Whatever happened to the ahegao camo project?

Whatever happened to the ahegao camo project?

I wanted to get a chest rig in it

Attached: 1550084267259m.jpg (1024x1024, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/xw6douz1w25pr87/Operation Degeneration Camouflages.zip
weaponsgradewaifus.com/collections/patches/products/nsr-sayori-2x3?variant=1134142029849
youtube.com/watch?v=FuteJd8jo_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually, I was just wondering about this myself. I was hoping GAOPAT guy would have a website up by now, but maybe he has succumb to the artist drama and feature creep that plagues these kinds of projects.

If fell off the map, as it should. You weeaboo faggot.

You do realize that you're posting on an Asian basket weaving image board, right?

Attached: Sponge Squint.jpg (1383x916, 126K)

Last I saw some airshit nip bought a set from the guy making it

I never heard about them actually making shit with it, only WarThunder skins. I would buy a rig if they made it though.

Here is the link to the skins
mediafire.com/file/xw6douz1w25pr87/Operation Degeneration Camouflages.zip

>not posting based v3
also does anyone have any news about Lolicam user?

Attached: orgasm camouflage pattern (provisional), v3.png (1900x1900, 3.95M)

see
That's the old pattern too, the guy commissioned artists to make original art but it turned out to be shit. Other than that I've only seen some airshit nip on instajew post a set of the older pattern rig he had made from the guy through facebook.

>That's the old pattern too
first time I'm hearing of this, the only ones I remember were from back when there was a general, what are the newer ones?
also
>airshit nip
got any pics? the only news I've had is pic related, and even then I have no idea where this came from nor how old it is

Attached: .jpg (1280x1258, 170K)

>what are the newer ones?
They were so bad that I didn't save them. However, that user hangs around /gq/ threads because he makes plate carriers. You can go there and ask, I'm sure he'll pop up eventually. I also didn't save any pics of that guy with his rig, but it's the same pattern you posted.
I've never seen that skirt but it looks like it's the same pattern posted here so maybe someone lifted it and had their own material printed to make that.

>MULTICUM skirt
Never change. :D

I know who you're talking about, shame about the artists he paid being Deviantart-tier, I was really looking forward to how his project would've turned out

There's at least one PC in it already. You can order your own material printed in it, and then give whoever it is in gq an order and ship him the material. Bunk, maybe? I forget. That's v1, I think they're on v4 now. The eyes were problematic, the human brain is wired to pick them out.

Attached: 1556649094512.jpg (822x1024, 66K)

Look up Vajra Tactical Concepts on fb, he makes gear, as some clothes like the skirt in

Yea ill probably do that. Get a few yards of material printed and send it to someone

Alternative hypothesis: you can be a fan of some media without wearing fabric depicting the major characters or players faking an orgasm. Otherwise NFL merchandise is about to get really weird.

Attached: this-is-my-o-face.gif (342x411, 3.93M)

Congress pulled the funding.

yup, turns out that's where the pic came from

I know Vajra, he's working on getting more and the carrier is coming up soon(ish). He's not in America though so he's talking with stateside dealers.
Idk if I should say anymore so I'll leave it at that

Attached: IMG_20190408_221739.jpg (585x1040, 83K)

Where do you get cordura printed? Is the print good enough to survive actual field use?

Now I have to learn how to sew and make myself a kilt.

Holy fuck I need this

No it did not

>turned out to be shit
???

I am him

Attached: 20190502_183903-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 634K)

Need a kilt made of this lol

These will be going on sale next week. Look into Redpath Notions

Attached: 20190502_193721-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 553K)

limited run or long-term availability? am poorfag and can't get it for at least a couple months

>Redpath Notions
Now THAT was the kind of info I was looking for.

Long term availability. They will be made in small batches.

Also here's a closer look at the pattern. The characters were picked by anons from the original threads. Jow Forumsthemed

Attached: 20190502_200223-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 829K)

those straps look uncomfortably close to the neck

They aren't uncomfortable as they are asymmetrical on the rear plate bag versus the front. They are pushed further out on the rear similar to LBT's 6094 series rear profile.

nice nice, will be sure to rile up some boomers at the range once I get the chance

Now we play the waiting game

If he can do it, I might have to start a Kickstarter to get the 100 units

Attached: chinkshit.png (1867x795, 46K)

>>turned out to be shit
>???
Yes, the artists you got to do it didn't do a good job man

holy cringe

>only available in XXL

>ironic weeb camo
fuck off reddit

Attached: 1548047661464.png (558x491, 230K)

No u

>doesn't like weebshit
>uses weebshit reaction maymay
?????

Attached: 1554504764184.jpg (246x326, 31K)

HEADPAT (not GAOPAT) guy here, huge apologies guys I've been working on it in the background but had to take a long break because of things in my personal life getting me down and making me have no energy, also because I'm a perfectionist with little talent it causes me to work really slow. However I am still working on it and it will be done, one day.
Take care Space Cowboys.

Attached: 1510696174486.jpg (265x265, 20K)

Camo shorts?

>You do realize that you're posting on an Asian basket weaving image board, right?
Lol. Thing is, hes not. We're on 4channel, this place was made for us, not for you. Sure, 2006, this was an anime website. But then anonymous happened and you made this place out to be some kind of hip alternative clubhouse, so some of us arrived; with our social lives and firsthand sex anecdotes. Then chanology happened, more of us arrived with Camaros, 401ks and pedestrian opinions. Finally gamergate happened and enough of us arrived that we could reach critical mass. This is our place now, reflected in the sanitization of the boards and site name change, virgin cartoons and racism can go to 8 chan.

