Gun Jesus's French Rifle Book

Kickstarter: Ian McCollum of Forgotten Weapons, Chassepot to FAMAS: French Military Rifles, 1866 – 2016

This is basically a presale, the book is already in final editing and going to be published without this.

2 Days into the campaign, and it is over 7x funded, tearing through stretch goals that give sweet upgrades.

I'm not particularly interested in French rifles, but this is GUN JESUS's first book.

Jow Forumsommando's should be able to get this over $1,000,000 funded.

(OP is in no way affiliated with Ian, this book, or Ian's new publishing company)

Attached: a2f4f11bd68cef66467d1c68b0caad30_original.jpg (680x453, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/headstamp/chassepot-to-famas-french-military-rifles-1866-201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot to post the fucking link:

kickstarter.com/projects/headstamp/chassepot-to-famas-french-military-rifles-1866-201

>Ian
no thanks
>French guns
double no thanks

KYS shilling fag, fuck your jew cock loving gun jesus

wtf is this Jow Forumsancer?

The worst kind of cancer, plebbitor turned Jow Forumsack illegal aliens

Attached: bait 09.jpg (496x500, 30K)

There isn't a single French gun that I'm interested in. Even if there were, I wouldn't be giving money to a communist who sucks off a satanist.

No thanks, I don't give money to commie faggots

damn, I guess I haven't been active enough lately.

basically people who stalked ian and karl found out they aren't based or redpilled so now everything they do is shit. oh also because they are popular now.

I would prefer to steal from ians faggot ass than give him money

>85 fucking dollars for a book
Yeah no, fuck off.

I'm guessing a good amount of "bolt actions aren't combat obsolete" and "45acp XDS" types.

its just people who can't enjoy content from someone who isn't like them.

>t. Has no idea how much niche peer reviewed historical reference books cost
I see somone has never been to college. 85 dollars is fucking cheap.

The fact people get so ass mad about them as people makes me confused. Ian doesn’t typically talk politics or opinions when he’s tearing down an obscure rifle, so if he does elsewhere it doesn’t exactly affect my experience.

Not owning a Berthier carbine and mounting a bayonet longer than the barrel length.

>someone who isn't like them
In any other field, no one would care(as much), but firearms are highly politicized all across the globe. You simply cannot support someone financially who undermines your right to own firearms.

>oh also because they are popular now.
Bingo.

I'll take the superior Mauser.

>Jow Forumsommando's should be able to get this over $1,000,000 funded.
Why? He doesn't even like this place, why is it up to us to give him money?

I pretty sure Ian even said in a video that he wants to keep the forgotten weapons channel apolitical or at least as apolitical as it can be, because of it's historical content.

Read the rule faggot.

Shilling for a product is banned in this board

and then he dived into political commentary on forums and in his videos, real smart

>ian makes 100k a year

Attached: EFA5FBD9-81EB-49EB-BD0D-B334A8C4F231.jpg (242x310, 16K)

>$85 book
>+$60 shipping to France
>book in English

Way to alienate a large number of buyers.

Why don't you just read a france book in the first place.

It's a Holy Text, not a product.

>I reject the reality and substitute my feefees : the post
Answering to retards in comments, while futile, does not make the videos political.

What did he say that was so bad?

He said genocide isn't the right way to describe whites in S. Africa and he knows a bunch of whites that said everything is fine. So you're all just a bunch of racists.

Oh and he said Rhodesia was shit

He implied that there wasnt actually a massive epidemic of farm attacks going on in south Africa. Which is true. Fewer than 100 people died in farm attacks last year and it's been on a downward trajectory since the Obama administration.
But it was Jow Forumss hotbutton topic at the time so yeah.

Because they're shit. We don't have any comparable book on the topic.

People realized that he's basically a center-left liberal that got into guns from a history and mechanical engineering perspective and has zero emotional or greater interest or connection to firearms.
He really doesn't give a fuck about guns, and that pissed off a bunch of autists

where do you think ian sources all his material from?

>Holy text

Did you read his previous book?
>Larry Vicker make a book about

-Larry: Hey Ian, i am going to let you write one important segment in my book, it is the opening, one you talking about how AK are make. I will let you tag along with me on my trip to Russian because you co author this book.

-Ian: Cool, i will write that the Russian steal the designed from the German and about Schmeisser help Kalashnikov designed AK during 1947. We are going to Russia, but don't need to fact check with Russian because i know every thing.

>After the trip to Russia, Ian uploaded 2 video about AK Type 1 and AK Type 2. He misstook Type 2 production date with Type 1 and bragging about his segment in Larry book.

-Larry: Ian, the Russian are mad because what you write is all fucking wrong, you dumb nigger. I let you tagged along with me to Russia, i didn't you do your job. I will rewrite your segment.

>Ian: i thought the internet myth i read was right, i will just re upload my video before my stupid fan find out about my ignorant.

>He really doesn't give a fuck about guns
He is also a fraud.

After Larry Vicker book incident, i don't think i can trust anything that cunt said.

In his latest video about an MG he says he's not going into any history because
>"All the written documentation on this gun is incorrect"

He said he is doing more research

You haven't convinced me that you're actually literate

>Chassepot to FAMAS
>Cesspool FAMOUS
Dyslexia can be fun sometimes.

Call me when he writes one about based FN

>I'm not particularly interested in French rifles, but this is GUN JESUS's first book.
I enjoy his content but man this right here is fucking pathetic.

