'welcome to our militia, user'

>'welcome to our militia, user'

Attached: 9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 121K)

Fucking nigger this thread has been done multiple times stupid nigger everyone knows this stupid nigger image stop acting like a fucking bot nigger you fuck face shit fag nigger stop letting nigger dick into your brain and remove yourself from the nigger whore house you total faggot die of aids stupid nigger

Okay. I'm promoting myself to leader and putting you all on a diet of steroids and steaks. Now start doing push-ups until you chip your cheek bone on concrete.

I could turn these freaks into a pack of murderous animals easy.

Wouldja stop? youre taking the spicyness out of that word.

the fattest Jow Forumsuck with a hi-point could take these fags out

Stupid nigger faggot stop telling gnpeople what to do dumb nigger you will never be able to lead shit dumb nigger stoop trying to be a main character you smug nigger you're a fucking loser nobody nigger piece of shit faggot thinks you can impose nigger identity on me I'll be fuckhead burned fuck before you rape me to nigger programming for your nigger taxes

You gotta give him credit for bothering to come up with a unique one each time he does, it. That’s gotta take at least a little effort,

No. Stop ruining "nigger" for the rest of us responsible "nigger" users.

hes a bootleg terry davis and its not good

Unironically at least then I could say I hang out with people IRL. Nobody ever wants to go shoot. Nobody wants to do anything. I'm so lonely.

Fuck you shit fag nigger yourre the kinle nigger who asks nigger dad for candy when he comes home from his nigger job provided by the niggers that rape children you fucking pedo nigger your whore nigger mother never taught you to never pretend to own shit that's not yours like a stupid nigger go kill yourself nigger

>I'm so lonely
get a fucking grip man or just go on hrt already.

>wearing red clothes in combat scenario
Welp

>"may i interest you fine fellows to some melons, I bet that wonderful man on the left there would appreciate a melon."

Attached: 636384085157776483-Watermelon-01.jpg (540x405, 35K)

>C93
hm, don't see that everyday in a group photo op.

see pics of how leftist will actually fights in real world

Attached: IRAQLOBSTER.jpg (1100x2400, 384K)

>DUDE JUST GET OVER IT LMAO FUCK HUMAN NEEDS AND EMOTIONS
Oh wow I'm so glad you told me this everything is finally better now.

Attached: 1533764002944.jpg (640x625, 57K)

with the reputation of who they're fighting, why on earth would they surrender rather than just go out guns blazing? Sure they got executed with a shot to the head, but even they must have seen the other execution methods.

What’s the story here

glad i could help. sometimes shit is hard but you gotta give anons tough love, its all anyone understands. we've all been there.

Silly little monkey. I'm a type A personality ENTJ. I am a main character. You can't touch me and you can't help but be led by someone like me. Now keep your "niggotry" to yourself before you get in trouble.

Nigger fucker shit the nigger machine are a fucking lie you are a fucking nigger entj is nigger fucks who command their mouths to suck the nigger OENs as it cums into your nigger mouth and nigger cum floods your nose holes like the fat cum balloon nigger you are

They responded to a woman calling about her child, and were directed to the home by the villagers. Standard ISOF SOPs, Humvees outside with gunners and team inside to use their medic. Villagers turn out to be ISIS, didn't have to fire a shot since they were I'm such close proximity to the soldiers. Walked them back out of the house and shot them.

Damn I was hoping to get something creative and weird out of you with that. You really are bootleg Terry.

>lights all their backs up when they're not looking because I baited them to let me join their faggot antifa terrorist club

That’s an entirely subjective opinion with no basis in reality. Assuming that there’s even an objective reality to compare it to.
t. INTP

Stupid nigger fuck there's nothing fucking creative niggers destroyed it all you shit head dumb fucking nigger

>black guy is literally behind everyone
you know there is at least 2 jews in the picture. cant let your goyim pets steal your spotlight!

