Marine Corps Ordered to Make Boot Camp Coed

The days of being sexist are over.

Clearly this move will increase combat readiness and isn't a cheap attempt to get more bodies to sign up, right?

military.com/daily-news/2016/01/07/marine-corps-ordered-make-boot-camp-coed-remove-man-from-titles.html

>Navy Secretary Ray Mabus has given Marine Corps brass two weeks to submit a plan to train male and female recruits together at boot camp and fully integrate officer candidate school. He's also calling for the Marines to make all job titles gender-neutral as the service opens currently closed ground combat jobs to women.

Attached: female-marine OORAH.jpg (600x400, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2016/01/07/marine-corps-ordered-make-boot-camp-coed-remove-man-from-titles.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/六四事件
rarehistoricalphotos.com/tiananmen-square-protests-in-pictures/
youtube.com/watch?v=K7SoztdOtY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we infantrypeoples now

can't wait to revert back in a week once it fails miserably

>every marine is a rifleperson

Will they cave in?

This is just so dumb and pointless, why waste time and resources on such crap? Have USMC gone full retard?

Well, they’re being ordered to

>military.com/daily-news/2016/01/07/marine-corps-ordered-make-boot-camp-coed-remove-man-from-titles.html
okay retard from 2016

Attached: Okay.png (962x192, 18K)

Would not complain about a field fuck desu

Name one USG institution that has reverted to the right after shifting to the left.

uhhh
the presidency every 8 years or so...

Ah shit, well it's still pretty bad then.

That link is from 2016

I'm talking about non elected positions which are far more important in defining the political landscape.

>lol, who cares about increased fraternization which we know is bad for combat effectiveness
>or the fact that male-only units outperform coed ones every time
>or that women are literally held to lower standards creating hundreds of weak links
>or the millions spent on upgrading facilities to allow women
>or the millions that will inevitably be spent settling sexual assault lawsuits
>or the millions that will eventually be spent on changing firearms so that small-framed women can shoot them easier in combat situations
>who cares about having the best unit possible when we are sending people out to die
Soldiers are going to die because of crap like this. We will lose wars because of this.

They should just create a new branch, specifically filled with comfort girls. Their job is to service the troops while they service targets. You could even train them as adjunct diplomats to attach to high ranking generals when you don't want them to buttfuck diplomatic relations.

Doesn't matter there's nothing we can do to change it lets just hope after we get blown out by China and the entire US military is in shambles that someone else think to change something

>blown out by china
Their military couldn't blow out a fucking candle with a pound of c4. They do economic and societal warfare. This? This is the blow out, right here. You're watching it.

Yeah I guess.
Just gets my blood boiling. A woman who can't be as effective as a man has no more right to be a soldier than someone with a disqualifying medical condition. If you can't pass standard tests, you're going to be a liability. It's not fair. It's just the way it is. People are going to die because we don't know when to stop with the equality game.

>integrated OCS

Dear god please no, right before I was going to go, too.

Its not defeatist to say the USA is gone
its DONE. It was done along time ago.
The dead body is just starting to REEK
from the faggoty rot.

So does that mean that make and female recruits will be part of the same platoon? Sharing the shower and shit? I'm interested now.

Been to paris island. Read the bunks. A lot of them have words written all over them. I think my favorite was a guy that wrote "when i finish basic im just gonna fuck". There are plenty of others just like it. Hopefully once rape accusations sky rocket things will go back to normal.

Nice digits.
And yeah. I fear America may already be dead.

Checked. We are done. Glad I got turned down for "psycosis"

XIR YES XIR

I know everyone thinks China is a joke, but our military quickly becoming third world tier and patriotism is dead by radical political division. Meanwhile the CCP is massing a giant military that can could take us on by 2030 with numbers alone. The chinks operate like drones.

As the next war is likely to be a civil war I find the continued deterioration of the military to be comforting.

Truth, writing has been on the wall for a long time.

>our
yeah sure "our" military cheng

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/六四事件
rarehistoricalphotos.com/tiananmen-square-protests-in-pictures/
六四天安門事件
八九民運或是八九學運
1989年春夏之交的政治風波
Tiananmen Square Protests
天安門廣場抗議
Tiananmen Square Massacre
天安門廣場屠殺
請享用
TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE 1989 六四事件 JUNE FOURTH INCIDENT 八九民运 1989 DEMOCRACY MOVEMENT TIANANMEN SQUARE INCIDENT

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區

Attached: 1556722700229.jpg (1860x1880, 1.37M)

Nice army amerilards

...we are proud to claim the title of United States Marines

You mean the Nasty Girls?

ITS RIFLEMA'AM

I don't care anymore. Western civilization is already over. We're living in an epilogue.

>can't even use "our" or "we" when discussing the US military without paranoid fucks sperging out
Yeah, the US is fucked.

Yes, the Us is fucked. With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

>This goes through
>Females now have to keep up with men
>Cant
>Get booted out before they can fuck anything up
>Marines is male only again

Is whoever came up with this secretly based????

> ITT stupid doomers
It's alright, everything will be fine.

Attached: forever.png (587x443, 417K)

Nasty girls is a real thing ?

Is there any western nation that hasn't completely given in to having women in combat roles?

youtube.com/watch?v=K7SoztdOtY0

Why can’t I comment on that video ?

It's not that bad. I mean it's bad, but not that bad. And at the end of the day, we can outspend Russia and China combined in military shit. We could literally just start dropping Abrams tanks on targets to destroy them. And we could drop THOUSANDS of those on targets before we started to feel it. Everyone seems to forget how truly massive our industrial complex is. We don't know how to stop ourselves. It's like a hoarder, with a penchant for things that explode. We had an aging crop of tomahawk missiles. So we spent them in Syria, basically to waggle our dicks. We just decided to yeet like 40 missiles into Syria. Costing millions. Because "I dunno lol".

That's not how it works.

>Can't have a self-critical moment of reflection to contemplate possible solutions to problems
Let the adults talk, bud.

Fpbp

Good. Let the chinks be world cop for a while. The US does nothing but export poz, feminism, fag parades and fight wars for kikes anymore, it could take a step back.

Attached: LGBT_14_Poster.jpg (2700x3600, 1.72M)

Mabus isn't even secdef anymore. This has to be bait

If that were the case yes
But women are held to a lower standard in all branches of the millitary
Giving them combat positions wont change that.
Those standards will only be lowered further if too many women start failing out.
We saw this happen already in the army, now its gonna happen in the marines

No, how about instead I call anyone who talks about America's weaknesses Chinese?

So now american marines will have access to some latina pussi even in the bootcamp? I'm jealous.

>The US does nothing but export poz, feminism, fag parades and fight wars for kikes anymore, it could take a step back
Think about what the last Communist superpower exported: genocides, mass starvation, and the deconstruction of liberty

Good, let them do that in Africa or wherever. Who cares?

these protests have nothing to do with the subject. why are you mentioning them?

I honestly can't tell the intention of your post. Poe's Law in effect

Kek