Hello K, I work with a NYC news organization

Hello K, I work with a NYC news organization.
What would you classify as an assault weapon?

Attached: AT-02020-TK22-Takedown-side.jpg (1024x768, 37K)

Don't tell the FBI but I built this in my basement.

Attached: file.png (641x750, 545K)

nothing.

My dick when I club you to death with it

Assault is an action. An "assault weapon" is a weapon used in an assault. If you're referring to semi-automatic firearms that use detachable box magazines, they are simply that; semi-automatic firearms. "Assault weapon" and "assault rifle" are made up trigger words designed to rouse fear and loathing in the readers.

Fully automatic or burst fire capability. Nothing else.

None, only battery weapons exist.

Anything black.

Stüg III

An anonymous source who has personal access to top documents informed me that assault weapons DO in fact exist, and are owned and operated by many types of personnel

I don't know about assault weapons but assault rifles fire intermediate cartridges

>assault weapon
No such thing.
>Assault gun
Armored vehicle with a gun mounted built to take out bunkers and only used in WW2.
>Assault rifle
A rifle that uses intermediate-power cartridges that has select-fire capability. Minimum cost to buy in the US. $20,000

>Minimum cost to buy in the US. $20,000
not true. If you live in California this man can get them for you much cheaper from what I hear

Attached: Leland Yee.jpg (602x400, 28K)

There have been dozens of cases where a defendant was convicted of [assault] when using a rolled up newspaper as the [weapon].
After guns are grabbed and knives are binned, your livelihood is the next target to be banned. It's only common sense after all.

>When the rednecks keep saying they're gonna kill the journalists but never do it

For someone who is supposedly media, you sure have a hard time with reading comprehension

I'm not OP you dolt

If their masters get the Utopia they want, the journalist lifespan suddenly drops to less than it would be if the rednecks get their... Whatever eventual future they want, I never looked into it.

no such thing.
/thread

It doesn't matter if you're not OP, you obviously lack reading comprehension if you take anything in this comment as threats of violence. He's obviously talking about censorship and thought control.

Nice bait.
>ruger 10/22
>"assault weapon"
>using the term "assault weapon" at all

>When the nazis want to kill innocent people but pretend they're sane

Why do you want to kill people, you nazi? That's illegal and immoral

Journalists aren’t innocent or people

I'd barely call that a weapon

Assualt weapon means scary black weapon a cockroach journalist doesn't understand, so an AR 15 or similar.

lol

Irresponsible biased news

Systematically destroying western civilization since the birth of the television

Any weapon with a mounted chainsaw

Attached: chainsawbayonet.png (2000x986, 405K)

Now I dont know much about assault, but I do know that Monika's cuteness can kill

Attached: monika24.png (358x768, 155K)

Just Monika

Why would you put a pepperpot on a fucking .22?

Oh like you WOULDN'T if you could. That's extremely killy.

I know about assault. Assaulting Monika's ass with muh dick

Hello faggot

Attached: D3F2C409-5B80-4E06-835B-77C7DF3B9729.jpg (960x960, 148K)

Look at this fucking cuck

my observation of the media boils down to
"Scary looking gun"

And your own picture is America's plinker. Good job. The single most common plinking gun is in your mental picture of "assault weapon". You lot lost on this national level. You'll lose again. And you still won't understand.

Muh
Dick
You
Niggerkike

PEEE PEE POO POO

my gigantic penis firing into your mom.
she's a good lay, but you better triple up on condoms, i saw one guys dick melt off.

>innocent people

Attached: DestroyTheWestForTheMessiah.jpg (1459x900, 418K)

If it's not hydraulically driven with a *minimum* of 5 barrels, it's not an assault weapon.

A weapon specifically designed to displace an enemy force from an entrenched position. Grenades, mortars, etc.

I think the whole "assault rifle" nomenclature is nonsensical. "assault" applies to nothing about a particular rifle since you can "assault" and "defend" with any rifle. All of my rifles are meant for defense and hunting regardless of caliber or magazine size.

Doesn't exist.

This.

Going to go assault my sex penis for man pleasures.

What distinguishes an assault weapon from an ordinary hunting firearm is the amount of barrels. Assault weapons feature many barrels facilitating rapid automatic assault fire. They also have several other features including a high capacity clip loader, and a folding shoulder device which goes up.

Attached: 1556650101954.jpg (3766x1832, 2M)

You can.

Attached: possible_modifications.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

Want
>take that to the range
>fire a couple mags worth of rounds into target
>declare cold range
>charge down the range revving up chainsaw and laughing maniacally
>obliterate everyone's target stand
>walk back and act as if nothing happened

Nigger.

