What state has the best gun laws?

What state has the best gun laws?

Attached: 7EC33370-2860-4C9A-B5CF-FE20BFEC4AF5.jpg (768x587, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/staff-writer/city-of-boulder-cant-even-get-100-gun-owners-to-certify-outlawed-assault-weapons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alaska allows felons to own firearms and apparently instructs local LEOs to not cooperate with the ATF, so probably them.

I feel like Nevada is a good one

Eh, the Vegas shooting has started to change opinions, and the state’s filling with Californians.

/thread

Not for long. You guys let dems infiltrate your state government and they're passing antigun bills as we speak.

Yea, not for long, but everyone knows Democrats ruin everything they touch. The whole country is doomed because they out breed us like a plague.

>Eh, the Vegas shooting has started to change opinions
Convenient...

Nevada has been ruined (like Colorado) by leftist California refugees and wetbacks

>(like Colorado)
Our gun laws are fine for now.

>Red flag laws
>Mag ban
>Assault weapons ban within the next 18 months.
EverthingsFine.png

>instructs
More like their law enforcement has a long history with not agreeing with ATF operations

Kansas

Arizona

Attached: Arizona3.jpg (3200x2099, 1.69M)

TN

NC is pretty nice, for now anyway because some cuckfuck decided to shoot up UNC...

Minnesota isnt completely cucked yet. CCW is accessible, no mag bans, nogunz signs don't carry weight of law, etc. \

State gov't is full of dems though, so we're one (((tragedy))) away from some of the other cuckold blue state shit.

>Red flag laws
Sheriffs have said they will not enforce this
>Mag ban
Sheriffs have not enforced this
>Assault weapons ban within the next 18 months.
Boulder =! The whole state

Five years ago yes, but now Arpaio is gone and you have a blue senator.

Tejas.
cc permits aside, you can shoot Le Goblino for running off with your cosmoline-filled lube dispenser.

Attached: 1556631543806.jpg (1024x646, 60K)

I agree but fuck Phoenix and fuck Tucson, everything else in the state is perfect.
>T. Arizonan

California

MAINE IS THE FUCKING BEST

Attached: IMG_20190428_231024758.jpg (3840x2160, 1.41M)

Missouri, they don't recognize any federal gun laws and consider them infringing the constitution

How is Scottsdale Gun Club?
I shoot strictly out in the desert so I haven't been there.

NH gun laws are based and redpilled as fuck, but it probably won't last much longer.......

Attached: State Wojak NH 2.png (1220x771, 177K)

Alaska or Arizona

I moved here a few years ago and I'm still pretty butthurt about the CHL application.

Alaska
>constitutional carry
>liberal CC laws
>castle law prior to establishment of castle law doctrine
>No duty to retreat
>AKFFA protects the manufacture and ownership of everything that makes the left pissed the bed at night and gives the BATFEIEIO erections

Google
>Alaska Freedom of Firearms Act

The original bill called for the State AG to lend legal assistance to AK residents being prosecuted by the feds for statutory firearms violations. That part got scrapped when someone realized that it would pretty quickly turn into Fort Sumner part 2, and AK doesn't have the technical expertise to make itself invasion-proof yet.

Montana. NFA doesnt apply to citizens buying local.

What exactly does this mean in practice

nothing since no FFL is gonna sell you an SBR or a machine gun without it being in compliance with federal law, and if you make one yourself you're finna get vanned

I'm considering moving to Maine, and get some land too, if I could actually find a job up there.

t. NH resident

It's gonna be Alaska a few years from now. This is what happens when you let transplants from California and Illinois live in your state.

Michigan's are pretty decent considering we have Detroit and Flint nig nogs shooting each other on a daily basis but there's never been call for stricter laws

I think you Chicago, not Illinois. The rest of the state is redder than blood except for Chimpcongo

Get into a trade. I do HVAC and have my electrician license. IM RICH BITCH.

NH fucking Blows.

Attached: received_476773289528116.jpg (1440x810, 156K)

MO

Attached: 1522091790837.jpg (1024x776, 143K)

AND YET I KEEP SEEING CARS WITH IL PLATES AND OBAMA STICKERS DRIVING DOWN MILL!

