Hey Jow Forums I want to start a Militia With some friends of mine and we have been looking into different weapons and...

Hey Jow Forums I want to start a Militia With some friends of mine and we have been looking into different weapons and uniforms that we can use for the group and we wanna know what would be the best loadout for our group.

Attached: 40919b9074bdff5b9f1901fe164f4735.png (464x640, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.org/mil/doc/How_to_Start_&_Train_a_Militia_Unit--PM_8--94.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't have to capitalize the k.
Ammo commonality and parts is pretty good on logistics.

We are looking for simple 5.56 guns and maybe some small Caliber weapons currently. Any Advice On Uniforms?

depends where you guys are operating

Attached: camomap.jpg (288x175, 10K)

>simple 5.56 guns
Mil-spec AR-15's

>uniforms
surplus camo in a pattern that's close to your surrounding environment, just throw some patches on there

nice tiny pic that no one can read

Were Operating in the Middle of the U.S, im not going to say what state were working in. So can you expand that image?

sorry bros

Attached: camomap2.jpg (732x446, 256K)

May as well call your friendly local Field Office and invite someone from there to your meetings. After all, why waste taxpayers money on them going into the trouble of infiltrating your little minyan?

Are there any Alternatives to 5.56 that is reliable? Some of my members are looking for cheaper alternatives.

Multi-cam I guess

>Any Advice On Uniforms?
Sequined jockstraps and ostrich feathers. Maybe leather bras with the nipples cut out.

Faggot.

>slime green on the tip of America's penis is the best camo

Hmmm...

5.56 is kind of the cheapest around. You can find M193 everywhere.

Thanks, Mate

I guess you could go with a bolt action rifle or something? You can build a pretty good AR for $700, less than that if you go for a full PSA gun.

Duh.

So...Missouri. got it.

Is anyone here apart of a current Malitia? I want some advice on how to run one effectively.

>looking for cheaper alternatives.

7.62x39 can be marginally cheaper if you're using surplus ammo, but not by a whole lot. You can get steel case 5.56 for just a little bit more than surp 7.62x39, and you have the advantage of every law enforcement, government, and military agency carrying rifles that also shoot 5.56. 5.56 is the best.

Thanks, man, any Ar-15 works right? Do I need to buy alternative 5.56 weapons?

What is the purpose of your militia?
>Improve our collective fitness, gunfighting and survivalist skills.
AR-15 variant, airsoft chestrig to hold mags, whatever clothes you do not care to tear/dirty, gym membership.
>Defend the country in case of invasion/civil war
AR-15 variant, multicam or any other .mil camo, chest-rig made for firearm mags, frag helmet and frag vest.
>Operator LARP
AR-15 variant, whatever else you can afford.

Attached: 1555659768337.jpg (700x933, 89K)

Nah, just get AR-15s, part commonality in the US is absurd. You don't need anything fancy. Ruger's AR-556s and the S&W M&P sports are good entry level guns.

No reason to get anything other than an AR for 5.56. Might add some .308 durr rifles for "sniping".

With our Militia, we want to create a party that is prepared for civil unrest, and survivalist skills. Thanks for the info btw.

The M&P isn't fully mil-spec though is it?

funny how the m&p was more reliable than my issue rifle, so who cares about "muh mil spec" just cause it's mil spec, doesn't mean it'll work, if more so it's more prone to fucking up. Ruger and M&P AR's are great rifles, they're specially great for people who don't want to spend a shit ton of fuck money, but still want some thing reliable to defend themselves with.

I know im going to sound like an absolute Tard but is .22 a good option? I have plenty of .22 LR and just basic .22 from Family Inheritance.

I think it has the civilian bolt carrier and probably the commercial stock but that's not that important in my opinion because they are still reliable. But you could look at other models if milspec is important to you. If you're able to purchase online, I've had good luck with my cheap Radical Firearms upper and it's all milspec.

I just know that my buddy unknowingly bought a non-mil-spec AR and then several years later when he wanted to swap his plastic handguards out for a rail system then he couldn't find a rail to fit his upper and his upper wouldn't even fit in the damn vise block. If you want parts commonality and guns that can all share parts and be worked on with the same tools then it's better to buy mil-spec.

