There is no cool gun you can buy in NY

I'm hyperventilating... I cant believe how much niggerlicious shit has gotten into the NY gun law. I never noticed until I recently entertained the thought of owning a gun, specifically an AR.
> No pistol grip
> No bayonet mount (because lots of ppl die of bayonet so no way we could have that lolz)
> No thumbhole stock
> No anything that is cool
> No flash sup[pressor or muzzle break or compensator or threaded barrel
> oh, and no grenade launcher (okay, fine)
Don't even get me started on ammo laws and how funny it is to store the gun and ammo in your house.

> Be user
> Is asleep with wife and children are asleep in other room
> Nigger is breaking into the house, alarms user and he wakes up
> user rushes to load his gun since he cant store it loaded
> first user must go through a clown show to get to his ammo since god forbid it is stored anywhere plausible and must be in an autistic spot since he lives with children and you must store your ammo separate that abides by a bunch of little nuanced laws
> Nigger is already coming up the stairs and user has only now started to get the first bullet in the mag
> user says fuck it and just loads the gun with one bullet since nigger is now outside door
> user misses his shot and nigger slaughters his family in cold blood

Again, I am hyperventilating and freaking out, please how is it that we beg lawmakers to TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHT. We literally get on our knees and we BEG them to take away our rights. They even pushed for the max size of a magazine to only hold 7 bullets (currently 10) at a time. That is a clown world position since most cop shootouts fire hundreds of rounds.

My friend said the only gun I can get is the dinky pic attached. I just want a fully decked out custom AR at this point. I think if most people in NY entertained the thought of getting a gun and saw the autistic laws they too would realize something needs to change.

Attached: blk-no-qd.jpg (700x210, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/04/foghorn/gun-review-ares-defense-scr/
youtube.com/watch?v=sdEy2vQipAs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NY_SAFE_Act
splitthestate.com/
discord.gg/za645uf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ta da

Attached: 2-fightscr-002_1.jpg (575x575, 15K)

Build a class 1 firearm.
ar15 receiver set with a over all length of more than 26 inches, pistol brace, and forward grip.
The forward vertical grip makes it not a pistol because it's designed to be held with two hands
The receiver extension with a brace makes it not a shotgun or a rifle (must be designed to be shouldered)
The only thing it can be classified as is a class 1 firearm, as long as you do not attempt to conceal it.
By being a class 1 firearm it escapes the NFA, the SAFE act, and any requirement to have a CCW.
Put basically: You can own a shorter barrel rifle (barrel of 12.5" with a standard carbine receiver extension)
with ALL the trimmings. Muzzle device, removable mag (must still be 10RD) pistol grip etc.
Pic related is legal in NY.
The firearm needs to be built from a "other" receiver that has never had a stock on it (making it a rifle and thus always a rifle)
So build your own from a stripped lower and you're good to go.
Make sure to have a plan for when the retard troopers pull you over and arrest you even though it's 100% legal firearm.

Attached: Franklin XO-26.png (469x205, 56K)

Thank you for the information, you have given me some hope. I definitely still wouldn't want to run into a trooper with that since like you said they most likely will not be aware of the laws they are enforcing or just don't care and give me trouble based on some other motive of theirs. Either way, this is probably someones best bet if they live in NY

There are plenty of cool guns you can buy in NY (presuming here you mean upstate, and not the City). I strongly recommend the PC Carbine as a good ban state option. I'd complement that with a semiauto shotgun like a Mossberg 930, a Benelli M2, or an older Remington 11-87. The Shockwave is, surprisingly enough, completely NY-legal, so you could pick up one of those if you wanted to as well. If you want something with some power to it, you can order a CMP Garand, which is completely NY-legal, even with the bayonet lug, because it doesn't use detachable magazines.

So you *do* have good options.