How the fuck is it that the rest of the state is redder than blood but we can't get any to move here, yet every fucking leftist faggot from the midwest decided to move here?

Because states issue plates user, not cities and the conservative ones aren't living in crime ridden and expensive cities and have no reason to move

Absolutely nothing. "Local" means 100% Montana sourced, including raw materials. It was a law made as a fuck you, not something that is actually implemented. Also the 9th found it unconstitutional.

t.Montanan

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/staff-writer/city-of-boulder-cant-even-get-100-gun-owners-to-certify-outlawed-assault-weapons/

Id say Alaska or Kansas.

Any software jobs in Alaska?

Its fine, rich boomers with gucci ARs

Naw, it's more like we tell them to fuck off and arrest them.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

>you either froze to death or no gun
this is our destiny?

Oregon is good for now, but we are the next to fall thanks to Kunt Brown who came up with the idea of Red Flag laws.

We currently have 35 anti gun bills in the works. free state to California in one year.

A few, most of the economy is in construction, tourism, oil and food production. If you can code for any of those industries (or for the state) then you're in business.

Please leave your retarded, soft-headded libshit at the border, we don't need any more faggotry here.

>t. Alaskanon

It's not that bad. If you avoid the interior and the North slope in winter, AK is no colder than New England and less cold than the Dakotas or New Scandinavia.

OTOH, a Squarebanks winter is a life-changing event.

Nevada fag here
Sisolak is trying his hardest to ruin funs for us.

Is there work for a welder?

You realize you guys are going blue next election cycle, right?

Do they have any use for lawyers up in Alaska?

Yeah, in the middle of nowhere native villages they need public defenders

The ones that start with an "A"

Attached: 1552343507643.jpg (412x430, 29K)

Oh fuck yeah. Welders are always in demand and make bank, especially if you're willing to work on the slope. Even if you only want to work in town places like Veco are always hiring.

Not a lot, mostly a bear bait and insulation, but a good lawyer can ALWAYS make money. What kinda law do you practice?

I'm scared, bro...

If TN gets constitutional carry I think we are top 10.

Attached: __murica__by_mkgraphics-d5ifhdj.jpg (223x300, 19K)

WV. The jew fears the meth Virginian.

What state?
No state.

Attached: black army.jpg (458x528, 40K)

wut about vermont bros?

Pennsylvania is pretty good.

No mag restrictions, no banned weapons, I was out of the sheriffs office with a concealed carry permit within 10 minutes.

Only issue is they have strict requirements as to what you can use to hunt. Semi automatic is fine for small game, but not turkey, deer or other large game

Tennessee? no big shit goes on here, it's got basically the best laws, and the only hitches are the retardation of inner cities (as in violence) and enforced nofun zones.

There is some stupid CC legislation going on.

From the TN Firearms Association:

"The one bill which must be stopped – in its current form – is SB705 and HB1264. This is the bill to create a second category of handgun permits that is a “concealed only” permit. It was never a good idea and it has gotten worse. As amended, its a $65 fee for an 8 year permit (only slightly cheaper than the existing permit). It still has Department of Safety background checks, finger printing, applications, and TDOS supervised training courses although of a somewhat reduce number of hours."

>Us vs them
>Outbreed us

Well, I guess you've lost then. I guess your kids will just have to make do without any rights.

I'll never understand why nobody on either side of the aisle wants to do something as breathtakingly rational as trying to have a rational conversation about a center point. All of politics has devolved into screaming "NO U!" louder at the other guy, and coming together towards any kind of center opinion is seen as blasphemy.

Which of course, means everybody loses. You might have your magical fantasy in your head where we have another US Civil War and somehow Americans are left alive at the end of it and those Americans include you and your family, but that's not how its actually going to go.

Wow, what a novel opinion.

>I love my state, except all of the parts of it that have large numbers of people, and therefore contain all of the major centers of industry and business!
>If they were all gone, things would be great!

But of course, if they were all gone, you'd just be broke as fuck.

>This is what happens when you let transplants
>When you let transplants
>When you let

You don't let or not let people live in a fucking state. If they're Americans, they have the right. Holy shit, I thought Jow Forums of all boards would be all about rights, considering its the abridgement of such that you're bitching about right now in this very thread.

