Home Invasion Thread

Have you ever had to use a weapon to defend yourself from a home invasion? What happened?
Also, do you feel you were adequately prepared for it?

Attached: 1465.jpg (1000x667, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/k/31141927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had to draw on a rabid dog, once. That sucked. But it's dead and I'm alive, so I guess it all worked out.

Daily reminder that the best home defense weapon is the AR15

Attached: 1231230976986.jpg (1080x648, 116K)

Nah, I keep the glock 20 with night sights right next to my head on the nightstand, and I've got two angry dogs that wake me up when a cat is on my lawn so I'm not too worried.

Suppressed .300 blk pistol/sbr with subsonic discreet ballistics loads. Fite me.

Attached: 1556609023874.gif (480x270, 3.07M)

It's great if you never want to hear well again.

>be 3:00am
>here bump down stairs
>"finally my time has come"
>grab mosin and equip bayonet
>try to load it with a stripper clip rounds wont move
>fuck it load one round
>run down the stairs butt ass naked
>see disenfranchised youth about 10 feet away
>aim and fire
>sewer pipe tier rifling sends the bullet off course through kitchen wall through my next door neighbors house and into the house two down turning their cat into pink paste
>nigger tries to make a run for it with my TV
>slips and falls
>shove the bayonet so far up his ass i made nigger-on-the-kab

I actually read a story not too long ago from a cop who had to respond to a shooting call. A kid in some trailer park had to stop two upstanding melanin enriched gentlemen from entering uninvited. With a martini henry. The parents were more pissed the kid touched the gun than they were about the break in, apparently.

user that's extremely cute

Did he shoot them or just deter them with it? That would have made a fucking mess

It made an absolute fucking mess. He got off one shot, and got both nogs. He got the first dude full in the chest, but it ricocheted off the inside of the shoulder blade or something, and entered the second dude through the side of his chest. He said the kid was just sitting there in the middle of absolute carnage when he got on scene.

jesus fuck
got a pic or link or something?

No, it was on Reddit, protect and serve sub, I think. That place has some interesting stories. I don't go to Reddit much, but some of the shit that gets posted there is really interesting.

>longer than a shotgun
>worse stopping power
laughs in 12g buckshot

Attached: Peak HD.png (833x952, 1.39M)

I think I found something. I tried to search around, because honestly, it sounds like I fucking made it up. yuki.la/k/31141927

With hearing protection, sure. would be the better option or maybe a suppressed sub-sonic AR-9 pistol/sbr

>friend lives out in the sticks, owns chickens
>friend is working on something in his shop, hears chickens going berserk
>walks out of shop to see a feral dog slaughtering his chickens
>grabs 3lb shop hammer, figures he can kill the dog with a blow to the head
>friend is big guy, 6'1" and 230 lbs, used to be a coach and lift weights all the time
>runs up and hits medium sized (50-60 pound) dog in head with hammer as hard as he could
>dog does not die
>dog goes berserk!
>friend now being attacked by berserk dog and falls to the ground
>eventually able to get dog in a chokehold and chokes it out

Feral dogs are a menace around here in rural East TX, the local community college has an agricultural program and they keep all sorts of animals out in pastures for student projects and veterinary / husbandry training programs. Their entire flocks of sheep and goats have been wiped out multiple times and they have lots several calves to packs of "wild" dogs.

>An ar15 in 30-06
Ftfy
>doesnt have a 30 inch barrel on his shotgun

No, but a scare at my door did motivate me to stop waiting and get armed. Had just moved in to a place when my female roommate came down to my room sounding freaked out. She said she was watching tv in the living room and saw someone looking in the window. I went up and confronted a guy on my front step wearing a black hoody and jeans. Asked what the fuck he wanted, he said "is bob here?" I said no man, wrong house, and he wandered off. No, I was not well prepared but I sure as fuck am now.

>not armed
>female roommate

Attached: 1547482051319.jpg (280x373, 13K)

>be me, 12
>kid from oakland moves to our neighborhood
>talks to me a few times, even at that age I get a predatory/bully vibe from him, like he was feeling me out
>knocks on my door after school one day, asks to come in
>I say no, doing homework and my folks aren't home
>he pushes me back and walks in
>grabs my walkie talkie, breaks it on floor
>squares up and starts lunging at me and threatening me, even as a middle schooler I found his act embarassing
>punched me in the chest, kept trying to punch me, starts kicking me, never tries to hit me in the face though which seemed awkward
>I fight back
>he grabs the knife off the plate I was eating from and pushes me to the wall
>holds knife to my throat
>I taunt him and say he's not gonna kill me, ask him whats wrong with his fucked up head and why he's putting on this show
>he drops it and starts grabbing more of my belongings, tears up a school photo my mom had on the fridge
>I try to stop him, he squares up and pushes me and threatens me more
>I taunt him and lure him outside through the back door that was open, push him to the side and slam the door, lock it
>grab phone and show him through the window myself dialing 911
>scream into phone that this crazy psycho is trying to kill me please come shoot him quick
>shithead jumps the fence and runs away
>I never hit dial
>2 weeks later he approaches me on the street, tries to apologize and says this "gang" tried to recruit him and he had to beat someone up
>mfw his "gang" is some older white redneck teens, one of them is a midget, they know me and don't bother me but must have thought it'd be funny to convince this complete moron to come fight me

did you cuddle with her to help her feel safe after?

>wiggers

If you saw it on Reddit, they stole it from here. I remember the thread about it.
>Kid's (stepdad I think) dad is a Pajeet who owns the gun as an investment
>2 Nog's break in, kid ices them
>gun gets taken as evidence
>Rajaesh is really shitty about losing his investment, wants it back
>I think he even tried to get the police to change the kid with something
>somehow the kids grandpa gets involved, I remember the poster saying he looked just like Stalin
>end of story, streetshiter is nowhere to be found when Detectiveanon goes to check up on the kid, just paps, kid, and mom.
>He talks to the G-pa one more time and notices that he has scrapped up knuckles
>asks what happened? "Took care of something that I should have a long time ago."

>be on vacation in canada
>staying in a cabin in the middle of nowhere
>wake up at 1am to a loud noise
>confronted by a basketball american going through my backpack
>leap out of bed, grab the nearest object and go to town on this redguard
>I'm holding a broom
>start whacking him like a black woman hitting a cat in a looney tunes cartoon
>broom breaks
>he flees my cabin, trips over a rock on the trail to the main lodge and knocks his dumbass self out.
Turns out he was an employee at the site whose contract was ending the next day, so he decided to steal from every cabin he could before he left.

>martini henry
>11.4mm
Holy shit how have i not heard of this

>>He talks to the G-pa one more time and notices that he has scrapped up knuckles
>>asks what happened? "Took care of something that I should have a long time ago."
He beat up the kid? Or did they get the gun back?

Longer than a shotgun? user...

Please stop posting, I lost brain cells reading this.

At least the ATF is contributing in threads if they’re gonna be here

It seems that that grandfather killed, or at least beat the shit out of the dad.
Still upset about the Pakis shooting down your jet?

Yeah, that's a great reason to choose an inferior tool for the job. What gun that won't make you deaf did you go with?