Attached: sam-hyde-1024x576[1].jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Kys kike

Your horrible publication.

As defined by the SAFE Act, any semi auto that accepts a detachable mag AND has an evil feature.

As defined by Jow Forums, a select-fire, automatic weapon in an intermediate cartridge.

Whatever kills Jews the best.

I don't personally support any definition of, banning, scheduling, restricting, or otherwise prohibiting what would be called "assault weapons" under any legislature.
That being said, under the current rhetoric, I think the 2 most important factors would be:
a)semi-automatic
b)detachable magazine that holds more than say 10 rounds
Of course, most of the "evil features" are just BS designations that are basically ergonomic designs to make the weapon more effective.

Nothing, because that's a fucking made-up term with no actual meaning.

A weapon used in an assault.An automatic weapon is an automatic weapon, a semi-automatic weapon is a semi-automatic weapon. As said, the term 'assault weapon' is improper usage of the term 'assault,' since the majority of 'assault weapons' are owned legally and have not been used in a murder or assault.

how do I like a post?

inb4 all the butthurt reactions are to to show how radical gun (airsoft) owners get over a stupid question.

and anything and everything is an assault weapon once its been used in an assault but stops becoming an assault weapon once the assault is os over, if I slap you with wet fish it is an assault fish but once I'm no longer beating you with it it goes back to being just a fish, same applies to anything and everything from assault crabs to assault drop bears anything but the the assault state in only temporary.

>What would you classify as an assault weapon?
1878 swiss vetterli
Intermediate cartridge
12 shot magazine
Fuck huge serrated edge bayonet (this is the assault bit)
Support volley fire at 1600 meters
Black powder

Brown Bess
.75 massive destructive power ball
Can also be loaded with buck and ball anti personnel load
Fuck huge bayonet
Used to assault the shit out of the French at Waterloo

ANIX 1777 French Musket
Fuck huge (.69 inch) ball that shreds human body within 50 meters
Massive bayonet for assaulting with
Can also fire buck and ball anti personnel assault load
Used to kill hundreds of thousands in European warfare

>The first assault weapon
>Intermediate size rock

Attached: rock.jpg (275x183, 7K)

An assault weapon is a weapon used to perpetrate an assault.
Do you need the terms "weapon" and "assault" definited too?

c u c k e d
u
c
k
e
d

That's because there is no journalists left. All these hack frauds writing for "the news" are not journalists they are merely jokes. Anyone that calls them selves a journalist is less than human.

I like to think of my ARs as assault rifles. Because it sounds cool and I don't give a fuck what connotations the media lays on "assault rifles". Also, I believe we should put an assault rifle in the hands of every true American.

STURMGEWHER

an object that is currently being used to assault somebody.

>assault weapon
A weapon capable of effectively assaulting a fortified position.
Otherwise known as artillery, whether cannon-based or rocket-based. Not small-arms.

Stfu and go away fag, journalists are cancer

Why do you insult the Jews like that ? .The worst they ever did was overprice shit .Do not compare the Hebrew bastards to Journalists .

No, it's a fucking squirrel gun

Attached: 1522118825118.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

Wait am I on TV? :o

>mfw Anarchist
>mfw the filthy “liberal” propagandist called me a Nazi

All so tiresome

Attached: 3F31F87E-5322-457C-AC63-AE9F0DD1B4E4.jpg (1200x1600, 431K)

That's an assault rifle in NY

>belt feeds back into the gun for infinite bullets per assault clip
SOMEONE STOP HIM

Hi, Adrian.

Attached: PFO5-636NiyRbjdAAyDM_gBJo6WyBrTDhWJqSSSveCg.jpg (348x405, 11K)

Big news is filled to the brim with spooks anyway

That is in no way in shape or form an assault weapon to begin with
The 10/22 in your picture fires one of the SMALLEST cartridges(boolits) you can get out there
You also see that grip? Vertical/pistol grip, right? Most people want that because it's easier for them to hold, but theres evidence of the California featureless rifles being more accurate and stable, something to do with the torque
As for the extendable stock, , no matter how short it gets, it is not concealable, especially since the barrel must always be no less than 16 inches. The reason for that type of stock is so people with different body shapes may shoulder it properly.
As for the rail just above the receiver, that just makes it easier to attach a scope or red dot or other attachment. HOWEVER, NO IDIOT WOULD TRY TO REPLACE THE ATTATCHMENT IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIRE FIGHT, IT STILL TAKES PLENTY OF TIME TO DO.
And for the magazines, we've had access to the larger ones since they've been invented, and the reality is that they dont cause a difference
California thinks theyre being saints by banning gun features, but really if im going to get ready for a mass shooting, I could just get rid of the things that make it featureless and either go to another state, or tape a few magazines together so that you can just take it out and move it an inch over and have a fresh magazine.

