God bless you, Florida Man

God bless you, Florida Man.
npr.org/2019/05/02/719585295/florida-approves-bill-allowing-classroom-teachers-to-be-armed

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-140947_Chrome.jpg (1080x1684, 757K)

Other urls found in this thread:

andersonwheeler.co.uk/the-gun-room/revolver/
ballotpedia.org/Florida_2020_ballot_measures
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now if only they'll undo the red flag laws, give 18 year olds the right to buy long guns again, remove the ban on binary triggers, give us concealed carry...

>Inb4 teachers start shooting kids

open* carry

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be undone when the next major shooting is scheduled.
I mean happens on its own

Attached: 1546892753334.jpg (740x624, 283K)

Won't need to. They're going to repeal the Florida constitution via voter referendum next election.

Maybe now kids will learn to pay attention in class and show some respect for once

I've always wondered if we'd ever see two shooters showed up at the same day and same school. Now it could be like Counter-Strike with teachers v students.

huh. would they team up? both an hero as their sinister plans had simultaneously been foiled? engage in a protracted gunfight? if there was a survivor he could claim he ran to get his gun to stop the shooter.

I can't wait until some nog starts chimping out in class and gets domed when they attack the teacher

Seems as though a change is in the air.

Attached: DSCN8731.jpg (3264x2448, 1.54M)

>kid running to get his gun
>no cameras/witnesses on property to disprove the claim
no

>They're going to repeal the Florida constitution via voter referendum next election.
you do realize you don't just "repeal" an entire constitution, you have to vote to convene a constitutional convention, then the new state constitution is proposed, then it has to be approved.

he "heard gunfire" and ran towards it, armed, not everyone is a huge pussy right?

Attached: ap_18121435872476_wide-a83c59583c3630ffc80a0bc84109fad12b9e5911-s1100-c15.jpg (1100x618, 40K)

1. A blanket ban of teachers using their CHLs is stupid, so I'm happy to see this go down in flames. I just hope administrators don't use it as an excuse to avoid addressing security failures.
2.In related news, NY states attempt to prevent the SCOTUS from addressing their very odd prohibition on carrying guns out of the city failed recently as well.

Pretty awesome. I still have to wait 3 days, not including weekends, to pick up my S&W model 60 next Tuesday.

I think you're missing the point.
>if there was a survivor he could claim he ran to get his gun to stop the shooter.
does not apply to kid because kids aren't supposed to have guns in school to begin with and the school goes on lockdown if there are gunshots so kid can't leave
teacher can have guns, now, so there's no reason to even bother with the claim and if the teacher had already incriminated themselves somehow and then later made the claim then cameras would disprove the claim
I have no clue what you're posting about. I don't know who that is and I don't really care to take the two seconds it would require to look it up. I also kind of hate you for no real reason.

Like any of those teachers will bother to buy a gun in the first place when most of them are leftist and against guns already

florida man... always the craziest shit.

Attached: 1537211164438.jpg (831x866, 121K)

>I just hope administrators don't use it as an excuse to avoid addressing security failures.
I can guarantee you that they are/will.

>Now it could be like Counter-Strike with teachers v students.
I'd play it.

i still think there is wiggle room, the second shooter could claim he had the gun illegally to defend himself and others, he may semi-legally had it in his car, he could have" wrestled it from the shooter."

that's scot peterson the coward of broward who waited outside while the parkland shooting took place

Attached: Scot-Peterson-via-TODAY.jpg (1200x627, 187K)

Jow Forumsyle Jow Forumsashuv is still tearing him a new asshole.

more like kids will be looking for their teachers gun

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-082302_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 700K)

The little dirtbags are going to make fun of you for something. Moght as well be a damn gun. I'd damn sure be moving to appendix or 3:00 over carrying anywhere on the back though, just to keep the kleptos honest.

Good on you FL, we do it here in AZ.
>while we still can

You have not talked to today's kid. They are complete dumb asses. There are going to be maybe 1 teacher per school that might carry 50% of the time and some how the sub 80 IQ highschool student is going to know if a teacher is carrying.

can't have it in your car (even "semi-legally") but the 'wrestled it from the shooter' could have been feasible if cameras just weren't around and he managed to hide his own gun (that happened to be the same exact caliber)
so yeah, right up until the spaceship landed

because the sub 100 iq teacher would tell them
it's happened before lmao

I remember that dude growing up. He was always a nice guy, not that it matters much now.

Poor guy. He wasnt trained for it, his job wasnt meant to charge crazed killers wielding semi automatic rifles while all he has is a 9mm. He didnt know how the shooter was armed or armored, where he was or how many where there-

The fact that people from their safespaces gang up on him is disgusting. For all we know he could have been a "heroic" cop that died while actually doing nothing. Thats what these people want, a dead officer even if it only amounts to a gesture.