I know it hurts OP but just buy a fixed mag AR. You can have all the features you want and when you move out of this state or the if the SAFE act ever gets repealed you can have the magazine unfixed and you have a normal AR
Thank your the info blessed user

>no bayonet mount
Why live

>obeying tyrannical edicts
It's like you want to be Venezuela'd by your own government.

pic related: I'm a New Yorker and fuck Andrew Cuomo

Attached: Smith & Wesson M&P15.jpg (1802x594, 294K)

>living in NY
so glad I left that hellscape. I feel for 90% of the state north of Manhattan that are controlled by the urabnite scum that congregate together like cancer cells. I suggest working hard and saving up to move to a free state if you can.

Attached: gkkdrpwse3g11.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

I can't fathom their reasoning, or lack thereof, behind that. When was the last time anyone was killed by a bayonet? The Civil War?

Does anyone have that video of the NY custom shop that just makes shitty Punisher AR's?

My thought is keep an m4 clone in a fixed mag configuration that can be easily converted with some tools, while remaining legal for 'storage'.
Slap it together with some riveted 10/30 pmags which you can convert back to 30 in a pinch with a soldering iron in seconds if needed.
It's not your quick response rifle, but it sure as shit will be back to stock if SHTF.
Then you buy a featureless HD rifle to complement.
I'm partial to the SCR lower because it's not completely retarded in function. When you account for the extra cost to get a ergonomic endplate, extended safety switch, and other trimmings on a thordsen style featureless, you're out of pocket is comparable or more than the scr.

Look at all these good boys complying.

Attached: index.jpg (220x229, 8K)

I love these, but hate the reason they exist.
>Make sure to have a plan for when the retard troopers pull you over and arrest you even though it's 100% legal firearm.
Always this, even if it's a very obviously compliant gun like OP's horrible abortion pictured. Sanctuary cities like NYC are not places of law, and the police won't let law get in the way of changing crime statistics one white arrest at a time.

Are they afraid of the death korps of krieg Larpers or something

Can you elaborate on the legality of this? This seems too good to betrue

Attached: A323BD81-47D3-4366-8A36-54936844F5A0.jpg (521x349, 53K)

To all the anons making fun of us complying, we don’t all live near by a chill range/out in the sticks with our own backyard range. People would notice, and desu it’s not worth a felony.

Pic related is my compliance rifle

Attached: FA5E7FDF-84E8-4291-BB10-B098D19913D0.jpg (600x204, 9K)

> user misses his shot and nigger slaughters his family in cold blood

Funny thing is that in NY you'd be the one getting arrested for shooting someone robbing your house.

I was unfortunate enough to be born in this state but I only have a year left of college before I can move out. Why would I potentially screw myself over when in one year I can move to a free state and buy that stuff legally?

While moving is an option for some,
This is my homeland. My namesake immigrated here from Germany in the 1800s.
They thrived here, they built the industries and raised their family here.
This is more than just a place to live.
I have business here, family, friends. It has plenty of freshwater, arable land, mountains to bug out to, beautiful landscape and insulated from major natural disasters.
I'm not upending generations of freedom loving, hardworking ancestry just because some power hungry lib is in power.
Something will have to give eventually and I just hope it doesn't water the land with a more viscous fluid than water.

Thats the thing, NYC isn't part of NY.
It's its own hellscape.
New Amsterdam ftw.

>Funny thing is that in NY you'd be the one getting arrested for shooting someone robbing your house.
No you wouldn't. NY has castle doctrine, there is no duty to retreat

sounds like your not near an urban center which is good, just being controlled by it. I commend and understand your reasoning for staying as well. I wish you the best of luck holding your ground and surviving when the inevitable collapse comes, hopefully later than sooner. God speed user.

Attached: fa8fmq7t4d721.jpg (438x639, 57K)