Except The sand niggers/beta snowflakes would never catch me surrendering! I would just pull the pin and take apage out of their book if I ran out of ammo and take as many as possible with me! NEVER would I let myself become a propaganda tool for the deluded fucks!

t. Jordanian pilot who got burned alive by ISIS

Hello fellow rednecks, I promise that I am not a police officer here to investigate you. Now can you speak very loudly into my chest about our plan to kill Drumpf?

>implying the feds give a shit about antifa

How's that 20%Nigger novel coming along, anpm?

>Assuming that there’s even an objective reality to compare it to.
Fuck off with your descartes, sartre, foucault, post modernism, it's dead. There is an objective reality to contend with and rules to play by. Your head has been buried in the wrong books INTP.
There's only two paths, Eros and Thanatos, and postmodernism is Thanatos.

why would they? glowies make way too much money selling drugs to them.

You're right, it's probably because they're onions filled cat people... Maybe if they had testosterone and dogs then the ATF would care.

Wow didn't realize there was a word filter to protect people who drink pseudo-milk.

>INTP
>Implying I have enough attention span or motivation to read books
Fuck my life.

>'welcome to our militia, user'
BLUE FALCON STANDING BY

>reading books
been there, done that. you're not missing anything. if you are going to read anything just go for a dictionary.

Yup, I tried posting in Spanish the other day, and ended up with “onions Batman. Onions el noche”

My my ex was INTP. she read alot of books about alot of esoteric things but scarcely knew anything practical. Maybe she was atypical of INTPs. I guess i assumed they all were voracious readers of eclectic topics.

I hate it, though. I love learning and have a great memory, but I’ve got no motivation. I dated an INTJ for 4 years, and we were identical except for the fact that she was super driven. Long story short, she works at NASA now, and I don’t do much of anything.

Oh yeah, I love consuming any and all information, but I’ve gotten to the point where I’ll get half way through a book and get bored with it. It’s gotten worse the older I get.

Makes sense. Why read an assortment of words when you can read them all? Fuck that why read words when you can study all the phonetic languages by looking at the alphabet?

I read a lot of scifi, it helps me relax and unwind.

exactly my point. read articles for information and happenings if you have too but book are fuckin wack. 'non-fiction' wise its about 70 percent lies.(depends on if you're good at reading between the lines)
>fiction
lmao nerd
lmao nerd

Yeah, I can usually stay engaged long enough in a novel. Especially semi-believable stuff. I can’t keep reading non fiction after the book has taught me what I wanted to learn by reading it. Which is weird, cause I’m usually a typical INTP when it comes to absorbing useless information. Probably just lazy.

There's a varied assortment of ideas and modes of being out there. While they're all fascinating to a degree, you must make value judgements and select a few to progress forward with. A few simple notions bolsters motivation. languishing in indecision or nihilism produces a worse hell than being wrong.

Damn Voir Tout is really stepping up their targets game.

>INTJ
just stop it. you're as bad as bitches obsessed with astrology.

What pussy faggots

Indecision and nihilism basically describe my life since she left over a year ago. Dropped out of engineering school and moved back home. I keep considering just joining the military to beat discipline into me, but I don’t want to be starting college again in my mid to late 20s. Shit sucks when you overthink it all.

MBTI isn’t the be all end all for why people act like some people treat it, but it definitely classifies personalities to a definite enough degree to at least distinguish between different type of thinking.

Great 40th reply dumbass

>lots of detailed and unusual information
>all of it useless
Sounds like an INTP to me.

Maybe you need more challenging books to engage you? I started reading the classics because there was more meaning in one paragraph of those books than in whole "modern" books.
You can dissect Dostoevsky, Conrad, and Shakespeare forever.

it just creates excuses.
>oh i did this because im **** archetype
>oh she fucked my best friend. not her fault because she is **** archetype
freudian shit tier thinking

Trust me, it’s hell. I just want to do things like my peers, but I can’t stop thinking and start moving. At least I can hold an interesting enough conversation about a lot of things, though.