So what secondary handgun would you recommend?

I'd suggest something in 9mm. Glock 19 or Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 are both good choices.

For a militia type application? No user. Militia implies community defense. You will not effectively defend your community with .22lr.

Thanks, user

Will do, thanks mate

No problem. Seconday pistols aren't as big of a deal to share parts commonality as your main rifles but if you're all at least shooting the same caliber then you can go together and buy ammo in bulk 1000 rounds or more at a time and save money.

Pick a caliber and mag type and stick to it.

Otherwise, fuckin do whatever. Camo isn't nearly as effective as people like to think it is, it really only matters for IFF and if you're matching to greenery or arid, and if the pattern sufficiently breaks up the human profile. Baggy cuts can make this even better.

Understood.

Copy that

>Any Advice On Uniforms?
Carhartt pants in either gray, sage green, or tan. Short and long sleeve Carhartt tee shirts to match, Carhartt hoody in not the same color but one of the 3 I listed. Hit the pants and tee shirts with random blotches of black, gray, tan, green, and cream colored acrylic latex housepaint. Make them look like your painting clothes. It should only be apparent as a uniform when you’re together in a group.

For load bearing gear, start with heavy duty carpenters tool belts. The kind that have attached suspenders. Do some mods to the pouches so they’re more compatible with what you’ll be doing. Btw, get the belts that have the nylon pouches. Leather will suck the first time it gets wet. Pouch mods could be things like velcroed drop in dividers so larger pouches turn into mag carriers, and so on. Figure out a standard battlebelt configuration, maybe something like-
6 mags
IFAK
Gun cleaning and repair kit
Multitool
Fixed blade knife
Dump pouch
Survival gear- space blanket, fire starters, signalling mirror, rape whistle, some hard candy, and the like.

That’s probably just about all that can reasonably fit on a battle belt without becoming unwieldy or looking autistic. Additional gear and a hydration bladder would go in a daypack. Something that looks like it would blend in on a jobsite, and sturdy. That would carry a home made mre disguised as lunch, spare socks, spare battery pack for your phone, gloves, eyepro, ear plugs, 50 feet of 550 cord, plus whatever other odd bits seem appropriate. This plus the battlebelt would work as a 24 hour pack, to give you an idea. I forgot to mention headgear- ballcap stays with the belt, boonie hat (not in camo) in the pack.

The idea is for this stuff to look like work gear. It can stay in your vehicle, with the Carhartts. All you need to add are primary and secondary weapons, mags, and boxes of additional ammo.

Continued-

>The idea is for this stuff to look like work gear.
did you know it's not illegal to start a militia?

>I want to start a Militia
Who the fuck voted for you? Who the fuck voted for you to gather yourselves into an armed body? Who the fuck voted for established standards and practices? Without these things you are nothing but an armed street gang. Fuck off.

Attached: minutemen.png (667x317, 410K)

> Without these things you are nothing but an armed street gang.
Mad about Iraqis kicking your ass, army boy?

Attached: atfniggers.jpg (2338x1700, 475K)

have sex

Post guns and a timestamp

Attached: IMG_4719.png (700x700, 432K)

-continued

The most important thing is, community engagement. Somebody has a house fire, you guys show up, put on the Carhartts, and take the lead on cleanup. Get people used to seeing you working together, and helping out the community. For that matter, it wouldn’t hurt for you guys to join your local VFD. You get a lot of useful skills, a fuckton of practice working as a team, practice working in a high stress/high stakes environment, and a lot of high viz good PR.

Being a militia doesn’t mean you get to wear camo with your beer buddies and compare ammo hoards. It means you’re a visible and productive positive factor in your community. If people aren’t turning to you in a crisis, you’re doing it wrong. When the time does come to arm up, you want people supporting you, not calling you in as suspicious characters. Oh, and you will need to keep up on your shooting skills, too.

