Which cartridge would you choose if you were going on a camping trip and knew there was a strong chance you'd encounter...

Which cartridge would you choose if you were going on a camping trip and knew there was a strong chance you'd encounter a Bigfoot? While you're not sure if the Bigfoot is hostile or not, you'd like to be prepared.

For me it's the 45-70 in a nice hollow point. I'd carry the Winchester 1886 lever rifle.

Attached: bigfoot.jpg (1400x840, 217K)

>For me it's the 45-70 in a nice hollow point. I'd carry the Winchester 1886 lever rifle.

ehhh, I'll take my handloaded .45-70's using Hornady 325gr FTX bullets traveling at over 2k FPS over some weak ass off-the-shelf hollow points traveling 1450 FPS

Sasquatches are your friends, not enemies.

This
>But if I angered him I would take my PTR, 20 shots of 308 should be good enough

This thing, I guess. I figure .308 would do the job just fine and the CQB is nice and handy.

Attached: M1A.jpg (800x533, 196K)

You say that until he's ripped your head off and wearing your hands and ears like a Vietnam veteran.

>The ear thing
That only happened one time, and for all we know, the human started it. Sasquatches don't even taste good, so people should leave them alone.

>bush rounds really fuck shit up
why i stopped using them

You're not fooling anyone, sassy

Bigfoot is harmless unless you fuck with him.

7.62x39 because fuck camping with a full load of .308

10mm.

Attached: DSCN1723 (2).jpg (2159x929, 1012K)

t. Sasquatch

Attached: sasquatch-w-computer.jpg (259x371, 65K)

>Bigfoot that may be angry
Saiga loaded with 12g HE.

Attached: 12.gif (444x250, 649K)

.22lr is all you need, shot placement is key you see

is this the dude that made the footprints the pajeets found?

No, it was actually Pakistani special forces, dressed in yeti costumes as a psy-op. Luckily, the brave Brahmin did the needful and removed kebab. The yeti story is just India being merciful and allowing Pak to save face.

.270 winchester takes good care of nigger ape men they fuck the nigger free first remember to keep it fucking clean of the niggers before they rape earth's purity like they did your nigger daughters brainwashed by nigger ariana grande and turned into nigger slaves for nigger lord stupid fucking ape niggers stay out of no nigger forest

Fuck it. I was starting to get annoyed, but now I think it’s growing on me.

I don't need to worry about cartridge size
I mean, seriously, what chance does a Bigfoot have against a werewolf?

Fake and gay

>7 1/2 foot tall chimpanzee
>Friend

>what chance does a Bigfoot have against a werewolf?
>a werewolf

Fuck werewolves. They couldn’t beat Sasquatches even if they wanted to. Besides, the last time it happened, it was clearly the wolve’s faults. Anyone who claims otherwise is a wolfnik shill.

Not fooling me, Squashy. I could smell you from miles away.

you cant kill them and if you shoot at them they will rip you in half....Happens all the time.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1600, 424K)

>.45 government
>taste the rainbow. Shoot the rainbow.
The modern version is.458 SOCOM

>happens all the time
That was like, 3 times, at most. Humans probably deserved it, too.

day of the rope soon for bigfoots(bigfeet?)
either way they are getting toasted like red dead undead, fuckin hairy faggots.

Try it, bitch. See what happens.

you hairy ass queer. ill fuck your bigfeet slut wife then make her suck her own hairy cunt juice off of my dick, and then i'll post the video on r/fuckbigfoot

t. hairless smallfoot cuck

A 1911 and an AR 10.

I'd take either my CMMG anvil in 458 socom with underwood extreme penetrators, or Benelli M4 with Brenneke slugs.

45-70 levergat is not a bad choice either. double rifle in 375 H&H would be good too.

*siiiiiip*
30-06 kiddo

I don't care if he's hostile or not; if I'm the first one to present hard evidence of Bigfoot instead of some bitch-ass camcorder footage I'll be rich enough to stop reloading .44 Mag and just shoot factory ammo all the time.

Fuck that, I'm taking a god damn 12 gauge deer slug

Attached: 1552532408349.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

>shoots 200 fps slower than modern .45-70 using modern loads

10mm auto handgun

A rifle in real fucking nato

What's the sasquatch take on the JQ?

Attached: acvQx0e.jpg (720x1443, 244K)

Werewolfs are way less badass then I thought. Shot one with my 500 magnum the other week.

One shot and It just leaned up against a tree and died. Maybe my hunting ammo counts as a cross or something?

Attached: 325gr-500-xtreme-penetrator-bullet-lehigh-defense-sku-07500325SP.jpg (2000x2000, 220K)

As long as that 1911 is in 10mm this is a good loadout

It's a 7 1/2 ft tall lanky autist with fur. Think you'll be alright unless you pull some Jack Link's bullshit.

the 1911 isn't for Bigfoot, it's for you if the AR doesn't stop him

>Lanky
If they exist, they're anything but lanky judging by reported proportions. Picture a gorilla that happens to be bipedal, or a sized-up Paranthropus robustus.

Why is hulk Hogan saying heil Hitler?

.22lr
>Bullet will bounce around inside Harry Henderson, turning his insides to liquid.

Ur fucked there obviously interdimensional/ paranormal

Listen to Sasquatch Chronicles podcast

why would you want to shoot this lovable guy?

Attached: 4483544250_6c7db3772c_o.jpg (520x286, 80K)

>It's a 7 1/2 ft tall lanky autist with fur
Try a 7 1/2 ft tall jacked autist that can pick up boulders and throw them like you would a medicine ball. The thing lives on a diet of nuts, fruit, whatever it can catch, and is built like a brick shithouse if the eye witness reports are to be believed.

>Think you'll be alright unless you pull some Jack Link's bullshit.
If it exists, its a primate. Primates are territorial and will snap if you look at them with the wrong facial expression, just like autists. Only this one has been saying its prayers, eating its vitamins, and pumping iron in the forest to get ready to fuck someone up. Healthy respect, but its not some forrest hippy.

If they exist then how come no market hunters or fur trappers or frontiersmen ever caught or killed a Sasquatch?

>Try a 7 1/2 ft tall jacked autist that can pick up boulders and throw them like you would a medicine ball. The thing lives on a diet of nuts, fruit, whatever it can catch, and is built like a brick shithouse if the eye witness reports are to be believed.
turns out bigfoot was Jow Forums's boyfriend all along

Attached: Scooby-NoFace-02-Unmasked.jpg (708x540, 31K)

Attached: 164278_ae222881364a0e153aeb36221ae6ca20[1].png (426x493, 306K)

I don't think a gun will do you any good, they're usually not alone and you'll only piss it off if you even point a gun at one. You have better chances trying to get the fuck out. If you somehow manage to kill one, the other will just dismember you while you're still alive and scatter your body across three acres.
You're going to need a team, assuming you can even kill these things.

It's hard to kill something that doesn't exist.