It’s definitely crossed my mind. My issue has always been that I prefer to work on the hard-science side of things and avoid the philosophical as much as possible, because I usually just lose sleep mulling it over in my head with no clear conclusion.

At least I know they're not undercover ATF faggots, or if they are, I can break their arm and rape their assholes and become the CIA niggers who use makeup running crying eyed empathy women to intimidate me in my corner eye field of view.

Attached: 2019-04-26 23_07_58-von_schtirlitz, Cactus _Punished_ Fucker, Bigcock45, JD, Rice, Digirails184, Ost (508x329, 354K)

You’re probably right to some degree. MBTI is good when it’s used as a description for how someone thinks and acts. It’s bad when people use it as the reason for why someone thinks/acts a certain way.

Consider that the only one really keeping track of your failures and successes is you. Everyone else is very much preoccupied with themselves. Also consider that other people's judgement has a pretty small value and shouldnt be catered to. Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. And a women isnt everything. Women dont even want a man who fawns over them, they want self determined men and theres alot of ones out there who are pretty enjoyable to date.
Ive dated airheads, athletes, and women working on their masters
They were all pretty fun.

>avoid the philosophical as much as possible,
I'm actually also a mech eng major. So i understand where you are coming from, but philosophy and logic are pure mathematics at their very core.
Things like syllogisms and poly-syllogisms have rigid formula's they have to follow.

I figure I’ll get over it whenever I start dating again. It was just one of those awkward situations where we were both close friends before we started dating, and by 4 years into it, I barely socialized with anyone else. Half the reason I lost motivation at school was because she was the only thing making me happy, and I lost sight of my reasons for even getting a degree in the first place. Thanks for the advice, user.

my main point is letting some bullshit category define you. if everything about you can be boiled down to 4 letters than you just might be a dense person.

I think it’s more that people like to see some sort of order or system in how everyone acts, including themselves, so they’ll naturally tend to emphasize/ascribe traits to people in order to keep them in that box. MBTI in and of itself just tries to separate the population based on how they exhibit 4 specific traits, how much one’s score on those 4 traits affects one’s life is likely different from person to person.

>I think it’s more that people like to see some sort of order or system in how everyone acts, including themselves,
Yeah probably. It's actually really disturbing to me.

And they didn't shoot back or do any sort of background check on the place they went to help?
Idiots

That’s how all brains work at a basic level, though. They like to see complex systems with far too many variables to actually quantify as something that can be simplified into general classifications. Most of the time, it works fine, given the fact that human intuition is generally pretty good. It’s the few times that outliers break those classifications that tend to cause problems.

>LMAO FUCK HUMAN NEEDS AND EMOTIONS
If you don't hate yourself enough to haze yourself in a gym for an hour a day or find a hobby where you can meet people that also involves strenuous physical exercise you're a faggot. Sorry dude. You're not the only lonely person on the internet. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and change your situation.

t. mostly dead on the inside

Attached: 1555440741822.jpg (540x720, 82K)

Everyone's a tough guy until there's a gun in their face.

for me?

Attached: 1526690938077.jpg (317x369, 38K)

>subcultural fags
Nah.
At least they know their trigger discipline.

okay sperg calm down nobody fucking cares

What did he say??

Attached: FAD757BF-4AC3-4613-BD2F-9206FE3C0A04.jpg (1084x635, 370K)

It’s actually good advice, desu. Sometimes people need to be told to stop wallowing in their own misery.

He was on literally every post made in the last 5 hours or so. I’m sure there’s at least one copy up

"Nigger nigger nigger fucking niggers", repeat ad nauseam.
So nothing, you missed nothing. Wannabe Terry posting in this and a bunch of other threads.

a bunch of random shit with nigger being used every other word
it was almost as lame as darkie kike mods
(they do it for free)

He must’ve got he n-word pass revoked.

>black guy looks like the only person remotely competent person
and why am I not surprised?

>being the only black guy in a militia
Must suck knowing you'd be the first to die.

This is just sad

At least it’s real guns and not airsoft in this one.