Swiss Surplus

Bread got yeeted over on Jow Forums.

With Swiss gun law referendums coming up in a few weeks and the Swiss are going to lose ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ all of their firearms will we be getting more K31's and PE90 parts kits in the States?

thelocal.ch/20190424/swiss-support-for-tougher-gun-laws-on-the-rise-poll-direct-democracy

swissinfo.ch/eng/directdemocracy/vote-may-19--2019_swiss-gun-tradition-in-the-crossfire/44851870

lenews.ch/2019/01/11/swiss-to-vote-on-gun-law-changes/

Attached: 1556647112934.jpg (1200x900, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/articles/20190412/swiss-to-vote-on-implementation-of-eu-gun-controls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck mountain jews!

Swiss government should just rewrite their rules for their militia so that they have two: Regulated and Unregluated. Regulated would include what they currently define as their compulsory service people, unregulated would be literally everyone. Make literally every criticizen a member of the military.

Also fuck the EU

What are the specific changes proposed? Also gibs Svviss Svvurp

nraila.org/articles/20190412/swiss-to-vote-on-implementation-of-eu-gun-controls

Briton coming here to say:
>Fuck European Governments
>Fuck the EU

>sand niggers acquire illegal that were part of Fast and Furious
>Guess we better ban all semi autos!
Fucking cucks

Luv u

Glad to see someone in the old country still has a spine.

I would love to have a k31 or an SG550 myself, but not in exchange for having the Swiss lose their gun rights. Damn sad. Why can't Switzerland just screw the EU?

Attached: 1556492410270.jpg (471x720, 50K)

>Why can't Switzerland just screw the EU?
Because the Swiss love money more than anything else.

Yes

That's what happens when you join the EU, faggots. France and cuckgermany telling you what to do.

Lmao

Attached: images.jpeg-35.jpg (557x551, 26K)

Sad thing is the Swiss aren't even in the EU.

lol the vote takes place a month before i move back to switzerland after 10 years so i dont have a say in it
oh well

>Swiss aren't even in the EU.

If SWISS don't tell the EU to fuck right off, and mind their own business I'll punch a hole in my wall. What the fuck.

Does france and turkigermany think they run the whole of Europe?

Attached: 6cf.jpg (575x523, 66K)

>Does france and turkigermany think they run the whole of Europe?

I mean yea, they have been trying to do that since...ever.

Wouldn't it be one of those 'open air' votes in a city center?

Attached: 1556000124531.jpg (1000x1000, 345K)

Nah, but you just scare the population at every vote and whoever scares them more wins. We're fucked. Even our faggot politicians had refused that law to start with.

Why would the Swiss willingly impose less freedoms on themselves for no reason?

There is no gun crime... there are literally no gun problems at all. No immigrant crisis, no Jihadis. Why? Why? Why?

The left will vote for anything pro-EU, they then started a spook campaign about the 6 gorillon CHF we'd lose if we vote no, and how we'd be thrown out of Schengen and so on. They really don't care about gun rights.

Weren't you supposed to be thrown out already after the bilateral agreement referendum imbroglio over controlling borders?

The law wasn't applied as it was supposed to, our government sort of went around it. It won't happen over the guns though.

So basically referendums mean nothing? Not such a direct democracy after all eh? You guys should consider bringing back guillotines, about seven, for seven specific people.

>Europe

Attached: 1386034138554s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

The new law is garbage and we're all working on the campaign against it, but if it passes it won't be as dramatic as you think. Yes, there will be some additional paperwork that pisses everyone off, but it remains very manageable (become member of a shooting club, or become a "sport shooter" by shooting five times within five years with any weapon of your choice). Sport shooters will still be able to get their PCC, SBR, drum mags, etc. easily.
The real issue with the law is that it will get revised in five years, and since it is highly unlikely the Euros will solve their illegal guns and criminality problems until then, the law will get more strict. Further, there are people in Switzerland who want to limit the referendum right, so EU directive changes get automatically accepted without possibility of referendum. This is the major issue.

You'd need more. The seven buffoons have no real power. You'd have to get rid of a good part of the national council, which consists almost entirely of lobbyists.

You can vote from whatever country you stay. Contact your local Swiss embassy at once!

No, those are only on kanton level. And that only remains in the smaller kantons

A national vote is always made with an envelope

As the other user said: CONTACT YOUR LOCAL SWIDS EMBASSY!! AND VOTE NO

>Further, there are people in Switzerland who want to limit the referendum right, so EU directive changes get automatically accepted without possibility of referendum
We need to ressurect General Guisan, Stauffacher and Whillhelm Tell at once

>will we be getting more K31's and PE90 parts kits in the States?