Bend over

Sexy maid outfits

Yes, I’m fully aware of that. Read my follow-on post. Doing it my way makes it a lot easier to integrate into the community whose support is critical to your militia. Do you want your neighbors looking at you like a bunch of armed weirdos, or do you want them to think of you as the first place they turn when there’s trouble? What’s the stated purpose of your militia? If you’re not formed to protect and support your community, you’re not a militia. It’s hard to effectively protect and support a community that looks at you as dangerous freaks to be avoided and reported at every opportunity.

Standard Rifles: S&W M&P 15s or Ruger AR556s
Handguns: Glock 17s or 19s
Long range rifles (not really that important): Remington 700s or any other deer rifle, just make sure they share ammo.
Shotguns (again, not really that important): Mossberg 500s or Remington 870s in 12ga
Just get multicam clothing of some kind for the best all-rounder, whether you want Gucci brands like Crye, or just Chink clones doesn't really matter, other than that the expensive ones will last longer. You may want different camo patterns depending on where you live; if woodland, then MARPAT, flecktarn and M81 woodland are all good options, if desert, then desert MARPAT, 3-color desert, or multicam again are all good, just do some research on it.
Also buy lots of ammunition and magazines and most importantly train, train, train. When you're done training, train some more, then some more after that. Training is probably the most important part of it.

>>pics4ants

Attached: 1555087308572.png (2671x1383, 3.81M)

Thank you user thats a much more legible map with a passable map legend

>camo with red on lake erie

Attached: IKEpFDC.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>Some of my members are looking for cheaper alternatives
Drop them. Quality is important when it comes to gear. If they want to cheap out, it's not just on them, it's on the entire team. You are all relying on everyones gear. Some people cheaping out makes them a weak link.

>Who the fuck voted for you? Who the fuck voted for you to gather yourselves into an armed body?

Nobody. Believe it or not, it's possible to do things without the approval of the local longhouse mammies.

You already fucked yourselves by posting here. Welcome to the list

>US Government giving a shit about a bunch of larpers trying to form a militia

Attached: 1434831458822.png (1059x638, 229K)

Remember that you need strong leaders and a chain of command. Subordinates must obey the leaders for group cohesion to be maintained.

And after all this time thinking you were based, you've shown yourself to be just another faggot.

Attached: 1556402718971.png (600x629, 358K)

Rifle:AR-15
Handgun: Glock brand Glock Variant
Shotgun: Mossberg something
Bolt-Gun: Something good in 308
(Chosen based on availability, price, and quality, wouldn't go much crazier than this unless you're trying to hardcore larp)

Clothing: Whatever you can afford that is durable, and buy Airshit tacticool stuff to be cheaper.

Recommend a gym membership and decent research into getting fit/surviving innawoods. Also basic medical research, and some off grid living research.

Tripcodes were a mistake

constitution.org/mil/doc/How_to_Start_&_Train_a_Militia_Unit--PM_8--94.pdf
why not start with airsoft gun? it's cheaper and you can shoot each other in the dick in training

at least neck beard take all the money

wholesome and based

No semi auto AR is milspec. Get a SOLGW with a good gas set up.

the schizophrenia really is contagious on this site.

the issue is that everyone who WANTS to be in a militia cares more about shooting the government than they do actually helping their community.

Good discipline is important, but keep it simple. Flogging for brawlers, strangling for thieves, crucifixion for deserters.

>not dressing entirely in red and wielding an SKS to confuse the invading leaf hordes

>community
its full of niggers and mexicans no wonder the want to blast some fed nigger lovers

>uniforms
>loadouts

Either stop being retarded or stop baiting us, glownigger. If you're forming a militia, you use signs and countersigns to identify, not uniforms. "Loadouts" should be individual choice with an emphasis on parts and ammunition commonality.

A group of faggots in knock off fatigues and plate carriers in matching coyote tan with a flashy morale patch attracts attention from feds. A group of dudes dressed like normal people with ARs having a range day is par for the course. Do not attract attention. Go on hiking trips. Camp together. Havd range days. Appear fucking normal and imply you all just have a mutual interest in outdoorsmanship.