The great thing is, you never learn. Two 8 chan speds have committed shootings just this year, drawing media attention and attracting our successors to normie the fuck out of that site like we did to this.

sugoii story oniichan, go be autistic somewhere else

Attached: .jpg.jpg (505x323, 280K)

I really, really need some pants in this shit.

>posting anime shit on 4channel
get out, you're a relic.

It ain’t me. Redpath notions on Etsy is who you’re thinking of.
In addition

Take however much time you need, user.
Health comes first.

Attached: cat milk straw.jpg (500x667, 35K)

>He thinks his normalfag experiences and 401k are going to mean anything when he’s put against the wall or under the boot
The KSG exit is too good for your kind.

Attached: CA7706EE-4D1B-4568-A01D-E3953D7F8E08.jpg (588x403, 25K)

Attached: 1477168015536.jpg (1000x584, 52K)

Thanks friend.

Thank god all of these animefags will eventually just use their guns to end themselves.

Nice bait.

Attached: 1542957541477.jpg (640x464, 32K)

godspeed user

I'd like a K-pot helmet cover myself.

Attached: PASGT kevlar helmet.jpg (1154x1154, 121K)

This is why no one likes weaboos

if the nips won ww2 we wouldn't have anime

OP here. I can always wait for a good product.

lol go back to facebook. the newfags post more anime that the old ones

*posts on /ak/*
you gonna cry now?

What characters ended up making it on that pattern? I remember suggesting a few when it first came about.

USA would have made anime

Nice copypasta faggot, someone might have actually fallen for it if you didn't break the illusion by implying absolutely anyone gives a fuck about literallywho?chan

Attached: 4chan 8chan relationship.png (500x562, 452K)

Who said it was ironic?

Ooooh look at Mr tough guy here, go suck the scum out of a 300 pound futas failing uritra

If mods have any balls they will ban this fag.

Shut up, nigger.

Attached: Remember where you are.jpg (1416x315, 201K)

>weebs having yet another estrogen filled hissy fit

Attached: wew.png (1004x584, 128K)

Niggers complaining about weebs when some dude just wanted a camo design to wear ironically or unironically who the fuck cares ppl are gonna forget about this thread anyways. People actually giving a fuck about what some user wears as camo if it's that bad someone will just beat the fuck out of him for being a weeb fag anyways irl.

Attached: 1556317011112.jpg (442x509, 28K)

weaponsgradewaifus.com/collections/patches/products/nsr-sayori-2x3?variant=1134142029849

Attached: image_f7684105-a293-4873-8329-fb040ff30067_large.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Kitsurumbami from FLCL, Lamia from Monster Musume, Iowa from Kantai Collection, Galil from Upotte, Sako from Upotte, FNC from Upotte, Mika from GuP, Megumin from Konosuba, Valmet from Jormungand, Koko from Jormungand, Rally from Gunsmith Cats, and Operator-chan

Does anyone have a link to that video where a bunch of guys execute body pillows by slitting their throats and throwing the pillow off a building?

I can't find it and it was the funniest shit I've seen in a while

Disgusting bait, but he's not wrong.

they shut down the one on Oxide's channel, so here's the full movie youtube.com/watch?v=FuteJd8jo_Y

Rhodie shorts, ideally

Any knowledge of a drop date?

>NFL merch with ahegaos all over the place
do want.

Attached: 1541508189330.jpg (450x518, 119K)

>ironic
>he doesn't watch anime to distract him from the world burning around him

>insecure Anons start flinging shit in a thread they don't like
>weebs call them retarded and move on
wat.

Attached: 1549728891770.png (386x386, 62K)

>the weeb in denial cries in pain as he attacks you

spbp

Attached: seriousdirectorchokesonfood.png (661x671, 637K)

It showed up in a Fallout 4 mod recently

Attached: 37820-1552085290-2015146091.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

gay edition when?

no homo

Yeah. Don't ask stupid questions. I'm not kidding kid i see you open your mouth again i'm gonna break your fucking neck you stupid little fucking piece of shit. just the lift the weight you fucking cocksucker before i javelin you with my fucking barbell hoorah salute the flag motherfucker USA USA USA USA

Bump

i think someone was doing a dick camo pattern

mediafire.com/file/xw6douz1w25pr87/Operation_Degeneration_Camouflages.zip/file
>all camos for tanks in war thunder

Attached: 680d1c269c257159.png (1194x738, 1.97M)

Retards thought it would turn out as this kinda tounge-in-cheek pattern that would be at least viable enough into tricking someone it's an camo
Rightfully ended up looking like a bunch of olive drab and emerald waifus plastered around indiscriminately and just generally like something you'd buy at comicon

Attached: Camo car.jpg (1564x1564, 385K)

Attached: ahegao.gif (211x203, 1.06M)

Agreed. The ahegao should be sorta hidden in a real pattern. I have no artistic talent so I just fucked with the opacity in photoshop to illustrate what I mean.

Attached: tigerstripe.png (750x750, 942K)

Not a bad idea

Looks like shit. Original is better.

Additionally, that retarded MSpaint shit isn't going to show up at all when it's printed.

Chill, fagwad. I said I was just illustrating what I'm talking about.

>Jow Forums: A magical place, The thread

Absolutely, it's why I liked the original series of threads so much.

To elaborate, the art isn't bad in the technical sense, as the characters are definitely recognizable. The problem is their orgasm faces look half-hearted and disinterested. They're not really "ahegao" so much as "mildly uncomfortable with lewd thoughts".
At least it's consistent, so it's not a bad product. It just didn't capture what some were hoping for.

you have shit ideas fag

I hereby dub this user, the Jow Forumsuartermaster.
Godspeed you beautiful Sumbitch

not aborting you was a shit idea