Fuck I love Alaska
It's the last truly free state

Not texas. Recent transplant and this place is garbage except for the food. Can't believe they actually have the gall to require permits for exercising rights down here, half expecting a poll test/tax when i show up to vote.

Kentucky

>NH
Why does NH suck

Want to immigrate there (will vote red down the ticket), why is Maine better?

Stop telling people. Carry laws are g2g, you can own whatever is federally legal, as well as switchblades and butterfly knives, as soon as the duty to retreat is overused then we’re set.

However if someone’s committing a crime on a property you’ve got a legal right to be on, you can straight pump someone full of lead. Most interesting is arson. If you suspect someone of attempting to commit arson, you can shoot them without warning.....

Hope miss mills doesn’t Fuck that up

It used to be so, so good there...Damn shame

Huffpost is and always will be the lowest of trash

No because if you try to get “common ground” with grabbers, you only end up losing

>cities are good becuz money
Nah, fuck off. Net negative. More harm than good.

MS is pretty good
>constitutional carry
>no permit needed to carry in your car (vehicles are an extension of home or business)
>satchel law (purses, satchels, backpacks, etc. are considered a holster)
>cops are chill about gun ownership during stops
>militias and gun clubs are plentiful and relaxed
>cajun and southern fried everything
>only downside is the types of women down here are southern divas and mud crickets, and you cant challenge your mother in law to a duel to file for divorce

Attached: HONHONHON.gif (581x611, 1001K)

ha. Dubs confirm

Maine taxes aren't as shitty (unless you're in Cumberland county) there is going to be a labour boom once the old population dies off, and not to mention tons of property becoming available when they do peace out. It will be a "young "state soon. The younger generations who are here are working harder, and the drug epidemic seems to be slowing. It just seems like it's being revitalized.

Idk, it's been extremely pleasant living here, compared to other places.

>Why does NH suck
>Want to immigrate there (will vote red down the ticket), why is Maine better?
Neither NH or Maine suck, they're just not the easiest places to live, especially as a young person. The job market isn't very good and isn't going to improve anytime soon. Your experience will depend a lot on what sort of career/job skills you're bringing to the table.

Attached: 1554431154106.png (980x1049, 2.16M)

SD

>citizens have more power than the feds
as if it shouldn't be like that mr. ben "please fuck my wife jamal" jerry

we do?
I certainly hope we've passed those laws by now

It’s because the gravy and biscuits aren’t kosher. Aside from constitutional carry I think our greatest saving grace is how lenient 99% of juries would be on a self defense case.

Fuck that shit, no borders is commie lolbertarian nonsense

The only real Americans are the white ones

European Union :^)

I love my German overlords!!!!

(((German)))

Oklahoma getting constitutional carry this November

We have castle doctrine and stand your ground, Alaska sounds better ngl

California of course! We have so many safety measures in place and can still defend ourselves and hunt deer like the founding fathers intended, while at the same time I don't have to worry about my wifes son's safety at school.

From IL, can confirm IL is shit.

>assault weapon loicense
*laughs in 2nd best Dakota

Attached: ND.png (253x199, 12K)

Fucking this, missouri is a libertarian dystopia gone right. Guns for all, stand your ground, constitutional carry, and of course "go fuck yourself feds" law. Come on down, get high as shit on cheap meth and beer and shoot some niggers in north saint louis with zero repercussions. Then I guess you can go fishing or hunting or whatever if you're gay.

Constitutional carry now muthafuckas

Any need for carpenters up there? Sorry you kind of became the tourist minister of this thread

Uh, Missouri's pretty cool. We're about equal parts backwater equal parts suburban. Me and my neighbors get into who can make the most noise shooting. Only thing you really have to worry about here are the tornados. Cops are chill AF

There's no government like no government!

Carpenters make good wages assuming you know your shit. If you're a laborer who knows how to measure a board you're not going to be making much

As a rule, all construction trades do well in AK.

I just moved from missouri to texas. am I losing anything?

Can't conceal carry without permit or have a "glove box gun" like in missouri

NO GLOVE GUN BOX?!?! FUCKING HELL

im just waiting for the day someone to shoot up a school and all our gun rights in michigan go away so damn quickly