That one guy that looks down the barrel of his gun to check for malfunctions

>That one guy that looks down the barrel of his gun to check for malfunctions

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

I do that tho? should I not?

Yeah bro, it's fine. It's one of the best way to check for obstructions and malfunctions.

Yeah, it's totally normal, op posted that wierd frog and I dont get it because he doesn't have the right emotion

>that one relative who asks to hold a gun and muzzle sweeps everybody while mashing the trigger

Attached: IMG_3213.jpg (945x945, 57K)

>Someone flicks a revolver closed

Attached: 123432142134231.png (620x1000, 817K)

It’s fine. Make sure to pull the trigger a few times to check for firing pin obstructions, too.

My preferred method, always pull the trigger a few times when looking down the barrel. Checking to see if the firing pin is working as should.

>he doesn't muzzlesweep them right back while dry firing

Wait. What if I have the bolt locked back so I can get some light and check for barrel irregularities?

Still bad?

>that one user that spams his frog fetish everywhere
You're the worst type of furry.

Attached: disgustmotivator.jpg (750x600, 56K)

>That one guy that looks down the barrel of his gun to check for an answer to his unending misery

We actually do that in the danish army. The looks you get from other countries on exercises is priceless

>furry
Aren’t frogs scaly?

>living with housemates that don't own guns, don't really talk about my guns so they don't know I own them
>housemates sees me cleaning one of them once and asks if he can see it
>hand it over to him, he looks it over
>other housemate walks into the room, the guy immediately turns around, aims the gun at the housemate walking in, pulls the trigger, and yells BANG while the housemate walking in falls over out of surprise
>take it back and call him a fag
>next few weeks he won't shut the fuck up about how funny it'd be if he bought a gun for "pranks", whatever that meant
thankfully he eventually seemed to get over it

really??

Go back to r3ddit, fag.

Toads are bumpy

HJV fag here. We only do that when the rifle is handed to us fresh from the armory.
The rest of the time we just check for functionality, or regular brass checks.
It's always funny to see some no-gun, or Fudd-fuck freak out.

>lock chamber open checking it clear and with a piece of business card on the bolt face look from the muzzle end in, or if the bolt can be removed for a clear view still look from the muzzle end because the chamber makes the light do funny things and the rifling is not as clear.
Me at every gun show ever, if it doesn't have a clean bore, I'm not buying unless replacing the barrel is cheap.

that's what they teach you to do in the Canadian PAL course

Oof I have a buddy who served 4 years and he fuggen did that to my revolver without even realizing that's a bad thing. Thank god it was only my taurus 85 lol.

>next few weeks he won't shut the fuck up about how funny it'd be if he bought a gun for "pranks", whatever that meant
For a country where acces to firearms is enshrined into your constitution you sure have a lot of fucking retards that know jackshit about guns or simply should have their rights stripped from them because they're barely more responsible than children.

It's because most people are not taught the importance of firearm safety and get all their firearm information from movies. It's the same thing when people go out into the wood and get mauled/killed by animals because they think everything is cute and cuddly from Disney movies

Attached: 1543499864941.png (576x576, 589K)

Well it wouldn't be like that if libshits didnt throw a shitfit back when we had hunter safety classes in high schools

Hey bud, same here.
Which district?

Shit how bad is that? Never knew that. My dad has an old three fiddy mag big iron and I do it sometimes.

>that one guy who cares

because despite the common access of firearms, most people are either not interesed, too afraid, or too retarded to understand guns. Most people don't fucking know or care about anything, take their rights for granted, and are ok with losing some or all of it because they don't know or care.

What's the problem if you checked that it's not loaded before hand? It is hard (for me at least) to see the rifling at the end all the way from the breech. Somewhat new to guns, is that a bad thing?

If you were not the last person to handle it, then fuck yes its a bad thing
always drop mag and clear the chamber, several times if you must.

Well, yes, that's what I meant when I said check that it is not loaded.