How would you stop him?

How would you stop him?

Attached: ned-kelly-armor.jpg (900x552, 123K)

Legs

Remove his limbs

Attached: big_1442852719_image.jpg (1280x755, 222K)

Rape his woman folk.

Attached: 00B388D1-7CB4-48B6-A727-AD950F949365.jpg (649x536, 45K)

emus

Join him and crush centapieds

try and tackle him,

hunting dogs. tie him up with like 20 dogs biting at him and incapacitating him while you fill him with lead

Pitfall trap
>Help, I've fallen and I can't get up

I got a plan, but I need a blonde wig, lipstick, makeup, a pair of pantyhose, and a red cocktail dress.

This

I WILL ENDURE A THOUSAND DEATHS BEFORE I YIELD

Unironically molotov cocktail

Isn’t that why he started his whole crime thing? Like, a cop tried to rape his sister or something, so he killed him and it spiraled out of control.

I don't recall any actual rapes occurring, but the first charge against old mate Ned was for beating the fuck out of a cop who was harassing his mum.
The man is truly a national hero, Melbournes state library has an entire floor dedicated to him and his exploits.

Fucking Aussie niggers and their fucking nigger continent and their nigger accents stupid fucking niggers should kill themselves and their nigger children fuck that nigger country

That's your plan for everything.

Yeah, he seems like he was a good enough guy that got fucked by law enforcement. Apparently the people loved him, and would shelter him and his gang whenever they needed to hide.

t.muzzie

But Aussie chicks have a great accent.
“Oi lad, fancy a root up me bum?”

australian women are the fucking worst, yeah the accent makes things cute for a little while but it's all a smokescreen to distract you from how psycho the all are

>T. American General

based and nedpilled