As for "sniper rifles", I own a regular grandpa gun with a scope, im not spending $2000+ on a 50 bmg or higher, because that hunting rifle will be just as effective, if im dealing with armor, then thats a target I know I shouldn't go after, unless im military. No one has really been killed by a civilian with a 50 bmg, and if they have, i garuntee a regular deer rifle wouldve worked just as good.
For the idea that you dont need an ar15 or semi automatic for hunting is true(unless it's water fowl hunting) but that doesnt mean you cant use a semi automatic for hunting. The idea that .223(what the ar15 shoots) is underpowered, remember that deer isnt the only thing you shoot, coyote exist, and .223 is a varmint round.
There is also a myth that it is overpowered. This is a lie if you compare 2 cartridges, .223(what the ar15 shoots) and 30-06(what my deer rifle shoots)
30-06 is over twice the size of .223, i consider it an intermediate round for intermediate game(animals)
Also when it comes to home intruders, yes I want sonething that is overkill, if im going to kill them I want the intruder fucking dead, not halfway dead
No one is going to choose the knife over the gun just to be "fair"
Also people have been invaded by over 5 people, there have been people hunted down by the mafia, gangs, etc. And that is where automatics may shine best
Lets look at the koreans during the LA riots, they were subject to racism by black people, and had to defend their shops from multiple gangs coming over, breaking shit, and even shooting at the Koreans
Also defeats the idea that minorities cant be racist, these were direct attacks towards innocent business owners of the Korean race, and the vast majority of offenders were black
Things happen

They don't exist. But go ahead, keep pushing. You'll figure out pretty quickly that salt rifles aren't your biggest worry.

>"Assault weapon" and "assault rifle" are made up trigger words

Assault rifle is areal thing you dingus. Select fire, intermediate cartridge, magazine loaded rifle.

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Good thing that 90% of the state said they would never enforce the SAFE act.
But we still comply :(

Attached: 563844_147013065480478_1866302726_n.jpg (879x676, 129K)

Attached: CA1259D0-1AC6-4E7D-8B6B-8B7BE5A03A64.jpg (640x486, 32K)

Real talk: is full auto a requirement for a rifle to be an assault rifle, or can a weapon still be an assault rifle if it is semi automatic only?

Being select fire is 100% a requirement.

What if it just has semi auto and burst?

That would be select fire, wouldn't it.
Before the news/media got a hold of the word it had an actual definition meaning 'lighterweight magazine fed, intermediate round, select fire rifle.' Lighterweight referring to its fullsized cartridge shooting big brothers.
Over as short as the last 10 years it's been used as a fear-mongering buzzword to refer to anything scary.

As for this pic, the top two are(besides patented design differenes) identical. Both shoot the same round, are roughly the same size and length, both can accept "high" capacity magazines, have muzzle devices.... The only different is that one has a pistol grip and looks scary because it's black.
The third rifle is an actual 'assault rifle' being that it has select fire capabilities. It's a very big difference.

Attached: 0A1F3481-445A-4E9C-AC1B-E94A5F6228B9.jpg (679x879, 108K)

Also; I find it hilariously incompetent that lawmakers are pushing for 'assault weapon bans' and banning rifle features when the clear majority of shootings are done with already illegal handguns. It only matters or makes it to the news when it happens to middleclass people in usually low-violence areas.

Imagine if there was a massive pileup in california on an extremely busy street, and in response to the damage and injuries that occurred in this single outlier of an event; two completely unrelated states made it illegal to own a car that went faster than 40mph and any car that didn't have an early detection system and backup camera.

Or if one state had a salmonella outbreak and pushed for every one in the entire country to boycott chicken in all forms.

It's insanity.

Pro tip:
Semiautos with internal mags aren't subject to attachment bans in CA and NY.

Then it's even less effective because burst mode is a complete and total waste of ammunition.
I remember reading this old Army study on the M16A3s (the ones with the horrible burstfire cams) that said the first shot hit, but the next two missed. Additionally, it takes a potential mass shooter from 30 trigger pulls (and, if he's good, 30 dead innocents) per magazine to 10 trigger pulls per magazine, and 10 dead innocents, ehile still using the same size magazine.

Assualt rifle is an select fire in an i termediate caliber. Assault weapon is weaponized language that will never have a definition and used only to push agendas. Words matter and you should be ashamed of yourself.

It can kill, but it isn’t nearly as lethal as Yuri.

Attached: 90826251-2478-46DF-BD21-13FCFCC460CC.jpg (1080x1291, 370K)

have sex