Y'all ready for the standoff between the us military and Iran tomarrow over the straight s of Hormuz and potential...

Y'all ready for the standoff between the us military and Iran tomarrow over the straight s of Hormuz and potential start of the US-Iran war?

Attached: 1551969216799.gif (200x200, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1w96HhZFEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

That kid threw a fit and killed himself infront of his entire class. TV was whack back in the day
>Y'all ready for the standoff between the us military and Iran tomarrow over the straight s of Hormuz and potential start of the US-Iran war?
Why would this happen?

>more desert country shit
No.

Trump wants to blockade Iranian oil shipments through the Persian gulf, Iran may block everyone's oil shipments in response. This could lead to war, its going to happen on May 2nd.

Cool

I'll believe it when I see it.

DAMN. blast of nostalgia. i remember nothing about the context but this particular moment just came back to me so hard, i must have been freaked out about my boy being dead

Someone was being a cunt and he was being ignored so he took the rational course of action and killed himself. Predictive programming?

They were visiting Pluto, if I remember right.

all it takes for us would be a facebook ad with zyklonburgh saying 'Iran bad, Saudis good'. It's 9/11 tier but worse. I don't get how this is still happening(dont answer this).

Attached: confused-computer-17350886.jpg (800x533, 35K)

>No carrier in the region
Ain't gonna be no war, son.
From what I remember from childhood, while the ginger exposed himself to cold vacuum, he wasn't exposed long enough to actually die (though resuscitation would be touch-and-go for a while).
Also, the rich girl was focusing way too much on collecting shiny detritus from around the solar system and not bearing a second of consideration for literally anything else, especially the issue of the bus potentially being loaded to capacity; eg. "there is no more space left to haul your collectibles without leaving somebody behind".

>implying Trump won't pussy out and look terrible in the process

youtube.com/watch?v=P1w96HhZFEk

No carrier, no war, dumbass.

Just remember that Trump is in charge and he has John Bolton advising him.

I stand by it, the US going full retard is still on the table.

Bay of Pigs v2

John Bolton would make sure there were at least 2 CVNs in strike range before giving the go ahead. He's crazy, and he really fucking hates Iran, but he does have a basic understanding of military matters.

Not gonna be a war

Yeah, but trump probably expects Iran to just roll over.

Why are ex-Bush cabinet members such pain in the asses

They are part of a secret fraternity that wishes to manipulate wars to spill blood for their deity

unironically, it sure seems like it

>when the tithes of foreign blood are filled the hierophant-generals of the Pentagon Below will invoke the sacred mysteries and anoint the corpse saint Ronnie Raygun with holy crude, upon which he will be reborn as Ray-Gun McCool the First, Emperor Eternal of the Holy American Empire, Inc., and hold sway among the lobbyist courtiers of his terrible and maddened court

oy vey

Attached: 1537211714931.jpg (960x750, 118K)

>standing next to that 'man'
also, wasnt he about to get outted and thrown in jail?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>No carriers nearby

Attached: 01-05-2019_CV_Locations_Mediterranean.png (996x1174, 118K)

>Ya'll ready to die for israel so it can expand its borders some more?

>potential US Iran war
We declared war on them literal weeks ago you fucking moron.

>Designate IRGC as a terrorist group
>Declare war
There’s a difference, user. One may lead to the other, though.
Also,
>1950+69
>Actually bothering to declare war

I remember Moby (yes, the bald electronica dude with glasses) claiming he had friends in the CIA who told him Trump was going to start a war with Iran.

I thought it was just an irl shitpost. It probably is. If it happens though, I won't know whether to giggle or cry

I hope this starts a world war and the USA looses territory to Mexico, UK, Israel, Canada and France.

Yes.

Attached: bolton lensflare.jpg (223x256, 37K)

Nah, the next world war will be the US and all of those countries skullfucking some middle eastern failed state that didn't fall in line

Whoops meant for you

Soon to be Lord Bolton, warden of the gulf

War between sand niglets and 32℅ hektors. Can't wait, don't forget to throw some nukes will ya ?

He said that if he were to get reelected he would annex the west bank, and he did get reelected.

Isn't Iran's economy mostly built on energy production though? If they stop shipments, they lose about half of their income. I doubt they would do it.

They have to realize that The US and EU have had their fingers on the trigger since at least the late 60's, "wishing a motherfucker would" Oil production is the only reason they haven't been blown to smithereens. As crazy as the Iranian govt. Is, are they suicidal? I don't think so. At the bare minimum, I don't think they would risk their bread and butter.

I could be wrong. But that strategy doesn't seem likely.

You misunderstand. Trump wants to stop all Iranial oil shipments to everyone, and Iran in response may stop everyone else's oil shipments from places like Kuwait. Closing the straights to everyone.

kek