Vp9

When will the Vp9 get an update? It has looked the same sense 2014. It’s got to be soon it’s starting to fall behind with almost every other brand.

Attached: E3D44895-735C-4284-BB88-853938CF9DA7.jpg (1024x752, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJr453erCAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a stupid post.

I about gave up on this when they showed you had to buy the 4" model and then a $350 kit if you want a 5" barrel. Plus, I still haven't seen an optics ready slide either.

I dunno what HK is up to with these.

You are stupid, commit not being alive.
Sage this retarded thread.

Poor boi mad lol

Great comment “you are stupid” learn how to speak English.

take toaster bath

Okay edgy 12 year old boy.

>carrying a pistol that is disabled by creek water

yikes

I laugh when companies try to improve perfection.

Attached: hqU4PJx.jpg (3024x4032, 816K)

>perfection

How fucking soi do you have to be think the look of a fire arm has to have its look refreshed or it's out of date. As if it's ability to kill and ergonomics are some how not functional from 2014.

This isn't your soi Apple product. The fucking Hi-Power and 1911 work today just as well as it did at introduction.

You throwing your pistol in the creek a lot? Besides I’m from Phoenix that’s a non issue.

an overpriced glock

Yeah that’s kinda the point.

1911s have changed a lot and who the fuck carries a hi-power.

Real original post and enforce lights are trash.

We aren't talking about carrying a gun dumb dumb. Both guns are still completely functional today as they were almost 100 years ago. And I'd fucking carry a Hi-Power if they were readily available and cheap. Don't fucking @ me again soi faggot.

Okay poor boi better get off the internet and get a job so you can afford your dumb ass impractical guns.

Why pick a finicky unreliable pistol in any kind of rough condition if you can get one thats not?

do you mean a 2.0 version? What would you change? They just came out with the vp9b, although its not an improvement, just a change.

>Okay poor boi
Post rifles and pistols so I can roast the absolute shit out of you and your life choices.

Do you also the AR’s are finicky and unreliable? Like everyone else I keep my carry gun clean and I’m not gonna be diving threw mud in a self defense scenario. I also have glocks already.

Ars are not finicky and unreliable.

>AR’s are finicky and unreliable
Not really. Very nature of a small blow back firearm lends itself to being more prone failure than a fucking rifle. Stupid statement.

Roast away

Attached: 86221040-DD5C-4BEA-AB7C-1FE9548CC7A6.jpg (1536x2050, 668K)

ah so a vato or a joo
gross

>meme folder
>drop in Memewest industry handguard
>eokek
>anti walk pins
>flat face trigger
>pistol brace
Jesus christ what a faggot

Attached: shit sticks.jpg (2048x1157, 347K)

Why the fuck did you post this in the VP9 thread? I'm not going to comment on your obvious bait just because you left containment to make your shitpost. You have to go back.

a simple YouTube search dispels this myth.
>N E X T
>B A I T

Don't reply to your own post. Go the fuck back to containment.

At what point did you have just give up? The fucking rear BUIS on the hand guard is really just a level of stupid I haven't seen in a while.

At what point did you drop out of school 5th grade?

This is getting reposted

>At what point did you drop out of school 5th grade?
>drop out of school 5th grade
Imagine fucking up this bad trying to critique grammar.

Show me. Mac threw it in a Creek and it non longer worked. Maybe they changed the springs out to the 40 in that video.

>At what point did you drop out of school 5th grade?
Not sure about him but I'm going to assume you did shortly before making that AR.

Rear sight doesn’t find under the riser. Better just to leave it on and have it and move it back if I need it.

Its called the USP. Stop being a poorfag and buy the superior gun.

Long guns that have zero concealment just what I’m looking for. I’m not in the marine corps. Fixed 4 power optics are a joke in 2019.

>concealing a long gun
I knew you were retarded but this is amazing.
>Fixed 4 power optics are a joke in 2019.
>Eokek

There's nothing wrong with it at all, except that bullshit with the barrel kit. Still functions better than most double stack 9mm.

>The fucking rear BUIS on the hand guard is really just a level of stupid I haven't seen in a while.
It's because a) it won't fit on the receiver, and b) with those short pistol brace stocks, it's better to have the rear sight mounted pretty far forward anyway. A two piece drop-in handguard isn't the most stable platform, but it's just an iron sight.

>A two piece drop-in handguard isn't the most stable platform, but it's just an iron sight.
It's now just an iron sight with a shit zero, thus negating the point of it. That's AK with dust cover mount tier.

Nice try :^)

> It failed when I threw it in a creek
> It stopped shooting when I dumped mud inside the action
> It blew up when I loaded it with overcharged reloads
Look, I don't even have a VP9. Unless you ran the gun for 250-500 rounds and it shit the bed with ammo that other guns happily ate, I don't give a fuck. The only thing of worth said about that gun in his videos is that the 9s used to be undersprung. Now they have .40 cal springs.

Guys run them hard at my range for fast, long strings. Pistol seems good to go for what I do.

>its fine if it works in perfect conditions only

Then why spend the money on a HK ? Just get a pistol that does that and more or a cheaper gun

Ive got a USP. That actually is worth the pricetag and IS reliable. Unlike the vp9

>Then why spend the money on a HK ?
Exactly. But 2, maybe three other striker guns I'm aware of with that pre-charged striker trigger. Also, I want to see how the HK barrels hold up past +50,000 rounds.

