lmao @ wumao
>TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE
This triggers the mainlander
Hopefully you don't have problems, people tend to latch onto outliers and project it on everything else.

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE
SASKATCHEWAN NUMBAH TWO
YOU NUMBAH POO

starting to wonder if I have eye problems and I'm afraid that my Aimpoint will no longer be able to serve me. What's some good mid to high tier alternatives?

what is it with Canadians & putting so much faith in companies to deliver a quality product when all they have to base their belief in is a shitty drawn picture that looks kinda like an AR10 & probably will highly differ from the finished product?

Troy is a pretty decent company, Stag is a pretty decent company. Also, don't underestimate the thirst for ARs.

laser eye surgery

I'm not made of money.

Stag10s make sense cause they actually exist, if you preordered a WK180 based off a drawing & are disappointed you're being used as a live beta test on how to manufacture a not-shit 556 AR for ~1000 cad you're kind of a dumbass

But user, I'm letting the goyim be the beta testers for me :^)

>claims not all leafshit is bad
>posts a subsidery of an american company
Got any more shining examples?

>this example doesn't count because colt acquired them :)
You sound like a fag.

My favorite all-American truck is the Toyota Tacoma.

>Colt Canada isn't Canadian
Hurrrrr

they're designed and manufactured by canadians you fucking retarded 60 iq gorilla nigger

Cool. My favorite Canadian firearms manufacturer is Diemaco, otherwise known as Colt Canada.

>Colt Canada is Canadian
>but Ontario-born Pajeet Patel isn't Canadian
Cangen in a nutshell.

So you're saying US made AK's are not american?

I dunno, is there a Kalashnikov USA?

If they are owned by an American company, they are not Canadian any more there BUD

Then I guess cangen is utterly BTFO, considering how most Canadian industry is dominated by American companies.

What else is new?

Wait so they legit did a paratrooper drop in cadets ?
Sounds kinda badass

It would be if every cadet who then joined the CAF wasn't super autistic

So it was kinda like the hitler youth ?
And the girls were easy ?
Noice

>products made by Canadian workers and Canadian engineers using Canadian designs and Canadian materials on Canadian soil aren't actually Canadian made product because they were bought out by an American company

Attached: 012.gif (600x538, 204K)

To him a Yugoslavian M48 is German because of the Mauser action. You can't argue with these guys

They built a gun using a German design, but it's still decidedly a Yugoslavian made rifle. That's not even logically debatable.

What is a product's "origin" if the workers/designers/materials/manufacturing site are different?

>Nike
>American company
>Designers of various national backgrounds
>Workers, materials, and manufacturing sites are all within Asia
What nationality are Nike Airs?

Lmao stfu boomer, of course cadets are glorified boy scouts, theres no need for it to be anything. If anyone wants any of those things they can grow a backbone and join the CF at 16. Also reserves is a thing, for those who think they'll have a better career civi side, but still wanna play soldier.

>Even American goods and products are 56%

>American company using canadian wage slaves to siphon profits to the US
Next you will be telling me that Nexen is a Canadian oil and gas company and General Motors Canada is canadian car manufacturer
They are multinational company operating in Canada.

I'm looking at getting a Tokarev of some sort but not sure whether to get the Yugo M57 or an actual Russian TT-33.
Also heard of firing pins breaking and wondering if it's just because of the design or if it's more prone in different versions.
For the record I have somewhat small hands so the grip being smaller on the TT isn't a problem.

They glow blue and tend to discharge in the presence of innocent aboriginal youths

Diemaco is making Diemaco rifles with Diemaco designs based on licensed M16/M4 designs from the US Military and Colt, in Diemaco factory, with Diemaco machinery and employees. In Canada, for Canada. They just happen to change their names to Colt Canada after Colt purchased the company. Colt Canada and Colt are not even comparable.

I have a yugo m57 I've put 3 mags through. It ejects steel cases like it's an SKS, the grip angle is funny, and it's small. It's a fun gun to shoot though, but don't buy it for serious target practice

Revolvers aren't illegal in Canada, right?

why would they be? as long as the part of the barrel rifled is above 105mm in length.

Thanks for the info

>One of the most popular semi-automatics in Canada
>Almost no gun stores carry any accessories or even magazines for them
I know online is always an option but you'll usually get fucked on the shipping price if what you want isn't over $300 on certain sites.

Attached: 2134312413242134.png (1800x1114, 3.02M)

Seems like nobody carries aluminum handguard set

we are just gimped on revolver barrel lengths. they have to be at least 4.2" long which throws out anything 4" and below leaving us with basically 5" and above which is a pretty limited market in comparison with shorter lengths.

even electronic pancake crystal elderly

Gezundheit?

Approved for pal, rcmp say the printing machine is not working properly. Stuck waiting, just wanna go plinking. Gibmebackmytaxes.gif

Attached: -1.jpg (480x360, 29K)

That sounds like a load of shit. Even if it were true somehow, I would rather they tell me anything else.

fugg what kind of waiting period is going to be.

So I was looking up Canadian driver's license templates because I was bored, and I was actually surprised at the amount of French support they have.

>BC, AB, SK, NU: English only
>MB, ON, PE, NL, NS, NB, YT, NT: Bilingual
>QC: French only

Do they actually have significant French populations in the areas with bilingual licenses, or is it just boot-licking? I guess either is true for Ontario, given their proximity to Quebec, and because muh Ottawa.

On the other hand, I'm actually kinda surprised that Nunavut's driver's license doesn't have any Inuktitut other than the logo; I know they have love putting that shit on other government stuff.

>Nunavut drivers license
What do you gotta slap a plate on your dog sled?

ON and NB have the most francos other than QC. I can't stand Canadians that can't speak English.

>I can't stand Canadians that can't speak English.
How about natives who still speak their original languages? The less English they know, the more trouble they stay out of.

Canadians that can't/won't speak english should be shot.

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

has there been one thread in the last six months where you haven't posted this

SK master province.
I'm bilingual though

Is there any point to getting an AR when so many notARs exist?

>Is there any point to getting [gun]
why do people keep asking this fucking question

Autism and nobody wants to make a wrong purchase.

>redbubble
nein

Attached: 1494131462385.png (880x1128, 266K)

im sweating

Attached: Capture.png (962x651, 531K)

>by an intrepid employee

Intrepid is fucking right, holy shit

Attached: mfw k.jpg (306x305, 26K)

neat

It's a good start

It's what they told me too. I called my MP and all of a sudden the machine was fixed and they sent it to me.. Really makes you dink

Fuck you nigger Canada every nigger Canadian whore deserves to be raped to death by niggers in front of their nigger families and sacrificed to nigger god because you're fucking nigger shits who love nigger Gucci and nigger SKS fuck you stupid syrup fucking niggers you beaver raping shit nigger faggots

>presumably T*rk made benelli m4 clones
>$900
>literally no info on who made them

Attached: 1502557890225.gif (872x632, 170K)

Nice.
But
>OH NO NO NO NO NO

Hopefully yours was heat treated kek

what's the progress on scars/f90s?

Attached: WMLx-1_3.jpg (1784x512, 76K)

Never ever

Attached: 547356734725467521.png (621x702, 85K)

for me, its the mcchicken. the best fast food sandwich.

How does ATT paperwork work for transport to and from a gun range?

If my RPAL sates that I have transport conditions attached, is that all I need to take any restricted I own to my friends licensed range (im not a member of it), or do I need to get another piece of paperwork filled out?