Attached: 4c8e5a7e.jpg (983x1115, 85K)

>turning down this chick
Why will I never find a girl like her?

Attached: 1501150236334.gif (320x180, 623K)

Florida is still a nigger state, our fucking lawmakers buckled after parkland and raised the age of purchase for any firearm to 21. what a nigger move. I hope Tyrone doesnt decide to come at me cause all i have is a SOG folding pocket knife.

>no friends or family to gift you a rifle
sorry, friendo
I don't know you well enough to buy you a gun

Can't talk your dad into buying the exact same firearm that you wanted, and then when he inevitably decides he doesn't like it 2 weeks later, he then sells it to you?

don't fucking apologize for that mans cowardice. if you're a school resource officer you're goddamn job is to protect as many children as possible.

I would add that SROs should not have the same duty-to-protect exemptions as patrol officers, simply because students are wards of that ISD during school hours, and thus a special relationship exists.

most shooters bring multiple guns, not inconceivable that one would bring four or five.

cowardice is subjective. I bet youre a fag who goats at others for not treading on thin ice.
>if you're a school resource officer you're goddamn job is to protect as many children as possible.
Not really, no.

Attached: 7df48fec.jpg (524x1024, 72K)

Shut up man, it's one thing to talk, and another to actually perform.
Most people shit themselves in this situation, regardless of any training and background.

>florida
>state where you can be criminally prosecuted for denying the holohoax or disparaging israel or jews. Lol shithole state without any possible path to redemption. Also new englander scum movbing here in droves making it even worse.

your children are entrusted to them, they are armed, and billed as the solution that makes anyone else having a gun unreasonable. what are they supposed to do? sit around with their thumbs up their asses?

He is a duly sworn officer. He was the first on scene. He was armed. He should have had more training if he was afraid.

Yes. They should sit around thumb up at their asses. For god sakes the guy was few months from retirement, he was old and without sufficient training.

They might be armed but not practically and mentally prepared to deal with school shooting scenarios. Im not going to give shit to a mall cop for not stopping a terrorist attack, so Im not going to give any shit to him either

>yfw they're hiring mall cops to stop school shootings
>yfw you have no face

Oh yeah? Well I am going to give him shit because he shouldn't have signed up for a job he wasn't willing to do. And I'm going to give you shit for being a little bitch defending his ass, as in I'm going to give you shit in your mouth, that is to say im going to force your mouth open and let a big disgusting shit slide out of my hairy asshole and right down your throat you motherfucker.

The entire Sheriff's department there has a record of not doing training or half-assing it. It's why Scot Israel was blaming guns for the shooting; because his department fucked up on their active shooter training, didn't do it, or didn't respond effectively that day.

then he had no business there, if i saw him on the street i'd spit in his face.

His job isnt to stop school shooters though. If it were then he wouldnt be hired in the first place. He wasnt physically or mentally fit but that what they went with.
>being this mad
Mate, he did nothing wrong. Having a job and a fancy title doesnt mean you have to risk your life. I doubt his contract would even cover for getting shot.
It really is absurd. People are assuming a normal person should act like a hardened soldier under immense pressure and fear of his life. On top of that they shame them after one fails to deliver to their unrealistic expectations.

America is truly gone to shit when people with a toy badge are associated with G.I Jones

>If YoU CaRrY a GuN YoU'rE gOnNa LoSe YoUr TeMpEr aNd ShOoT SoMeOnE

Attached: 1555699063622.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Again, stopping shooters isnt what he was hired for. If it was then its the schools fault and not his for failing to vet him out. Meanwhile in the real world school cheaped out on the salary and lowered the reqs. Its not like anyone would shoot up a school so old man was fine.

>i'd spit in his face.
ITG

>tfw no crazy yandere goth gf

Attached: 1545358086130.png (499x506, 200K)

Attached: gun-free-zone-comic1.png (625x300, 27K)

>Most people shit themselves in this situation
Do they also get a paycheck and training for explicitly dealing with said threat? Because he did.

Plenty of cops deal with crazy situations where their lives are in danger all the time.

>can't say anything bad about jews ever in FL even if you can factually back it up and cite sources because they are gods chosen and must be protected above all other groups
>but can also carry a gun if your a teacher
>any "fire rate altering modifications" make you a felon now
>now forced to wait three days to get a longgun
>unless you have a CC permit
>you have to be 21 now to buy and own a gun
>or take a long ass and expensive hunter course to get your seasonal hunting license
>with cali tier gun restrictions including bans and capacity limits being on the 2020 ballot
We're fucked

I thought Florida had shit gun laws though?

>inb4 teachers start shooting themselves to protest

Somewhere out in the world is a 7 shot webley in .357 magnum

Its limited edition, sold for 7 000 a piece few years back
andersonwheeler.co.uk/the-gun-room/revolver/

how long until a teacher snaps and shoots up a school filled with privileged spoiled zoomer?