What gun is that? Do want

The safe act explicitly applies to rifles shotguns and pistols. I don't have all the relevant definitions on hand, but you can easily look up how NYS defines each of the three.
So the gist of it is this:
Is this a firearm? Yes because it shoots a projectile using an explosive charge.
Is this a pistol? NO because it was designed to be held with both hands due to the forward VERTICAL grip. It must be 90 deg to the axis of the bore of the barrel according to the TTB.
Is this a rifle? NO because you transferred it into your possession as an "OTHER." That is to say, the lower NEVER had a stock on it. The easiest way to do this is build it from a 80% or transfer a stripped lower and build the firearm from there. Once you put a stock on it the lower immediately converts to a rifle and cannot be used for this build.
Is this a shotgun? NO because it doesn't have a stock. Same reason as the rifle above.
So if it's not a pistol, rifle, or shotgun the default is a firearm. The same classification as the shockwave which has letters from PD supporting that stance.
Now for the ATF definitions:
Is it a pistol? NO because you have an overall length greater than 26" measured from end of buffer tube to end of muzzle, or end of muzzle device if perm attached. Over 26", to the ATF, means it's not concealable thus vacating their definition of a pistol.
So in order to keep over 26" the minimum length barrel is in the neighborhood of 10-12.5 inches depending on the length of your receiver extension.
So the next question is it a NFA due to the short barrel? NO because it doesn't meet the definition of a federal rifle because it does not have a stock so it's not a short barreled rifle or a short barreled shotgun (which requires a smooth bore i believe).
Franklin armories XO-26 in my op pic related has some good supporting documentation proving their configuration is simply a class 1 firearm, not a rifle shotgun pistol or NFA.
FUAC

I suppose the best advice is never go into NYC unless you have full military backing.

1776 would have been the death penalty for treason. Just saying..

Looks like a legal Vepr rifle in 308 without the barrel ports. I believe the Vepr Pioneer is the name of the model with ports.
They're expensive and very hard to find, but seem like accurate reliable and sexy rifles.

Dank, I have a m1a I've been accurizing and I love it.

New York isn't that far gone yet, even though Dems want it to be. NYS penal code allows for deadly force against home intruders with no duty to retreat. Shockingly, we also have partial SYG rights. You can use deadly force, with no duty to retreat, to stop "a rape, a sexual assault, a kidnapping, a robbery". Ironically, the law does not include "a murder" and states you could still be charged with a crime for not retreating first. So if you have to kill in self defense in NY because someone was trying to murder you, simply state they were trying to rape you. Fucking New York is clown world.

My favorite GWG pic has a vepr.
They're way sexier than other commie guns.
Just REALLY hard to find in the states let alone NY

Attached: vepr308_1319web.jpg (1600x1067, 626K)

>NY because someone was trying to murder you, simply state they were trying to rape you
He had the craziest look in his eyes and at one moment he said "Let's get it on!"

Complying with unjust laws makes you just as guilty. It's people not standing up for your given right is why you have none. In Oklahoma/Texas/ETC we have fought on multiple levels to keep the majority of our gun rights. Obviously we can't fight on a federal level but state level is easily available.

>(okay, fine)
found the source of your problem

just move dude, come to America where the fuck are you going to shoot in NY anyway? either literally nowhere viable in the city area, or outside of the city... where you will have to deal with more fudds than anyone could possibly imagine, it owuld be like owning agun in the UK or New Zeleand, literally any other gun owner is old and "fine" with gun bans, and tough talk about how they only NEED their hunting rifle and SxS for HD, not ot forget 45 STOPPIN POWAH

I would just move man, white man come home

Attached: 1554518499218.jpg (700x571, 312K)

>Complying with unjust laws makes you just as guilty.
"If you don't agree to go to pound-me-in-the-ass prison for ten years and come out with a felony record which will take away your rights forever and make you unemployable at all but the most menial jobs, you're just as responsible for bad laws as those who wrote and enforce them"
Go fuck yourself, hard and sideways.
>In Oklahoma/Texas/ETC
Timestamped picture of you at your local ATF office showing off your illegal NFA item, or you're a loudmouth bitch who's all hat, no cattle.

I have an 26 OAL AR15 class 1 firearm, because I wanted a Very foregrip.
I keep a copy of the the ATF opinion letter with it to prove that it is legal.
I'd post the letters, but my phone range is blocked from posting images.

the thing im confused about is that I thought having a stock on a gun is illegal in NY like the one in the pic you posted

I just want to be able to own a pistol. But it's pretty much impossible to get one. Judges in my county always reject applications the first few times you apply. And then even if I did get approved I would have to comply with the ridiculous requirements.