Jow Forums is going off the fucking deep end. The only good threads are the fucking generals.

Attached: 1555029317154.jpg (400x400, 30K)

You know the board is scraping the bottom of the barrel when the fucking generals end up being the 'good' threads.

It's a fucking disaster area here. I swear it was never this bad. The retardery has definitely ramped up.

If the mods would just start banning non-weapons content it'd help

Like banning ian shill thread.

Book is not weapon. Ding dong bannu

It is not about the book, it about shilling for a internet personality and his boyfriend.

The shill have come to a point that they claim everything Ian said was right and he know everything.

Karl has nothing to do with this book

It’s a reaction to his constant shilling and dick sucking. People kept posting his videos and talking about Ian, and eventually people got mad and started looking for reasons to dislike Ian and Karl and as it turns out Ian is a bit left of center and Karl is a giant edgelord who never grew out of his satanist phase.

Nobody ever wanted to talk about the gun in his videos, it was always about him, same with Hickcock, Garand Thumb, and every other youtube gun person brought up here. They just wanted to talk about that person and it’s fucking grating. Also this one is literally a shill thread.

>Kickstarter: Ian McCollum of Forgotten Weapons, Chassepot to FAMAS: French Military Rifles, 1866 – 2016This is basically a presale, the book is already in final editing and going to be published without this.

This is a joke right? He's not even French. This is vanity publishing. If you want to read a book on French military issue rifles, try one written by you know a French expert on them who speaks reads and writes FRENCH fluently

Post one

American kid who is not fluent in French tries to write a book on French military rifles.

You can't make this shit up

Kek

Or at least the one that includes a french translator or an english-speaking french expert on that issue.

>Post one
There are literally thousands. How fucking retarded are you? You want me to post the several thousand books on Firearms by French authors? Because what this larping moron is trying to convince you that even though he is not fluent in French he can an writes about French guns better that the authors who already have?

I suggest you start with the periodical 'gazette des armes', over the years they reviewed thousand of books on French service rifles. If you are Ian McCollum seriously you seem to be a bigger looser than your critics were suggesting. Why do you think you are fooling?

This is a con.YOu camt really be stupid enough to thing it needs an American who is not fluent in the language that ANYTHING OF IMPORTANTCE about these guns was written in to write a book about them. You really don't realise there are a huge number of books on them? This is a scam which like all scams targets the stupid and educationally limited

This. R*ddit will pay for the book and they're his target audience.

Attached: 51VwAsdoRjL__SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (350x499, 27K)

Attached: 9782703004042.jpg (400x568, 47K)

~~~FAMAS~~~

Attached: 1556627855523.jpg (460x586, 41K)

Attached: 9782703003861-xs.jpg (200x282, 16K)

Fuck off, nigger, I figured since you knew so much you could recommend a good one for me

Well, just to play a devil's advocate, maybe they already have gathered enough material on their own. I mean, french don't live in a bubble, they translate their staff to english too. So if you're targeting a specific audience like gun-loving americans, you might as well bring a more familiar american author that could give his own perspective on the matter and get in touch with the local market. If you were in America, would you buy a book from some obscure and unknown french author or some famous american one? It's just simple marketing. But still, someone french is required for that work.

Loving those
>you have to like what I like
>no you have to dislike what I dislike
threads

He does point out that the research and design process was intentionally obfuscated by the Nazis because of the arms restrictions post WW1

>Well, just to play a devil's advocate, maybe they already have gathered enough material on their own. I mean, french don't live in a bubble, they translate their staff to english too. So if you're targeting a specific audience like gun-loving americans, you might as well bring a more familiar american author that could give his own perspective on the matter and get in touch with the local market. If you were in America, would you buy a book from some obscure and unknown french author or some famous american one? It's just simple marketing. But still, someone french is required for that work.

Let's face it this board is so far down the toilet when it comes to intelligence this con mans vanity project will probably actually make 'perfect sense' to some level of retard. Literally everything every source worth a shit on French rifles is, wait for it, written in French. Ian McCollum is not fluent in French. A certain level of retard will blankly refuse to accept that there is a thriving collectors and publication/writing community on French arms in France and that this conman has something to add. It's a level of fraud and stupidity that is beyond reason.

>HAHA EPIC GUN """""JESUS"""" PRAISE HIS NAME AMEN HOLY BIBLE LMFAO LITERALLY CANT EVEN STOP CUMMING AHAHIUGSHEIHGOEAOIGhaOIXHJXD´XXDDDD DO I FIT IN YET?!?!?!
Die in a fire

Agreed

You forgot to write a generic comment referencing video games to get them sweet youtube likes

He's going to do what he did with the proof marks talk and plagiarise a French book and pay someone to translate it and then get retards to give him free money on kickstarter. What a fraud

>maybe they already have gathered enough material on their own

Gathered enough material, wait for it written in French, which Ian McCollum is not fluent in.

fuck off back to plebbit. quit spamming and shilling this commie/satanist shit on here, faggot.

>this level of vitriol

Attached: 1411854431565.png (570x311, 334K)

Well I am not defending Ian and his book, just saying that's the way marketing works.

The degree of fraud and pretention in an ex barman who is expert in exactly nothing other than youtube and is not fluent in French vanity publishing a book on French rifles to the excited clapping of retards is vomit inducing

>Well I am not defending Ian and his book, just saying that's the way marketing works.

Fair enough. Its fucking cancer though

NO ADVERTISING!
go buy a fucking AD, Ian.