Posting other people’s guns wow you’re a new level of retard basement dweller. Who even cares about iron sights anymore anyway?

You apparently care, look how ass pained you are already.

Okay whatever you say loser lol

Stunning rebuttal fuck boy.

HK gave up on the VP when it realized the PPQ beats it handily in sales.

Just buy a LEM USP

Did ppq actually beat it in sales?

>youtu.be/eJr453erCAc
>Fuck this pistol design and manufacturer because 1 singular youtuber had one that malfunctioned one time
The VP9 is perfectly reliable

>N E X T
>B A I T

>Cheaper than a glock at most retailers
>factory ambi mag release
>factory ambi slide release
>less steep grip angle than a glock
>factory front serations
>better factory trigger than glock
>mag release design that doesn't drop the mag when the pistol is laid on its side
>charging ears on the slide
>full length pic rail
>factory beaver tail so that you don't get slide bite
>less recoil than a glock because more slide mass + softer recoil springs = slide doesn't violently slam to the rear and then violently slam into battery
Glock makes a good pistol, but VP9s are super competitive.

I used to EDC a VP9, it's my favorite pistol to shoot and I've literally never had a malfunction even after being packed with 8 months worth of kitchen grease and belly button lint. I carry a glock now tho because 10mm.

>Also, I want to see how the HK barrels hold up past +50,000 rounds.
Perfectly fine. Why wouldn't they?

>I carried my gun on my person and didn't expose it to elements and fired a mag through it this means its reliable

You mean LEM P30?

Attached: 20190501_190735.jpg (2325x1935, 2.61M)

Because I've seen several CZs that needed new barrels around there, so I'd like to see how much further that famous HK metallurgy can go.

> Didn't expose it to the elements
What does this even mean? What more exposure do you want than a normal range trip in pouring rain in the winter? What else are you running into with your handgun? Fording chest high rivers?

> I fired a mag through it
Why put words into other peoples mouths to win internet arguments that 4 people will read?

>didn't expose it to elements
It's his literal carry gun. What the fuck do you think exposure with a pistol is? Do you leave it outside all day and let it sleep in the garage if it's cold at night?
>fired a mag through it this means its reliable
Where did he even say that. That's a dumb fucking assumption in an already dumb fucking post.

The point is genius light use isnt a measure of reliability.

If your gun that you only have for the extremely rare chance you have to use it to defend yourself can't survive anything but the most basic of use cases and can't survive other "what if" scenarios like comparable guns can than what is the point? The entire reason you carry is a what if in the first place.

Yeah, you're retarded. The fact that you think a pistol needs to survive some extreme and unrealistic testing you arbitrarily decide on in order to be viable in completely different and more realistic circumstances is proof of that. Hilariously enough the VP9 does both of those. Can you post a picture of yourself with a black bar across your eyes. I want to really get the full experience of an ARFCOM boomer tier poster.

What if a bullet goes down your barrel in a gun fight in a snow storm after you drop it in the mud.

Gotta test them scenarios to TRUST your life to a weapon son
*sip*
Why I carry a 1911
*sip*
Battle proven by our GIs in the most ADVERSE of circumstances
*hyup*

Attached: 1528230069091.jpg (376x349, 22K)

>extreme and unrealistic
>dropped in a Creek

Youre an asshat. Any gun should survive that.

Nice strawman shit weasel.

The point is

HK USP
HK p30
Glock
Etc.

MANY guns survive the "what its" better than the vp9. I see ZERO reason to get a vp9 then if its only serviceable during the bare minimum circumstance.

You do realize the hole point of this thread is for an undated improved version of the vp9 right?

>Mac
he's a shill

>Youre an asshat. Any gun should survive that.
The VP9 literally survives that. And yes, dropping in a creek is an extremely unrealistic scenario. It's a fucking torture test scenario for youtube.

I'm kind of impressed that either of you are losing guns in creeks and still managing to find the damn things afterwards.

Hey losers, who's the nerd now?

Attached: aw-yeah.jpg (700x700, 34K)

We need a Glock containment thread

>dropping guns in a Creek is unreasonable

Fucking cityfag retard try to be less obvious next time.

>HURR GUN SHOULDNT WORK WHEN DIRTY

It was already behind Glock as soon as it came out

I worked in restaurants and then did demo for construction company for a little while. I have literally spilled hot kitchen grease into my VP9 and crawled through sewage filled crawlspaces with my VP9 on my belt.

My VP9 was exposed to extreme grease, extreme heat, extreme cold, moisture, mud, and lint with nothing to protect it but a plastic holster and a t-shirt over it. The only maintenance I did was a field strip wipe down every 3 months when I cycled a different mag and fresh ammo into the gun. (Superstitious about humidity making ammo go bad and springs taking shape so I cycle fresh ammo and mag every 3 months.)

you're as dumb as someone saying AKs aren't reliable because an AR did better in the InRangeTV mud test

>working in a kitchen dude it'd like I dipped my vp9 in grease

No thanks ive seen vids on what happens when its dirty I'll pass your fucking anecdote

Is the other HK thread too slow or are you just bored?

>Plus, I still haven't seen an optics ready slide either.
now, get gone

Attached: HK-SFP9-OR-links5a2b25b9dcfdb_600x600.jpg (600x479, 237K)