Remember, it's not worth ending a human life over inanimate objects. Just let the thiefs take whatever they want...

Remember, it's not worth ending a human life over inanimate objects. Just let the thiefs take whatever they want. Your TV can be replaced but someones child cannot.
>:
>^
>)

Attached: 1541096559253.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/12/11/that-was-typo-the-median-net-worth-black-bostonians-really/ze5kxC1jJelx24M3pugFFN/story.html
twitter.com/Abramjee/status/951028859499155456
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
archive.org/details/youtube-8XnQN9Jjh2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont hate niggers
I just have a very hard time tolerating them

Fuck them children.

Attached: All of them.jpg (500x628, 106K)

Niggers are worth less than a TV. No, literally:
www2.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/12/11/that-was-typo-the-median-net-worth-black-bostonians-really/ze5kxC1jJelx24M3pugFFN/story.html

Agreed senpai

Attached: brady1.jpg (640x360, 42K)

>Murders a woman and her child over a fucking TV
We need to bring back Spanish Inquisition-era torture and execution

Attached: 1499119083685.png (680x843, 402K)

The pack of niggers killed the mother and her kid too? Jesus Christ, they really aren't human

it's time to replace pope

Attached: oegprepb7fb11.png (684x940, 32K)

dad was shot in the head too.

Hopefully they were liberal faggots.

Attached: Zimmerman Encounters 2.jpg (1406x488, 130K)

>Remember, it's not worth ending a human life over inanimate objects. Just let the thiefs take whatever they want. Your TV can be replaced but someones child cannot.
Have you watched that clip? How on earth can you draw such a conclusion when they all ran away yet they still got killed.

Better lesson is that you should be armed and kill intruders because even if you let them take whatever they want, they will still kill you.

Attached: 1546470471843.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

Okay but like...No.
How am i supposed to know it's just a robbery?

If you can afford a big screen tv you can afford another one.

>If you can afford one wife and kid, you can afford another one.
ftfy

Attached: 1544962181757.jpg (1369x1183, 338K)

twitter.com/Abramjee/status/951028859499155456

He's being facetious and is taking an intentionally provocative position that contrasts with the conclusion one might make after watching the attached video clip. This is done, of course, to let the viewer think, "well obviously, the view presented by this strawman is the opposite of correct."

He was obviously being sarcastic user

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Based retard

> .50 African Eliminator

Attached: 1466222906216.png (189x292, 99K)

Jesus Christ help me I can't watch this video. OP's was bad enough. There's a kid on the sofa and a mom at home. What the fuck.

Why do poorfags commit so many crimes.

>poorfags

>poorfags

Attached: 1554656124170_0.jpg (1754x562, 123K)

>Why do niggers commit so many crimes

Attached: Meanwhile in Africa.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

The next nigger I see I'm putting in the ground dead serious

>poorfags

Attached: 1532992690500.png (400x441, 268K)

Attached: 1556561916660.jpg (960x480, 30K)

No joke I'm about to curb stomp a nigger

Attached: 1551323840022.webm (456x340, 459K)

>it's not worth ending a human life over inanimate objects
Yes it is

What am I actually looking at and where is the link to the news story?

>destroy tv in the process of taking it

Attached: CalculatingPlainAchillestang-max-1mb.gif (300x169, 753K)

This could be your wife and kids. Remember to arm and train your family.

And around blacks never relax

Lol

I truly hate niggers. I was raised by a really delusional liberal family and I ate up all that "diversity is our strength," "multiculturalism is the future" horseshit for the first 18 years of my life. Things started to change after I moved out, got a job, and had to live in a shitty area and associate with these people on a day to day basis. Now I hate them, I loathe them, I can't even conjure up words for just how much hatred in my heart I have for niggers. If I was dying in excruciating pain from lung cancer and a nigger had the cure, I would spit my last breath at him for hatred's sake. I can watch those videos of children in Africa being lined up and set on fire for one retarded reason or another and I feel absolutely nothing, not a shred of sympathy or compassion. I view it the same way I view a cloud of mosquitoes that are getting sprayed with insecticide.

Niggers have burned a hole in my heart that can never be filled. I will never forgive them for this. They robbed me of my innocence, of my political ideologies, of my hope for a better world. The blinders are off and I know now that we will never have our better world while these parasites cling to us and suck the blood from the hard-working white man. Burn them. Burn them all. Make orphans of their children, and then make their children into fuel for the fires. Until the day I die, I will shout my motto from the rooftops:

All Fucking Niggers Must Fucking Hang.

>Worldstarhiphop.com

Jesus...Does negros using this a their shitty hip-hop "music" video?

look at these proud nubian sons of obama. masterful craftsmen and entrepreneurs well on their way to a prosperous home decorating business with this bit of practice. shame on the lot of you.

>Your TV can be replaced but someones child cannot.
That's why you don't hesitate to shoot someone carrying off your TV. Even if it overpenetrates and wrecks your TV. If you let them go now, next time they could be taking someone's child.

If you do go after a thug or ghetto one and don’t go unarmed

Its from an upcoming movie, "just like us" written and directed by brie larson.

>still taking it
We"ve all been there user.

absolutely based

Attached: 1473803800003.jpg (640x640, 117K)

solid fucking mounting job

Attached: h8ta5h93yu111.jpg (400x368, 16K)

Attached: crime.jpg (616x5370, 1.06M)

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST HANG

Attached: just_niggin.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

sure is /pol in here..........