Move, just not to my state. We're full.

Im with this on similar grounds.
Someone has to make a stand. Im not running because our government is filled with rats. You can only run so far.

Fellow resident of communist NY. Buy a lower and build it I did it when I was like 19

Try one of these and tell NYC to eat shit:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/04/foghorn/gun-review-ares-defense-scr/

Too bad having a detachable mag means thats the only attachment you can have so i'd have to forfeit the sight

You can't have a detachable mag and a scope...?

uhh where does muh buffer go

Rat tail into the stock.

What part of brace, not a stock, do you not understand?

Finally put this together 2 days ago. Not too bad for safe act nonsense I think.

Attached: 20190502_164137.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

>carbine receiver extension
dont do this, youll get arrested

I have those mags. That's gotta be bullshit. I did order the 30 round springs from brownells tho. Still on backorder :/

thats correct youtube.com/watch?v=sdEy2vQipAs

Let me see the end of your barrel user

Holy fuck. I was thinking about getting an SCR at some and putting a scope on because it's something I've wanted to get better at, but then also possibly having backup irons. It would be for range shooting so I'm not super concerned about "My scope's down, I need to be able to fire with backups!" but that's retarded. The entire SAFE ACT is a festering pile of retardation to the point LEOs were felonies when it was passed and people still constantly question/learn about what is illegal and what isn't.

Sorry, missed like a 1/2 inch of it

Attached: 15568312684866495393740351680589.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

Just a heavy barrel, no threads.

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL! IF YOU HAVE DETACHABLE MAG YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ANY OTHER ATTACHMENTS! I AM CALLING CUOMO ON YOUR DUMBASS

Attached: SAFEACT.jpg (800x427, 35K)

Do it faggot

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NY_SAFE_Act

Vert grips are not allowed. Angled are. And the safe act says nothing about sights or optics. No pistol grip, but thordsen stock is A-OK.

1. Buy new lower from your local gun shop as a pistol.
2. Leave lower at local gun shop, but take receipt to your local pistol permit issuing authority and add receiver to your pistol permit as a pistol.
3. Receive purchase coupon from pistol permit issuing authority.
4. Take it to local gun and take possession of your new pistol.
5. Build your AR pistol at home with a brace instead of Thordsen vomitstock.
6. If you pin your mag button, you can have all the scary features, (and unpinning takes seconds when SHTF).
7. Buy 30 round, full size mags that have been pinned for 10 rounds, (when SHTF, you can drill the pins).

You now have a legal NYS AR pistol on your pistol permit. (And something that can be full featured in minutes with a drill and drill bits).

I chose all the parts at a gun shop with the help of one of the employees. The dudes that work in the stores are anal as fuck about the safe act here on long island.

Thanks for that info. Was curious about owning an AR pistol. The gen 3 thordsen isn't too bad tho

At least, thanks to your states retarded laws, SCOTUS is hearing a case next year that has a chance of eliminating them across the country...Here's hoping.

Just work with your LGS on it. Technically, for them, they are buying a stripped lower as, 'other', and selling it as, 'pistol', effectively manufacturing, which they need a license for.

Discuss what you want to do with them before buying. If they're not interested, move on to the next one. Plenty of upstate LGS's are doing it, and local LE are fine with it. Make sure to ask if your licensing authority is OK with it, too.

I think that's only on NYC's incredibly harsh law that you can only own certain guns and you cannot take them OUTSIDE of the city. Still, any victory is a good one. But it's very far from having a case where anything like the SAFE ACT or any AWB will be deemed unconstitutional.

The thought is they may enforce strict scrutiny when it comes to second amendment cases. If that happens, goodbye Safe ACT (in a few years when people challenge it with the new guidelines).

I got a vz58 "liberty", it's expensive but it's easily converted to take regular mags if you ever "leave NY" if you get what I'm saying.

Only thing that sucks is emptying the gun of ammo when you have a fixed mag is a pain in the ass when they call a cease fire and the RO is yelling at you and you're still cycling the bolt to empty the fucking thing so as to not leave live damn rounds in the gun. I don't bring it to the range anymore for that reason

How does transfering a stripped lower for this work?