Additionally, to reply to the specific idea of being a contributing and helpful part of your community, there are two things to consider:

>no one trusts "militias". People see you as a nutcase as soon as you say that's what you are. Being a helpful amd contributing member of the community should ALWAYS be kept separate from that concept. Be a good samaritan and pillar of the community openly, but don't EVER tie it to militia membership.
>openly stating that you are a part of a well armed, well supplied, and skilled group makes you a target both to glowniggers and opportunists. The first rule of prepping applies here: don't EVER let anyone outside of your immediate group know what you have.

>5.56
>cheaper
Wew

Yet another tripfag outs himself as a raging faggot

Have they considered red ryders? They take a pretty cheap round.

mosin nagants and phone books

I don't know who is Jewing who anymore. The glowing is too much.

>le glow, hehe XD le doggo

Horse dildos from bad dragon. You don't capitalize the k, spook.

>the only point of a militia is to fight the government

this is why people think militias are only full of crazy people

>Be a good samaritan and pillar of the community openly, but don't EVER tie it to militia membership.

I’m
I neglected to sufficiently reinforce the points you brought up. The main reason I suggest Carhartts and workbelts is, they’re functional for both militia activities and for community engagement projects. It doesn’t hurt for the community to see you working as a team, doing public works. I didn’t think I needed to mention that the weapons stay out of sight while you’re clearing brush in the park or planting trees in front of the library. If anybody comments on your uniformity, explain that you’re The Sons of Martha, a community engagement organization. Then hand them a flyer with the Kipling poem printed on it. That gives you all the cover story you need to fend off the opportunists. It has a vaguely religious air about it, that’ll keep a lot of the Lefties away while simultaneously appealing to people who were brought up with a Lutheran ethic- the exact types you want to recruit.

Never, ever mention militia while talking about your organization. You can be a militia, or you can brag about it. You’re not going to do both. I disagree with your contention that doing good work in the community should be separate from your militia membership. Those people need to see you as a group, doing good things. Then, when time comes for militia stuff, they won’t be shocked and dismayed that you all are armed.

i think it would be easier if they just had t-shirts desu. they don't have to dress like bob the builder.

Carhartt tee shirts are tee shirts. They tend to be durable as hell. Uniform items could be any brand of workwear, really. The idea being, you want clothing that is relatively durable and comfortable while also being somewhat uniform in appearance. Avoid milsurp camo like the plague, because it looks autistic as hell while simultaneously alienating the normies. That’s the fatal mistake that virtually every US militia makes- they think and act like they’re behind enemy lines, that it’s them against everybody else. That mindset alone makes them technically not a militia. Small wonder every alphabet agency in the country dedicates resources to infiltrating and tracking militias- they’re all a lot more like street gangs than they are proper militias.

The people in the community are going to be a lot more comfortable with Bob the Builder than they are with GI Joe the operator. Especially when Bob always seems to be helping out somewhere, while Joe seems to spend most of his time practicing disturbing looking shit at the range.

>only crazy people fight government
You deserve castration, faggot.

I don't guess keeping a 22lr would be bad for extended excursions for hunting purposes. Bag a few rabbits and eat for the night

yikes

There is only one option

Attached: IMG_20190430_073423.jpg (4160x3120, 2.35M)

Based and 1776pilled

Im back wtf is this

Hey bro OP here
Thanks for the Solid Advice, I want to be a good influence on the community, and ill take your advice.

Attached: file-photo-provisional-ira-members-leafletting-and-electioneering-for-sinn-fein-report-findsa-britis (390x285, 36K)

>Jow Forums

Hey Mr. Lawman, you hanging in there ok?

Attached: 1508277897813.gif (283x153, 1.12M)

Attached: glowingone.jpg (474x338, 29K)

Ar15s

Meme guns and track suits

SDF browns with flecktarn pants

Why are half of them German?

You guys should name yourself Marky Mark and the Operator bunch.

I am going to post this image everytime you open your useless mouth again. Faggot.

Attached: BootlickerPhil.png (1813x163, 55K)

Have you considered that he’s just a new fag that found this site by googling “how to start a militia”?