>"diversity is our strength," "multiculturalism is the future" horseshit

Attached: race_reality.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

stfu nigger I want to see you dead

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: 1556664810620.png (962x751, 1.09M)

>"diversity is our strength," "multiculturalism is the future" horseshit
It's a tool to dumb down the other races and make one easily controllable goblin sheep slave planet.

Attached: genetic_map.png (572x532, 123K)

Attached: diversity.jpg (643x792, 150K)

>Calling out niggers on their shit is Jow Forums
Everyone can hate niggers. We aren't saying the Jews are interdimensional pedophiles that suck children blood for immortality and control the governments. Fuck off, you arent welcome here and we will everything to make you feel like shit and ruin your shitty day, faggot.

Attached: 4 colors.jpg (313x339, 37K)

you would have committed suicide during the reign of /b/

Hey guys what's going on in this thre-... Oh it's pic related. I'll leave you to it then.

Attached: 1527202399938.gif (500x250, 195K)

hey JIDF

Attached: gaslighting.jpg (530x590, 113K)

Fuck off kike Jow Forums has always been redpilled on the negroid question..

not in the same sense we are, certainly

Attached: murder rates.jpg (695x850, 137K)

I spent my life to acquire what little I have and and (you) aren't going to take it without a fight. I will kill you over having to give up my sony walkman.

Attached: walkmoin.jpg (1200x675, 55K)

I support blacks, they're killing the most blacks

Jow Forums sure is right

Fuck off schizo. Go shoot up a synagogue in the name of Pewdiepie, as if that helps anyone's cause.

Hey leftypol

(licks lips) Dass a nice walkmin, boy

Yeah but they are though.

Attached: emsd0nqvvi121.png (1748x2480, 1.4M)

Thank you for these. I save them. Here, have one I collected.

Attached: 1534995933550.jpg (526x470, 83K)

T-thanks... (crosses street)

>Fuck off schizo
Hey JIDF. I wish we had flags here.

Attached: JIDF schizo.png (2710x2267, 1.1M)

what's JIDF

Jehovah's Internet Defence Force

Here's a challenge: name any other website started by a black.

a group the creators, owners and mods of 4channel, 8ch, reddit and facebook belong to.

Attached: yv37l5ijbncnabpnw0an.png (800x405, 418K)

Jew shill organizations that patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion/promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Psyops by jews work to flood social media with jew agenda propaganda. They range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>How acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles_z.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

you know, its really fucked up, but really funny at the same time that you've gone nuts from browsing this site too much

watch

Attached: gaslight app.jpg (895x570, 107K)

At least it's not genetic, rabbi :)

Attached: jews schiz.png (901x373, 29K)

>It's a verifiable statistical fact that blacks commit infinitely more crime than nearly every other race combine despite being less than a quarter of the population
>People still try to pretend anyone who calls out blacks for their shit is Jow Forums
You can scream that there isn't a problem until you're blue in the face but anyone who bothers looking is gonna see somethings fucky.

Attached: 1467056136438.png (558x744, 428K)

She's kind of cute though...

>Bring back Spanish Inquisition-era torture
What would be modern day torture? Making them eat thermite or something?

Attached: 1556058136658.jpg (1024x547, 61K)

oy vey you caught me im a jew. stop subverting our efforts too destroy the white race you are too intelligent and have figured out our grand plan. we are god's chosen people don't you know goy

Just stop.

Attached: JIDF psyops.jpg (1535x2011, 636K)

>Mega x-ray rooms where you get pumped with just over the lethal dose of radiation and then are left in a jail cell with no medical attention until you eventually rot from the inside out.

archive.org/details/youtube-8XnQN9Jjh2Q

I've seen this video once before, and I don't think I could ever watch it again. It's absolutely sickening.

Attached: 1556330367387.png (1474x198, 44K)

you won't see this on cnn

Attached: race budget impact.png (756x768, 131K)

But hitler wasnt voted into power, king blimp of the krauts appointed him regional manager of operations until a suitable replacement could be found.

>With a nig iron on his hip

You will when they get my manifesto, ive quoted nutnfancy quite a bit in it aswell.

Every single fucking nagger needs to be put down. Why the fuck do we tolerate them? Why do we protect them and given our fucking wealthy by the trillions and discriminate against our own? Fuck this kike shit.

Gee user, you seem to be doing an awful lot of nagging.

You don't know.
That us why you shoot any strangers that make an unwelcome violent entry.
Castle Doctrine States will rarely prosecute a homeowner from killing someone that has crossed the threshold.
Cases where there have been prosecutions are where a guy shot someone in the garage after he had set out bait and left the door open.
No duty to retreat BS here in Georgia.

>Comments are disabled for this video
game over for you goy

Attached: B1dq76ICcAExXYY.jpg (250x366, 14K)

Nice user it's compressed to shit

that was Obama and the women was the US Constitution... Never Hire a nigger for anything important like the law..it goes against their natural instincts.

Attached: 1552765109522.jpg (480x276, 18K)

>different human populations have different genetic distributions
>blacks are more likely to be poor and uneducated

It's cute when people like you talk about 'over-education', then try to use science as your ideological bitch by stretching studies to conclusions the researchers didn't derive. Do you also think that a Malamute is a different 'race' or 'subspecies' from a Pomeranian?

>let me kill some random stranger over a grievance I have with some other stranger

How does that make you any better than the 'nigger' you just watched, tormenting others just to satisfy your base urges?

Uninformed phoneposter. Open the image in a new tab and get rid of the "m" on the end of the filename. Sometimes you need to replace the "jpg" with "png", too.