What an ironic name

why do I love the aesthetic of this? if it was 1776 in 2019 the revolutionaries would be using this

shes really pretty.

I got one from magblock. Ironically a company that designs shit to make 30 or 15 rd mags into 10. Just checked they're on backorder there too

this is all nonsense
have fun going to jail

Attached: gay niggers.jpg (374x503, 43K)

It's because it's a feature of most rifles that are patterned after military guns, and therefore banning them is a way to ban large swathes of guns built of surplus parts kits without having to name every model.

There is not one refuge, not one state, not one nation where they will give in and let us be. They are out to kill us an enslave the remaining population and they will not stop in their quest unless they are stopped by force of will. I'm with the anons who have said "enough, I stand my ground here."

Are there any places that sell pistol receivers? I can easily buy an AR receiver and build a non compliant rifle but I'm having difficulty finding anything for pistols. I don't feel like waiting 2 years and paying 500 dollars for a pistol license.

It doesn't have to say pistol on it to be registered as a pistol in upstate NY. I like it because it usually shuts the range-fudd up before I have to whip out my pistol permit to prove its a pistol.

Just move man, if you buy a gun in NY you get put on a watch list.
If you want to stay near NY go to PA, NJ is turning into an Asian/ nigger refugee shithole.
i'm heading to either PA (bucks county) or Florida.

Why specifically PCC? The same laws apply no?

I don't want an AR pistol I want a regular pistol. Something like a Glock or 1911. I want to know if anyone sells the receivers as others and not as pistols so I can buy them legally.

Nothing will come of this, but one can hope. splitthestate.com/

Oh, you want to build a firearm from a pistol receiver? You'll have to find a LGS that will do it. I think it would depend on how they buy it from the distributor/manufacturer.

Just buy an SKS like the rest of us

I live where I can have whatever I want and I still want this

Hey op
Explain how are you gonna get a nade toob when it's illegal to own one in NY. Let alone nfas.

Why would your shit state ban something that's already banned???

Based, hello fellow non complier

At least you’re not like us in Commiefornia, we’re gonna need fucking permits in June to buy ammo, almost everyone I know thinks it’s gonna get challenged in court but I wouldn’t put it past the 9th Circuit to uphold this horseshit

Attached: 62167DDE-5011-43CD-81C9-49FBF1F528BA.jpg (2100x1575, 980K)

cityfags get out reeeee

Attached: 20190114_223834.jpg (2576x1932, 1.8M)

Also known as a good ol CT Other and thought up based on Connecticuck laws, but just so happened to also go around NY SAFE laws

NY discord for those interested discord.gg/za645uf

Buy reloading supplies including brass if you don't already have them, if you don't want to drain your stock due to bullshit like that.

i unironically love the aesthetic of those stocks. can anyone tell me how they feel?

Buy a Polymer80 kit right off the internet. They ship to your house in New York. I got one. Now I have an "illegal" ghost Glock 19. Fuck 'em

Attached: Ghost Glock 19.jpg (1974x1102, 511K)

awesome.
soon we can 3d print them, but im not sure if theyre as strong

>"it just says arms, nothing in there about ammunition sweaty"

I don't even believe it'll happen,but I know damn well they would if they thought they could get away with it

Attached: PatrioticScreeching.png (569x430, 377K)

op speaks the truth

Attached: bigboi.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Yes this is 100% legal. The atf/homeland security recently fucked my shit up because I ordered one of dem glock fun switches. And once I explained why it was considered an other they didn't confiscate it. So 100% legal boys.

What the fuck? You're telling me the SAFE act is a more retarded AWB than the shit California has?
>No threaded barrels
>No bayonet lugs
>Can't even use grip wraps
*Laughs in Californian*

Attached: IMG_20190408_194808.jpg (4160x3120, 3.88M)

>complying

>admitting noncompliance

Stay strong user, I'm in this shithole state too. I graduate this May and then I'm moving my ass to Texas.