It’s Florida. I give it two weeks before 2 white trash girl’s volleyball coaches get into a shoot out in the parking lot over whose husband is fucking who.

That already nearly happened before this. He chickened out at the last minute, thought about offing himself in his classroom, and then opted to shoot out a window instead.

lmao

>using semi-automatic as a buzzword
Remember where you are. Semi-automatic is nothing special, shillblue.

And the horrific precedent for freedom of speech set by its antisemitism law

>semi automatic rifle is nothing special
Easy to say that when youre not the fatass with the shitty FN. Fucking larping faggot, get the fuck out.

Attached: 1556215340478.png (355x355, 227K)

>Years of teaching black inner-city schools
>Suddenly armed
This is going to end well.

those kids deserve to be shot an alarming amount of the time. teachers get attacked and threatened pretty often.

he did not say the word rifle
that is a valid point but entirely beside the point that was being made
are you retarded?

Sorry faggot. When you have sex every day it gets fucking old. Hope you experience this sensation

Attached: 1537488782437.jpg (666x636, 99K)

This. Sex gets old pretty fast.

>Job wasn't meant to charge crazed killers wielding rifles with his 9mm.
Yeah and technically my job as a citizen is not to fight a tyrannical government or organize in a militia to repel a foreign invasion with nothing but muh ayy-arr fuddeen, and yet if such an extreme event were to take place it would become my civic duty to do exactly that. Do you think that just because really shitty and sub-optimal situations can happen that it suddenly abrogates the responsibility of a free and law abiding citizen to defend the innocent against unjustified violence?

Fuck you people

>wild niglets get lead parenting
>unworkable ones get culled

all is well

Fags I used to fuck my redhead 3 times a day
Convinced to her do it on her period then anal
I relate to this feel, I need to fuck all the time

>hurr durr muh process
Liberals don't care, dude. They're going to repeal the constitution by popular vote
ballotpedia.org/Florida_2020_ballot_measures

Didn’t the Supreme Court rule that police have no legal duty to assist? They can be pissed at him for not rushing in but he did nothing wrong.

These are the same teachers that are required by law to teach about the holohoax like it actually happened. Anyone who believes in the holocaust should be permanently barred from ever owning guns because they are obviously too stupid to think rationally.

What was wrong with metal detectors and security guards?
You can't cry about how foul it is to see dead kids on the news, but then send your own children to receive the bare minimum education with 0 security.
wtf?

>really shitty and sub-optimal situations can happen that it suddenly abrogates the responsibility of a free and law abiding citizen to defend the innocent against unjustified violence?
Yes, person should have the freedom not to risk their life in a futile effort. What youre suggesting is tyranny.

Yes. Police arent forced to risk their lives for others.

Who is this mysterious hacker florida man

JUST......

Nigga I personally visitet 3 different camps. I've also heard several 1. hand survivers give talks. Please stop being stupid and trusting literal 14 year olds on fucking Jow Forums instead of actual, credible knowledge. You can (only for a few more years) still personally go out and meet the poeple who were in these camps, and all over Europe their diaries, jurnals and living family members a still very much real.

For fucks sake I forgot how retarded this place was.

Don't feed him (you)s

Must suck to be this big of a faggot

Yes, 6million bodies were burned in 2 years. Physics allows this.
I hope someone shoots those holohoax survivors.

only a pig would defend this level of cowardice. die a hero or live a drain on taxdollars you leeching welfare faggot

your reading comprehension must be on a 3rd grade level, none of those are moving to repeal the ENTIRE STATE CONSTITUTION. They seek to 1) abolish the Florida Constitution Revision Commission , which has the power to PROPOSE amendments to the state constitution. there are also issues being proposed that would "Changes vote requirement to amend the state constitution to a two-thirds (66.67 percent) supermajority vote of the voters who vote in the election rather than 60 percent of voters who vote on the amendment" so that makes it HARDER to change the state constitution, and lastly even after a amendment passes another proposed issue would "Requires voter-approved constitutional amendments to be approved by voters at a second general election", so please, in your own link, show me exactly where it says they want to repeal the entire state constitution?

>Kashuv is jewish last name
>Kid looks like real inbred

Attached: thinko.png (225x225, 4K)

d i s c o r d
t r a n n y
b a i t

He's still /ourJew/ because he counter-signals Hogg and Goblina. Say what you want about Jews, but you never turn away someone when they fight for you.

>getting attacked by a girl
>not getting the raging iron

What a fag.

What a fag

Whatever. I heard that school districts still ultimately have the choice whether they'll allow teachers to carry and most of them aren't. It's crazy how horribly conservatives have handled gun rights since 2016.

Attached: 1517897500043.jpg (730x646, 111K)