Absolutely not. K31 aren't concerned by the new laws and nobody will sell you their SG550 especially if it means destroying them to make "part kits".

If you want some brand new SwissArms SG55x just buy one from JDI Firearms. They are currently importing some in the US.

You can vote from every country around the world you beta faggot.

You just need to go to the local swiss embassy

>With Swiss gun law referendums coming up in a few weeks and the Swiss are going to lose ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ all of their firearms will we be getting more K31's and PE90 parts kits in the States?

As far as I know, people who already own a firearm that will be moved into the "banned" (verboten) category will be allowed to keep them.
So, no.

Attached: 2018_05_Waffenrecht_brs.jpg (1425x4767, 760K)

>do the only tow member states with an ecomony worth mentioning try to tell the leeches what to do?

>Sad thing is the Swiss aren't even in the EU.
But they participate in a number of EU treaties and therefore have to accept a lot of EU regulations and laws.

Attached: table-higher-res.png (1221x639, 109K)

Who is saying that the people are willingly going to give them up. I feel as though the gubment will buy them back and instead of dealing with it themselves will just give it off to some other company to deal with, that company will then send them to the US as parts kits.

What the hell happened to them? They weren't even in the UN twenty years ago.

1) Nobody has to give their guns

2) Guns that you already possess aren't concerned

3) Semi-automatic weapons aren't going to be ban. All you need to do to keep buying them is to be part of a shooting club or show the proof after 5 and 10 years that you shoot your guns at least once per year and you're good.

4) The government already had to deal with many weapon stocks (a lot of k31, Sig p210 and Stgw57) and they simply destroyed them. They don't even sold the guns to shooting clubs.

So no. You will never have access to massive swiss surplus other than what you already have in the US.

Maybe a few other k31 but even for them the swiss don't really want anymore to sell them abroad. For exemple I know a gun dealer that refused to sell many k31 and P210 to an american willing to export them in the US.

If somehow one day guns are totally banned from civilian possession and the government starts kiking doors these guns will simply be destroyed.

Jew, leftists and lobbys.

But you guys do have a gun registry, what is to stop them from knocking on your door 5 years from now when they are able to pass more regulations?

And to be honest semi-auto guns aren't even really going to be banned. We are basically going to be on a system like in Canada we you have to prove something. However there might be other restrictions in the next 10 years.

And any law restricting MY RIGHTS even a little bit is bad law and an invalid one because it can't restrict my NATURAL and God given right of being armed.

Jus naturale > positive law

Fuck the kikes

Heil dir Helvetia

Because ex post facto laws are forbidden by a fundamental principle of the swiss legal system. And even if this kind of law is accepted it might be cancel by the federal court.

And realistically there is like 2-3 millions guns for 8 millions people in Switzerland. And there is not enough cops in the entire country to enforce such a politic. And finally the army is a militia and composed of citizens for the most part gun owners.

A gun grabbing is as unrealistic in Switzerland as it is in the US.

Thank you for the Swiss take. I hope you guys can toss the law back of for no other reason than to show the EU that they should be more considerate when passing legislation.

What do you mean by “like in Canada where you have to prove something”?
If you like your firearm, you can keep your firearm
Also, I don’t speak mountainjuden so can anyone who is actually from NaziGoldland tell me what the most likely thing to happen if they reject the Firearms Directive?

Dear swiss military, please have your sexiest QTs fart on the gun before you send them over. Sincerely American gun owners

Attached: 3B23654F00000578-4010594-image-m-14_1481140026955.jpg (306x415, 40K)

>What do you mean by “like in Canada where you have to prove something”?

Do you have to pass a practical test to prove that you can safely use firearms ?

Sounds like you have work to do user.

Don't you

Yes there is a written and handling test. I was wondering if you meant something like where you have to prove you “need” a firearm (ie like you are in IPSC and and “need" a .40 because your 9mm is not acceptable for the format you want to shoot) or something along those lines

>not the regulated and the well-regulated
based, yet almost SHALL-pilled

>the swiss don't really want anymore to sell them abroad. For example I know a gun dealer that refused to sell many k31 and P210 to an american willing to export them in the US.
WTF why. K31's are like the only milsurp that is never bubbad. Mostly safe queens and display pieces here in the states. I love my K31. Why the hate swissbros?
>ex post facto laws are forbidden by a fundamental principle of the swiss legal system. And even if this kind of law is accepted it might be cancel by the federal court.
I hope your institutions are better than ours here in the US. Our "rights" here are words on paper and routinely ignored.